It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Behold His Mighty Hand"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Movie: The Ten Commandment - Moses

The most epic part played by "Charlton Heston" (R.I.P).This part gives me goosebumps.Powerful stuff and well played.Enjoy

edit on 29-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This applies here, too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please read before posting.

edit on Wed Jun 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

It's been years since I've seen that. Thank you. The first thought that came to me after watching was, "through Him, all things are possible." I just needed to feel that right now. It's rather curious how a little sign, some hope, sometimes happens when we least expect it and need it. Again, thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Believe it or not they have discovered parts of chariots and other debris at the the spot where this is said to have happened. I can look for the source if anyone is curious.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

You're right they have discovered parts of chariots in the red sea, but that isn't unusual and says nothing about this event. The crossing of the sea, if it did happen, was at the sea of reeds not the red sea. However it is interesting that the parting is hydrologically possible. Ron Wyatt also claimed he found the ark of the covenant, he never let pesky little things like facts or proof get in his way.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The word in the Hebrew text would be pronounced ye·shu·'at.
The salvation of God.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz
reply to post by Trublbrwing

You're right they have discovered parts of chariots in the red sea, but that isn't unusual and says nothing about this event. The crossing of the sea, if it did happen, was at the sea of reeds not the red sea. However it is interesting that the parting is hydrologically possible. Ron Wyatt also claimed he found the ark of the covenant, he never let pesky little things like facts or proof get in his way.

Agreed - Ron Wyatt was quite the con artist.
I disagree regarding the Sea of Reeds though.

This link shows the more likely route: www.biblebelievers.org.au...

There are some excellent books out there on the topic - I'm sure a quick Amazon search will turn some up. This site also has some good information (much of which corresponds to the link above, but there's unique detail on this one too): www.accordingtothescriptures.org...

top topics

join