It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Mile Mandatory Evacuation Area Around Ft. Calhoun Nuke Plant (but don't worry - be happy)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
HI Ya'll, I live in Omaha NE a little ways from Fort Calhoun, maybe 20 minutes but it has been a while since I drove through there. There isn't really much being talked about here, most people don't even know about it. The only reason I did was from ATS and had to tell my wife a week after it started because she didn't know.

From what I heard on the news they said they shut the plant down for some annual cleaning a week or 2 before the flooding and due to that they just never turned them back on so there really isn't very much to be concerned about. I could be totally wrong though as I haven't been paying much attention to this really.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

this is almost the same cover story they are using hear in Scotland only heared it once on the radio about a plant hear they said we shut it down a couple of days ago and they found jelly fish in filter.

this is the false flag event being put in place, hey they already got a scape goat wasnt bin laden and his mates sayin they would do a nuke plant if anything happened to the boss.

I think since he was caught thats about 4 plants ive heard of shuting down for ahem service. methinkin stuxnet on redbull.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If you cant watch the video, bascially, it shows the nuke plant completely under water except for one out take where it showed a bunch of people in ties walking on a dry area. Other than being completely under water (what the narrator calls a little seepage), everything we are told couldn't be better. That was about it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Attacked related thread. Fallout map is linked to it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If you don't trust anybody, keep an eye on the spiderwort flowers growing in Nebraska. If stamens on new flowers being produced aren't blue, then something might be up. Interesting thing to know, huh?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whathasitcome2

Inaccurate description. The plant is partially submerged in water.

If the redundancies fail and a potential disaster scenario then gains credibility, you will see many news outlets racing to report on it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Don't you guys think its a little weird 2 nuclear accidents happen around the same time and now there both spewing this crap into our lungs...were all gonna be dead in 10 years

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I'd imagine that would be pretty accurate... Would be all kinds of new cancer patients all over the globe. Of course thats already happening in the japan area.... I find it a little sad with them. The one country that definatly doesnt need anymore radiation.. I think its going to take a few more plants releasing lots of radioactive particles to finally change the mind of all governments of the world to finally do away with nuclear power... We dont need nuke plants and we dont need nuclear weapons.. The US has a large fuel air bomb that has the explosive capabilities of a small tactical nuke.. isnt that enough... Sorry for the rant not to happy with this situation

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Another one?

The Universe actually does react to our thoughts on a grand scale. Imagine that. With all of the hype about the end of the world, nuclear destruction, financial crisis, and general disaster, the Universe has no choice but to respond in kind.

Ask and you will receive

We essentially gave it our clear and expressed permission.

This is what is important....all the talk of doom and gloom is created by us....the illuminati plant a tiny seed and we will do the rest...no force required just our negativity and selfishness....
edit on 30-6-2011 by thirty3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What about the los alamos plant? I personally don't know because I don't even live in America but I thought the fort calhun plant was partially submerged and the los alamos laboratory in New Mexico has uranium caskets ( or something) in above ground tents, with huge forest fires fairly close (infowars said 50ft)
edit on 30-6-2011 by theshepherd92 because: los alamos is a laboratory not a nuke plant

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

Wow!
Really good find right there!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well it hasn't been completely cleaned from the MSM since the video you posted is from ABC news.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
My niece lives in Omaha between the two plants. I've asked for any info she can give me. Here's hoping this is two lines.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Another one?

The Universe actually does react to our thoughts on a grand scale. Imagine that. With all of the hype about the end of the world, nuclear destruction, financial crisis, and general disaster, the Universe has no choice but to respond in kind.

Ask and you will receive

We essentially gave it our clear and expressed permission.

The reason events like this are being blacked out from the media is to stop the world from sending positive vibes..

"They" want it to go bad.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Disturbing and double disturbing.
Watching this one closely

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the absence of news on the situation today? Even the number of youtube posts has dropped off see for yourself.

Anyone familiar enough with the area who is able to give me some more insight into the impact of these two videos?www.youtube.com...
From what I see this levee is 3 miles North of Fort Calhoun.

Then there is this.
www.youtube.com...
Seams the road will be closed till Friday. How bad will this affect evacuations if they happened?

If anyone has heard anything new today I would like to know whats happening. Thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Don't ridicule somebody who attempt to relate facts that others don't. Much emphasis on his side and excllamation but we need IMO more people who try to put in front of the masses faces what the MSM do not report.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker
My niece lives in Omaha between the two plants. I've asked for any info she can give me. Here's hoping this is two lines.

Yes, definitely

ANY local updates would be great from any members, MSM seems to think this is no big deal.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I must say I have been following this pretty close and I have never been as concerned as I am today because of the absence of news. I am on at least 10 different news sites a day and usually have the TV news on while I surf. Except for the worker who got burned there is NOTHING new being reported the number of videos being uploaded about the flooding and the plant has dropped off in the last 24 hours. The only things I could find was news that HWY 30 was closed at least till Friday and that a levee 3 miles North of Fort Calhoun broke. WTF? Is everything all better now? Did Moses show and part the flood waters or what?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
or is it maybe nothing is that news worthy?
maybe it is quiet cause they simply arent in danger and dont want to start a panic
over false claims?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join