It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wyoming "Permitless Carry" law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

alex jones goes by vermont carry which is basically the right to bear arms and that is what every american should go by and run the feds out of this coun try plain and simple FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!how about the nuclear stuff huh?lookin better ever day eh?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by theviruskennewick
reply to post by butcherguy

alex jones goes by vermont carry which is basically the right to bear arms and that is what every american should go by and run the feds out of this coun try plain and simple FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!how about the nuclear stuff huh?lookin better ever day eh?
I actually carried in Vermont as a resident of another state. I liked it there. Pretty laid back, nobody bothering anyone else. Like it should be!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You know the difference between Wyoming and a lot of other states is this..

True story: A buddy and I just got back from shooting and one of the firearms we brought along was his dad's old colt 1911 that he inherited (which is gorgeous btw). I was pulled over for going 10 mph over and when the cop came to window he immediately saw the unloaded (but the clip was on the dashboard full of ammo) 1911 on my buddy's lap. He asked to see it, admired it for a few minutes and then talked to us about how he always wanted one but they were just too expensive. He handed it back to me and told us to slow down and have a nice day.

As it should be.

Wyoming has always been pretty relaxed on their gun laws.. Since there is little to no violent crime in Wyoming they never changed it and now have made them even more relaxed.
edit on 30-6-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join