It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Show Hung Up on Me!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
reply to post by Carseller4

His producer "Linda" loved it. I assume it's why I got the call back.
But then why make this up? If it were a lie, I could be sued for liable for everything I own for the rest of my life with the attorneys someone such as him would have. As God is my witness and Jesus is our savoir, everything I stated here is true. So in this alleged lie, not only am I chancing the forfieture of all my worldly belongings, my spiritual beliefs say my soul as well.
Hmm.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

You think very highly of yourself if you think they care enough about you to sue you.

We have provided over whelming evidence that you are not being truthful. Why keep on with it?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Major Discrepancy

If the Major is proven correct I will drop and give the Major fifty.
I need the PT.

I need to read hillbilly say he falsified info.
Im getting tired of the BS threads man. Why can't people be honest the rest of the posters?
Especially on a site where if you are lying you will be torn a part in a matter of minutes. People on this site spend their time debunking everything. why would you come on to a site and try to pull a fast one on ravenous debunkers?
edit on 29-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I was listening to him talk to a caller named Rick while I was on hold. wasn't paying close attention to what they were talking about as I was rehearsing what I wasd going to say. I was placed on air several months ago for his show and I froze up and started babbling. Stage fright. Assured Miss Lynda it wouldnt happen again. As for airing me, I was already told I wasn't heard after this Rick which tells me the show has a delay on air time. I went to the radio right after they hung up and it was on commercial.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

What overwhelming evidence? Most of what I'm hearing is opinion. Have 1 trusted admin contact me and I will give him/her access to my phone records online for personal verification. Records will show 2 calls yesterday to the 800 #.1st 30 seconds, the 2nd almost 2 minutes. then it will show 2 unknown incoming calls today at 12:30 for 30 seconds then the 2nd 1:15 of almost 15 minutes.
The 1st call today was verify that I still wanted to sya my opinion and to let me know she would call back in 30 minutes.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the verification on his producers name Major. Still waiting to hear if an admin would like to verify the info that can be verified, or if any members have other ideas for obtaining proof.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

as soon as I stated the DC lobby firms were thumb tossing the coin that is the 2 party system, he responded "Lobby firms" and then hung up.

Consider it a backhanded compliment...wear the moment as if it was a badge of honor.

Oh, and get over it...

Did you happen to save the air around your telephone when Sean Hannity was speaking?
I think we have a buyer!

Let not your heart be troubled...
Just because Sean Hannity was a jerk on the phone doesn't mean anything.
Completely in character. The nice guy routine... that's the act.

edit on 30-6-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Major apparently knows her, ask her. I assure you she remembers me. A hoax cries the simple minded or the morrally corrupt. I noticed the showed aired today again at 1 CST. I wash my hands of you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join