It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I should have joined years ago but now I have some tasty posts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey!
I am a long time ATS addict and a fan of many members' respective posts. Only now, am I getting an account and I really wish I had known about the 20 posts law.

I really want to, or wanted to, do a post on Shilajit, a "miracle cure" from the Himalayan Mountains. I won't go into detail since this isn't that post, but it's definitely worth looking into. There have been many reports that it de-calcifies the pineal gland. However, my recent supplier tells me it probably ADDS metals to your body. So, there's A LOT of confusion or misinformation out there, and hopefully we can get to the bottom of it. (for those looking to clean up their pineal)

Thanks for viewing. It's a pleasure to be here.

One down, 19 to go. Now if only I could stop taking this shilajit until then.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I will look for it,you may wish to study the effects of fluoride in the water supply on the pineal gland it calcifies it,the conspiracy being it isn't for teeth but a deliberate spiritual dumbing down of the masses.
ps welcome aboard.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
First off...welcome to the funny farm

Secondly looked up that "stuff" you metioned and all I can find are articals saying how they use it in "member" enlargment.
I hope you have some different links to show where you got your decalcifation info.
As for now I think Im gonna stayaway from something that seems very gimicky.
So hurry up and get your 20 posts.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Welcome as a member - looking forward to
your first thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I will do some research and look forward to sharing with you.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to your 'tasty' posts

Cant wait to learn how to clean out my pineal, that thing is gettin dusty!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
lol i was happy until the negative part thank you will do some research!! it's horrible that fluoride destroys the pineal gland and yet scientists employed by the government are pushing this stuff on us through the taps ugh

welcome and enjoy, take care x

new topics

join