It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Dulce Base (Finding more and more clues every day)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Also, the Treaty Laws which created the reservation state that the US Military is NOT allowed to occupe tribal lands, which rules out the possibility of a secret base being out there.

Or maybe this is what makes it the perfect place to build a secret government complex. What better way to hide the thing than in a place where it is not supposed to be. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the government slipped a little (or make that a lot) cash to the proper people...

Edited: Corrected spelling

[edit on 7/29/2005 by DCFusion]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The underground Dulce complex isn't located in Dulce NM, it's close though. It's attached to Los Alamos National Laboratory via tube shuttle. Very strict access. This is what a guy that works there told me, and I even called LANL one day and asked them about Dulce and there was this long pause on the phone and they said "uh, weeee don't know what you're talking about"

[edit on 30-7-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
There isn't much good evidence, not to be found on the net at least. Much less is there any proof of its existence. It's very much a matter of trusting the web site and trusting the person giving the info. Don't know if you've read this or not, but you might find it interesting.

Link

It's from a guy who claimed to be shot with an alien gun...and a guy who claims he helped build the base itself.

I went to the link and read his story. I don't think there is any truth in what he says. I do believe in underground bases and tunnels but I can't believe his numbers.

Tunneling 7 miles a day would equal 25 feet every minute, assuming no stops for maintenance or drill bit changes. That's about 2000 cubic yards of dirt and rock every minute. I don't buy it.

He discusses train cars being built with shackles. He does some math to show how many were built. But no civilian has ever seen the cars??? Where are they hiding them??? And, he forgot to do the math on the cost of the cars. It's about $2 million per railroad car. I don't buy it.

He brings up MJTF but has it all wrong. A simple search on Google shows it stands for Multi-Jurisdictional Task Force.

He brings up a government Ryolite-38 security clearance. I never heard of it but that doesn't mean much. However he brings up that he is a geologists. One thing I do know, no matter how high your security clearance, you are only shown what is necessary for you to get your job done - nothing more. Yet he claims to have been involved in all kinds of high security items well beyond his expertise. I don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I was not trying to present it as authetic! I agree, the chances are this guy is talking rubbish but he gives a good story that makse for good reading and is just as important as any other real/fake info/disinfo on the net.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I had a couple thoughts about the Dulce base...

I wouldnt pay any attention to it, except that I live here, and I have seen weird things. My father and I saw a huge flying triangle travelling very slowly over the highway. It was dusk, and I could only see the general shape, but it had this really weird flickering of blue and red lights underneath, almost like sparks. It passed right over our car (we had pulled to the side of the road) and didnt seem to care about us at all. No sound, very slow. This was the only UFO ive ever seen, and the weirdest thing Ive seen in my entire life. This was about three years ago, btw.

Ive talked to a couple other people that have seen these things, and most of us, for some reason, have the impression that it is man-made. But why test it here, in a relatively populated area and well-travelled highway but so far from any military-related facilities? There has to be something around here, there has to be. If the idea of a secret base hidden in plain sight sounds ridiculous to you, Google about the Greenbrier hotel. Of course these hidden bases are out there somewhere, and this place is sounding more and more suspect all the time. Either that, or this place is being invaded!

[edit]: Okay I know a bunker is not a military base, but it demonstrates that "hiding in plain sight" is a tactic used by the military.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by jacquio999]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Google about the Greenbrier hotel...

i did. wow. never heard of that before. interesting.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The main point everyone must understand is that the DULCE BASE isn't located in Dulce NM. It's in Los Alamos with access to it very restricted at Los Alamos National Laboratory. So you're searching for a base you won't find. But I'm not saying UFOs aren't seen often in Dulce. They probably snoop around those remote locations.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So i dont claim to be a professional investigator or anything like that by any means, im a younger guy, self employed, with free time to browse sights like this in my own search for knowledge, when i first heard about the dulce base i was hooked, i am a albuquerque local, and well, being in nm you always hear about roswell and such, and i myself have almost a bi-weekly sighting of a strange luminous object that hovers over / by the kirtland base area, i also know for FACT that there is a underground tunnel leading from sandia national labs to from the los alamos labs, there is also a small hidden runway in the monzano mountains reserved STRICTLY for air force one, not that THAT is really out of the ordinary, but i mean why not just land at kirtland? anyways, i am willing to GO to dulce new mexico and investigate for myself, in fact i PLAN on it, however, i would like more information pertaining to possible locations of where some of these entrances are, or anything abnormal that i may be able to track down in the area, i have a good amount of $ video and photographic materials etc and am willing to display my findings when i go if i can have someone possibly guide me along, otherwise ima go out there blind and try and find SOMETHING to substantiate the claims that have enticed me for a while now, the problem with everything i have read about dulce is the fact that theres no video, no photos, only words and he said she said so i want to bring SOMETHING to the table, even if its confirmation that there is NOTHING out there, but somethin in my gut tells me theres SOMETHING, i dunno WHAT, but SOMETHING, i plan to possibly make the trip next month or so, im not a regular poster here, but i will be keeping my eyes on this thread frequently for advice and such!
THANKS!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There is no real proof in any of those sites, only recycled garbage. It's very easy to fabricate stories that no one can prove one way or the other, but please, there is no Dulce base. Anything that John Lear supports you can go ahead and mark off as fake.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I've lived in the Aztec/Bloomfield/Durango area for my entire life. I've traveled and visited the Dulce area many times. I have many friends who I've known for many years who grew up in Dulce, Chama, and Lumberton. They have tramped all over that area while ranching and hunting. I don't know a single individual who has ever had an experience that supported the theory that there is an underground base in the Dulce area. None. Unlike the easily veritfiable Area 51, there is scant evidence to support the idea of a base in Dulce. Though there are fantastic stories from outsiders like Lear and Castillo, there are no significant reports from locals, antecdotal or otherwise.

