It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Reported In "Panic" After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

US Reported In "Panic" After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down In India, Nigeria

folkvet.nu

Russian Military Analysts are reporting in the Kremlin today that US Military Forces are “panicked” over the forced landings of two Ukrainian AN-124 aircraft out of Diego Garcia operated by the US Air Force. China’s Air Force (PLAAF) notified both India and Nigerian intelligence officials about the presence of these US operated Ukrainian aircraft over their growing concerns of the United States spreading of “biological agents” throughout our Earth’s atmosphere.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
tubetruthers.com
www.whatdoesitmean.com
www.google.com
www.truthwinds.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?
Chemtrail / Contrail Experiment?
"Flu Vaccination Warning Notice", and interviews with Jane Burgermeister!
US is getting ready to attack somebody...but who?
edit on 29-6-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Despite the myriad of folks turning out to debunk the aerosol spraying of substances into our atmosphere, It seems to me that something is indeed going on.

Though the constant environmental testing that is done everyday in the Continental United States would offer no support whatsoever for the "chemtrailer" agenda, it seems that there is indeed a legitimate cause for alarm overseas.

The history, development, and use of Bio weapons worldwide has been extensively documented over the last century, and the "possession" of such weapons has often been used by members of the US government as justification for US military action against these "rouge states" (Libya in the 80s/Iraq). Publicly, the United States does not condone the use of these "WMD" substances, though with the assistance of corporations like Monsanto, their development and applications in North Vietnam from 1959-1974 is well documented. (Agent Orange, etc)

folkvet.nu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

Your google link talks about bird flu, not chemtrails
edit on 29-6-2011 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
another scorcha faal fantasy - please review your sources

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

The original article speaks to the aircraft suspected of aerosol spraying operations, the supporting articles suggest the possibility of aerosol distribution of H1N1 as a bio weapon over China, etc...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ha ha, the ATS "n-word" replacer filter wrecked the first link in the OP. Also, I could smell the "Sorcha" from two threads over.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
WARNING

Sorcha FAIL alert!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
www.truthwinds.com...

thats one of the original sources with the sorcha fail name attached

if you haven't heard of this guy , just do a search on ats and have a look through what comes up.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Uh Ohhhhhh Here we go again.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I was noticing earlier this is the 1st day of cloudless skies since last fall. I have been reading for a few days stories about the planes have stopped being seen.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Is Sorcha Faal even a real person?
edit on 6/29/2011 by fixer1967 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

The irony of this is that there is one aspect of this story which, unlike any other chemtrail story, rings true. Makes me wonder if someone is reading ATS?

Unfortunately I can't remember which of the 2000 current theads on Chemtrails I made the relevant post in

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal hoax articles automatically go to the trash bin on ATS. One should be embarassed about posting such nonsense.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Disinformation is false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately with intentions of turning genuine information useless. For this reason, it is synonymous with and sometimes called black propaganda. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth.

Unlike traditional propaganda techniques designed to engage emotional support, disinformation is designed to manipulate the audience at the rational level by either discrediting conflicting information or supporting false conclusions. A common disinformation tactic is to mix some truth and observation with false conclusions and lies, or to reveal part of the truth while presenting it as the whole (a limited hangout).

Another technique of concealing facts, or censorship, is also used if the group can affect such control. When channels of information cannot be completely closed, they can be rendered useless by filling them with disinformation, effectively lowering their signal-to-noise ratio and discrediting the opposition by association with many easily disproved false claims.

Sorcha Faal or not, don't be so quick to disbelieve because the source has been effectively demonized by disinfo.

Just think. There were JEWS who didn't believe that Herr Hitler would be capable of such atrocities, after all, "he seemed like such a nice man with good intentions." (quote from my German Jew great grandfather when asked about his motivations for coming to the US in the '30s)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

newer members may not be familar with sorcha. maybe it should be mentioned in the welcome package.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The article is nonsense, and yes it is Sorcha Faal. And even if it was not, it is still utter rubbish, and a hoax, that you fell for.

Sorcha Faal also just wrote an article about Space Alien Whales that attacked a NASA facility in Texas too.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1

Sorcha Faal or not, don't be so quick to disbelieve because the source has been effectively demonized by disinfo.

Just think. There were JEWS who didn't believe that Herr Hitler would be capable of such atrocities, after all, "he seemed like such a nice man with good intentions." (quote from my German Jew great grandfather when asked about his motivations for coming to the US in the '30s)

sorry, i'm confused. are you comparing Sorcha to the Jews or to Hitler??

this is the site you are after mate. they will love you here.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
There are some interesting facts surrounding this story, however its from 2009.

I dug up some of the original articles from which the Sorcha article used.

Here ya go...

globalresearch.ca...

www.ccmep.org...

www.scribd.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.kyivpost.com...

allafrica.com...

www.vanguardngr.com...

www.airliners.net...(Meridian-Aviation)/Antonov-An-12BK/1536762/M/

yorkshire-ranter.blogspot.com...

yorkshire-ranter.blogspot.com...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

allafrica.com...

allafrica.com...

edit on 29-6-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

The irony of this is that there is one aspect of this story which, unlike any other chemtrail story, rings true. Makes me wonder if someone is reading ATS? Unfortunately I can't remember which of the 2000 current theads on Chemtrails I made the relevant post in

That is exactly why I posted it. I have a pretty good "personal" understanding of how military counterintelligence works, and this one sounded entirely too factual to just dismiss due to the "byline."

While I generally agree on the "Sorcha Fail" credibility, I know how proficient US COINTEL is at their jobs, therefore I still stand firmly on belief that this info is accurate.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1
reply to post by Essan

The irony of this is that there is one aspect of this story which, unlike any other chemtrail story, rings true. Makes me wonder if someone is reading ATS? Unfortunately I can't remember which of the 2000 current theads on Chemtrails I made the relevant post in

That is exactly why I posted it. I have a pretty good "personal" understanding of how military counterintelligence works, and this one sounded entirely too factual to just dismiss due to the "byline."

While I generally agree on the "Sorcha Fail" credibility, I know how proficient US COINTEL is at their jobs, therefore I still stand firmly on belief that this info is accurate.

So you know the article is a hoax, you know the person writes hoaxes, but you stubbornly believe that somehow, it still must be true.

And you chemtrailers wonder why people refer to the "chemtrail religion"
edit on 29-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join