It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neanderthals and Denisovans our Genetic cousins

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What I always found interesting as far as early Humans mating with different species is how the 3 distinct races emerged. Is it possible that each race has a different level of genetic code from each species? In the end we are all genetically very much identical but the fact that there are 3 distinct races spread over the entire planet just seems to me as if that could point to the "missing link" as far as what happened to our ancestral cousins. Anyways, interesting articles, thanks for posting!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Thanks for the link.

Homo erectus and Homo sapiens are separate and distinctly different.
Now onto these. Great find...

400000 BC
In 2010 a Tel Aviv University team excavating a cave in central Israel said teeth found in the cave are about 400,000 years old and resemble those of other remains of modern man, known scientifically as Homo sapiens, found in Israel. The earliest Homo sapiens remains found until now are half as old. The prehistoric Qesem cave was discovered in 2000, and excavations began in 2004.
Links: Israel, Anthropology, HistoryBC Click to see the source(s) for this event

200000 BC
It is speculated that the Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens split from a common ancestor about this time. DNA research in 2008 indicated that shortly after this time Homo Sapiens split into 2 groups. Most people in 2008 represented one group, while the bushmen of southern Africa represented the other.
Links: South Africa, DNA, Anthropology Click to see the source(s) for this event

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
reply to post by Wolfenz

I actually saw the whole Lloyde Pye presentation 3 years ago on a rainy saturday and it changed my view big time. We as modern human shouldn't have won out with the Neanderthal and including the Giganthopythisus (7 to 9 foot tall ape/man that is supposed to be what bigfoot is). And then to survive in our state during the Megafauna. And then the radiation issue, Humans and Pigs are the only two animals that get sunburned/sun posioning, yet we "evolved" on this planet. And pointing this out, I read on a forum sometime ago a story that was so weird and crazy that even the poster didn't believe it.

Essentially he posted a story from a retired military officer about how humans came to be on this planet. He said that humans or really humans a little different than us today came her to colonize and the found out that a reptilian species somewhat lived already on this planet. At first they lived side by side but then they started to play games with each other tha came to fighting with one another. The reptiles slept during the day and was up at night and these humanoids where up during the day but mostly slept at night. So when the reptiles slept the humanoids would sneak into their enclaves and steal eggs to eat (which where their young). When this was done the reptiles would try to sneak into their enclaves (the humanoids and steal and eat the young or old of their people). On and on this went, the rest of the story was so weird. It talked about how the reptiles would use genetic engineering to change the humanoids that they had to some form of pig animal and on and on.

This story was so crazy that it couldn't be real, but what if the story of the conflict was the story. Meaning that our forefathers came here as one type of people and fought a war of supremacy with evolved sauron/reptilian beings (Have any of you ever wondered why none of the smaller reptiles didn't evolve enough to be sentient).

Lloyd Pye has Interesting Theroys That Make Sence and In No Why he ever tried to make his Claims Factual It his Own Personal Theory as To How & Why Like Him I would Tend To Think those Old Sumerian Text ,Pictographs and Cylinder Scroll Carvings You Know the One that Show what we would call Angels , Flying Serpents (Dragons) and Unicorns !!! that Some will dispute as Myth yet those same people that dispute as Myth are are Worshiping the branches that leads to Abraham yet even tho the Story of Interbreeding with Angels / Anunnaki are in their Holy Books and Ohh did i mention the Dragons in their Holy Books
Kinda like what we Call Genetic Engineering and God Created the world in 7 Days (Terra forming) (GENE-isis)

Big Foot Sasquatch is a Big Issue Hominid is what they are
Yeah Humans and Pig have Traits in Common a linkage to the Aquatic Ape Theory you for got the Dolphins and Whales !!

The Reptilian and Human playing Tag ? hmm Interesting Something that came out of a Buck Rodgers and Hawkmen TV Episode Pig Animal to make a Human and as to Why Endless Ideas

and One Reptile that may of came close as a sentient is the Velociraptor as Science Claim they were much like a Wolf Pack Communication have I wondered yeah Sure Thats when the Aliens Came and Took Over
Ever Seen The Movie Outlander

and plausible theory

The Moorwen Genocide - Outlander Scene

Still Neanderthals & Modern Humans is a Touchy Subject I Still Wonder if Neanderthals Extinct because of Disease that Modern Man can shake off and be Immune too Something So Common That we can Shake ..

as Slayers 69 artical l l with Neanderthals there was disease's that they were Immune to and we Modern Humans where Not, Thats until interbreeding with Neanderthals came about Regardless Human DNA has So many lock Secrets as to what we are! How many Combined Species are with in US Humans

edit on 2-7-2011 by Wolfenz because: add Neanderthals

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Skhul, not Skull...Cave...apologies...

edit on 2-7-2011 by KilgoreTrout because: then I spelt it wrong....doh!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
reply to post by Wolfenz

I actually saw the whole Lloyde Pye presentation 3 years ago on a rainy saturday and it changed my view big time. We as modern human shouldn't have won out with the Neanderthal and including the Giganthopythisus (7 to 9 foot tall ape/man that is supposed to be what bigfoot is). And then to survive in our state during the Megafauna. And then the radiation issue, Humans and Pigs are the only two animals that get sunburned/sun posioning, yet we "evolved" on this planet. And pointing this out, I read on a forum sometime ago a story that was so weird and crazy that even the poster didn't believe it.