There are two often reported aspects of the Dulce story that I know are false. One is that the Dulce base recieves it electrical power from Navajo Dam. I know that to be false (see my recent thread regarding this). The other is that Project Gasbuggy created the void for the underground base. The problem with that story is:

1) Ground zero for Project Gasbuggy is well West and South of Dulce.

2) Project Gasbuggy was not completed until almost 1968.

3) Project Gasbuggy was not a clandestine operation. It was highly publicized and the entire project was documented by all government agencies and contractors involved. Tours were conducted there before, during and after the project was completed. There is nothing to indicate that PGB was anything other than what it was ---- a nuclear attemp to "frac" (fracture) the gas bearing formation to increase gas production.

On Mother's day I was at my parents house and had the opportunity to ask my father about PGB. He was the Superintendent in charge of the cementing aspect of the project (the drill hole of a well is cement lined). As far as he knew, the PGB well was unremarkable except that when it came time to fracture the well, a nuke package was lowered into the well instead of a nitrate-based explosive. He also recalled that the engineers for the DOE insisted the cement be mixed and then pumped, as opposed to the usual way of mixing it and pumping it in the same step.

edited for spelling

[edit on 14-5-2008 by RKWWWW]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
been avoiding clicking this thread for awhile....

i don't know how far you want to dig into this one.
this subject is the ONLY conspiracy subject i will NOT touch.

i mean come on...

Nightmare Hall???

you want to even dip your nose in that matter for even a second?
I know we all feel safe in our homes - uncovering the most senstive covert material on the planet..
but man... i think some people might not like you opening up this can of worms.

i'd hate to know of the consequences.

-

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I agree with the above poster, you might want to be careful with this subject and looking too deep, as far as im aware, all the eye witnesses and whistle blowers on this case are dead? and under suspicious circumstances, Phil Sneider was supposed to have committed suicide, But if you read the report its most unlikely,

This case has always fascinated me, but i was disturbed at the number of deaths associated with it,
The tunneling machines, im sure Los Alamos patented a nuclear tunneling machine, that used heat to melt the rock and force it into the sides in molten form to achieve the glass effect, i dont have the time to dig around, but im sure it is easily Googled.

A lot of abduction cases report Dulce in the regression recordings of abductions, when i heard i thought yeah right a load of crap, but then you hear of the investigators deliberately not revealing several accounts of th abductions, but the abducted report the same things over and over, mostly patch designs, and uniform types ECT.

There was a few reports i read that maybe the Montauk project and the activities at Dulce where related, IE, reports of reptoidal creatures abusing male and female victims, but i think mostly was the type of Abduction and events that happened which where familiar, but they almost all reported the same Patches on uniforms and the uniform styling s, they seemed to support of i think it was costello who had the Dulce papers and handed them out before he disappeared, what i was led to understand some of the drawings amongst the papers had hand drawn pictures of insignia and patches.

As for what is out there, im sure there is something, not to sure about the reptilians and human experiments. all IMO of course.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
My (Subjective) informants say, Dulce is busy from the (Reptoid/Reptilian/Grey) underside, not from the top (Human) side because the US Military has abandoned operations there.

It's not where human life has any value, as reported by whistleblowers now deceased.

