It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Dulce Base (Finding more and more clues every day)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Problem: everything posted, publicized and commented by governement organizations and their derivates on the UFO debate, are to be considered false.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I believe this base is real, Paul Schneider talked about it before they killed him www.youtube.com...

And when i heard about that base for the first time, i just remembered the game Half-Life, for those who don't play games, it's a game about a underground base called "BLACK MESA", and they are aliens involved in the story and etc. etc.

Area 51 is not very far away too, so yes I'm sure they are connected with an underground rails.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's all shared paradigm. Good luck Googling for information, you're more likely to end up in a cave at Mesa Verde or in one of those "take me to your dealer" honey pots they put up all over the net.

This thread started back in 2004. At that time there was a hacker challenge web site promoting the MGM movie "Hackers". If you successfully reached the root directory of the site you were rewarded with some useful links. I'm sure they're all dead now.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
GValdez has to show a picture of the opening in the ground where it looks like ventilation could be used (and even that is unproven to be for vents or any machinery). His father has been with Paul Bennewitz..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The other thing is the Underground reality - while a letter talking about the Phildaelphia experiment may not be enough, you will see what these people have to say about underground bases - no not aliens, just how well this secret is kept,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One guy speaking in the last 25-20 minutes of the video says it perfectly: There are people up there who don't want you to get alternatives of Energy, Oil, Petrol, many things you do. Pharmaceutical companies, cure for cancer? Hell no, who will earn money if you didn't go through all processes where you will spend LOTS and lots of money. That's the world of today.

These two should make you not dismiss the existence of a base in the Archuleta Mesa if they are not enough to be sure of it

Also need I remind this is a conspiracy forum and talking about 'weird' things in this forum is totally in place, it is not just about seeing boring airplanes.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: XX_Mouse_XX

good info you have there feel sad some people don't believe it exist

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Is this thread still alive? I'm a local to the area and have tons of info regarding the base and tunnels. Ever since I heard of this base back in 2011, all these occurrences finally clicked.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Show us what you've got!

(post by SRPrime removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join