Essentially he posted a story from a retired military officer about how humans came to be on this planet. He said that humans or really humans a little different than us today came her to colonize and the found out that a reptilian species somewhat lived already on this planet. At first they lived side by side but then they started to play games with each other tha came to fighting with one another. The reptiles slept during the day and was up at night and these humanoids where up during the day but mostly slept at night. So when the reptiles slept the humanoids would sneak into their enclaves and steal eggs to eat (which where their young). When this was done the reptiles would try to sneak into their enclaves (the humanoids and steal and eat the young or old of their people). On and on this went, the rest of the story was so weird. It talked about how the reptiles would use genetic engineering to change the humanoids that they had to some form of pig animal and on and on.

This story was so crazy that it couldn't be real, but what if the story of the conflict was the story. Meaning that our forefathers came here as one type of people and fought a war of supremacy with evolved sauron/reptilian beings (Have any of you ever wondered why none of the smaller reptiles didn't evolve enough to be sentient).

Lloyd Pye has Interesting Theroys That Make Sence and In No Why he ever tried to make his Claims Factual It his Own Personal Theory as To How & Why Like Him I would Tend To Think those Old Sumerian Text ,Pictographs and Cylinder Scroll Carvings You Know the One that Show what we would call Angels , Flying Serpents (Dragons) and Unicorns !!! that Some will dispute as Myth yet those same people that dispute as Myth are are Worshiping the branches that leads to Abraham yet even tho the Story of Interbreeding with Angels / Anunnaki are in their Holy Books and Ohh did i mention the Dragons in their Holy Books
Kinda like what we Call Genetic Engineering and God Created the world in 7 Days (Terra forming) (GENE-isis)

Big Foot Sasquatch is a Big Issue Hominid is what they are
Yeah Humans and Pig have Traits in Common a linkage to the Aquatic Ape Theory you for got the Dolphins and Whales !!

The Reptilian and Human playing Tag ? hmm Interesting Something that came out of a Buck Rodgers and Hawkmen TV Episode Pig Animal to make a Human and as to Why Endless Ideas

and One Reptile that may of came close as a sentient is the Velociraptor as Science Claim they were much like a Wolf Pack Communication have I wondered yeah Sure Thats when the Aliens Came and Took Over
Ever Seen The Movie Outlander

and plausible theory

The Moorwen Genocide - Outlander Scene

Still Neanderthals & Modern Humans is a Touchy Subject I Still Wonder if Neanderthals Extinct because of Disease that Modern Man can shake off and be Immune too Something So Common That we can Shake ..

as Slayers 69 artical l l with Neanderthals there was disease's that they were Immune to and we Modern Humans where Not, Thats until interbreeding with Neanderthals came about Regardless Human DNA has So many lock Secrets as to what we are! How many Combined Species are with in US Humans

edit on 2-7-2011 by Wolfenz because: add Neanderthals

I saw the clip and read up on it, the movie looked good. I think the reason why it went to video was because it was to common to the alien versus whatever them, but I think it could have made some major money if they would have pushed it via promotion. But who to say that or something like that didn't happen, so much about us is so out of place on this planet. Maybe the secret is that we don't belong on this planet.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well I'm giving this one last shameless bump then off into the abyss....

I want to again thank everyone who has contributed making this thread as always an interesting read. I always learn something new from others contributions.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

What I always found interesting as far as early Humans mating with different species is how the 3 distinct races emerged. Is it possible that each race has a different level of genetic code from each species? In the end we are all genetically very much identical but the fact that there are 3 distinct races spread over the entire planet just seems to me as if that could point to the "missing link" as far as what happened to our ancestral cousins. Anyways, interesting articles, thanks for posting!

Race is a political term -- you can find Caucasians with extremely dark skin (some of the Hindus) and African skin color is all over the map. Think of dogs -- the bulldog and the greyhound are the same species even though they look different. That's what the difference between races amounts to.

The difference in species (as h. sapiens and h. neanderthalis) is the difference between, say, a dog and a coyote or a dog and a wolf. They can (and do) interbreed but they have very different skills and behaviors.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Great post. I feel interbreeding/assimilation is obvious when you look at the differences between the maternal and paternal sides of anyone's family. My own half-siblings, while having similar features to me, have radically different builds and statures, and we share the same mother, so it isn't too far of a stretch to say that this may be recessive items in the human genome that manifest under the right combination of genes.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join