When I hear something different, I'll speak up.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
great responses, im glad to see this board is alive with a differant array of opinions and whatnot, on the not believing side of what people have said, i can see where thier coming from, but id rather see with my own eyes personally, at least if theres NOTHING ill KNOW theres NOTHING ya know? and from the DANGER point of view i understand that too, ive watched many of P.S.'s lectures, enjoyed them a lot, and also know what has been speculated that happened to him and his "suicide" best thing i can say is i doubt the government would really kill over something unless i GOT SOMETHING to be killed for, now im not STUPID if i DO find a entrance to "the underground facility" best believe i think i would know it was exactly that and would not proceed any further, i doubt the people involved would waste thier time killing me and or the people im with, cause lets juss say.... it would draw a LOT of attention cause of "who we are" round these parts and abroad so i aint too worried about it, but once again, if anyone has more information, maybe a map? something? post away and thanks!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The Dulce Report,
by Dr Michael E. Salla
September 25, 2003

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Conclusion: Political Implications of Alleged Human Rights Abuses at Dulce Contents

"The political implications of the human rights abuses of what occurred at the Dulce underground base require immediate attention through credible human rights organizations investigating such allegations.

Furthermore, congressionally sponsored inquiries are required on a number of key issues stemming from alleged abuses at Dulce:

participating in treaties with ET races without congressional ratification;

‘black budget’ funding of illegal deep black programs that operate without Congressional or Executive Office oversight;

military hostilities between US security agencies and ET races without the general public or Congress being informed of the causes and justifications of such actions;

and accountability for human rights abuses committed at Dulce and possibly other underground bases in the US and elsewhere.

Rather than what occurred at Dulce being limited solely to the US government, it is very likely that other major world governments have agreed to similar arrangements with ET races where the human rights of its citizens are traded for advanced ET technology. The full extent of what occurred at Dulce may be a watershed in human history.

It could well be the first time in recorded history that humanity has to deal in a politically responsible way with the legacy of human rights abuses committed by another species upon members of the human race, and complicity by various military, intelligence and/or corporate personnel in not taking the appropriate actions to prevent such abuses. "

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
The Dulce Report,
by Dr Michael E. Salla
September 25, 2003

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Conclusion: Political Implications of Alleged Human Rights Abuses at Dulce Contents

"The political implications of the human rights abuses of what occurred at the Dulce underground base require immediate attention through credible human rights organizations investigating such allegations.

Furthermore, congressionally sponsored inquiries are required on a number of key issues stemming from alleged abuses at Dulce:

participating in treaties with ET races without congressional ratification;

‘black budget’ funding of illegal deep black programs that operate without Congressional or Executive Office oversight;

military hostilities between US security agencies and ET races without the general public or Congress being informed of the causes and justifications of such actions;

and accountability for human rights abuses committed at Dulce and possibly other underground bases in the US and elsewhere.

Rather than what occurred at Dulce being limited solely to the US government, it is very likely that other major world governments have agreed to similar arrangements with ET races where the human rights of its citizens are traded for advanced ET technology. The full extent of what occurred at Dulce may be a watershed in human history.

It could well be the first time in recorded history that humanity has to deal in a politically responsible way with the legacy of human rights abuses committed by another species upon members of the human race, and complicity by various military, intelligence and/or corporate personnel in not taking the appropriate actions to prevent such abuses. "

From Wiki:

"While many of Salla's sources are considered to be credible by adherents to the UFO Disclosure movement who cite a variety of supporting documents and credentials, critics argue these sources have been discredited for a variety of reasons; among these the dissemination of patent falsehoods in the content of claims made, and the misrepresentation of credentials.

"Most of his claims are derived from whistleblowers (informants) or 'experiencers' (individuals who claim to have contacted extraterrestrials) who, while arousing much debate in the UFO field, are alleged by Salla to be primary sources of reliable information. In conversation with the Washington Post, Salla pointed to evidence widely available on the internet as a source for his research on extraterrestrial visitation: "There's a lot of stuff on the Internet, and I just went around and pieced it together."

Amazing what passes for "reasearch" these days.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Here is a very interesting news article detailing UFOs over Dulce.

www.nsa.gov...

It is the Enquirer but it could have a small bit of truth to it.

And here is a letter that the folks at Sandia Labs received, and are making fun of, in regards to an inquiry into secret Tunnels and dulce.

My, my, my!, what on Earth?, I wondered.
Then — Woops! — I realized it wasn’t Earth at all. This inquiry
had to come from somewhere else, far, far away. But the moon wasn’t
full and there was no hot, dry wind out of the desert — the kind that
drives people mad.
Crystals, maybe. . . from Santa Fe or Taos. Or leaf mold. Or cow
chip mushrooms. Or one of those places you hear about where a
confluence of “forces” creates a window that affords a view into the
gigauniverse of knowledge. Or maybe just a nutcase with no new
conspiracies. We see a few of those in our office.
“He” sent a couple of inquiries a few days ago — about 10 days
apart, one to Media Relations and one to the Labs webmaster — both
wondering about secret tunnels and underground facilities connecting
Sandia to Los Alamos via Dulce, N.M.
“Has a UFO at any time ever been brought to your facility?” the
first one asked. “Are there underground facilities at Sandia? What
purpose do they serve? Do you have any communications with the multilevel
underground facility labs in Dulce, New Mexico? Thanks!”
Note the sign-off exclamation point. That guy is really EXCITED
about this.
Then this: “Sandia Webmaster, would you please forward my
question to a Sandia public affairs officer or someone who works at the
Sandia labs? Thank you!
“Does the Sandia National Labs facility connect to a multi-level
underground facility located in Dulce, New Mexico, 1-3 miles under the
Archuleta Mesa region, as well as LANL via an underground tube shuttle
system?” And another exclamatory “Thank you!”
The latter inspired a response from one of our group’s wags —
fictitious, of course. It wasn’t sent outside — you don’t like to
encourage this species — but it was circulated through our offices and
amused all of us for a while. Its high points:
“Actually, the secret tunnel is all about . . . the Naivete bean.
. . . We need an extract from this bean to manufacture propulsion
systems for rockets. . . .
“Obviously we couldn’t dig a secret tunnel under Santa Fe for
transport of the beans to the labs, so in 1961 we turned to Dulce.
. . . We dug only at night to escape detection by Soviet spy satellites.
. . . [And] for nearly 20 years some 16,000 Sandia and Los Alamos
employees smuggled the dirt from the tunnel out of the labs [in their
shoes] and covertly spread it all over Albuquerque and Northern New
Mexico. As a result, [Albuquerque] has risen at least a few inches
since 1961.”
And, it wrapped up, “Yes, the secret tunnel and tube shuttle do
exist. However, the multi-level underground facility is an
exaggeration. That’s probably a reference to another secret facility
near Abiquiu.”
Well, the pay-raise package may be a little light this year, but
we at least have some fun at work.
— Howard Kercheval (844-7842, MS 0165, [email protected])

SOURCE: www.sandia.gov...

Here is another newsletter that again jokes about dulce

A lot of work’s been going on in the short street in front of
Bldg. 800 for the past few weeks. The area was isolated with chain-link
fencing; pavement was removed; a trench was dug; big trucks with largediameter,
flexible conduits appeared.
If you had a tendency to conspiracy theories, you might wonder if
there really was something to that old story about an underground
tunnel connecting Sandia to Los Alamos and Dulce.

SOURCE: www.sandia.gov...

They also spent $2.5 million updating the water system in 2002.

(B) insert at the end before the period the following:
‘‘: Provided further, That using funds provided herein, the
Secretary of the Army, acting through the Chief of Engineers,
is directed to transfer $2,500,000 to the Secretary
of the Interior for the Bureau of Reclamation to proceed
with the Jicarilla Municipal

SOURCE: www.nih.gov...

Here is a document that goes into detail about water research studies at Dulce, as well as the rate of diversion and tapping into the water table, etc.

SOURCE: www.loc.gov...

[edit on 3-3-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I first read about the "shoot out on level 7 of Dulce base" before there was an internet.... when I was on AOL BEFORE AOL opened their gateway to the internet. the circumstances are worth noting... and if ayone else has anything to add about this. please PM me...

I had been posting on a ufo board on AOL and one day, some guy I did not know, sent me an email, saying that there were some 'secret files' at a very long url buried at AOL.

I went to the directory location, and it was the first time that I had ever snooped around in AOL's raw directory structure at all.. and I found a bunch of ufo stuff, including something called "The Krill Papers" amongst THAT file, in 1992, was a version of ""shoot out on level 7 of Dulce base"...

As I am convinced that the military industrial complex must demonize alien intelligences in order to continue to spend money building weapons that destroy and maim flesh....I have often wondered if the guy that gave me that link, was one of those men in black (if you will..) spreading crafted disinformation around that demonized aliens...

[edit on 3-3-2010 by seataka]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507

Here is a document that goes into detail about water research studies at Dulce, as well as the rate of diversion and tapping into the water table, etc.

SOURCE: www.loc.gov...

The link you provided is a bill that provides for a new water treatment plant and general improvements on the Jicarilla reservation. There is nothing strange or sinister about that. If you care to look, virtually every Indian reservation in the US has a comparable bill on record. Some of the other links you provided are simularly benign. You are doing a disservice to the effort to uncover the truth by throwing out a blizzard of information whose only apparent criteria for posting is that it contains a conspiracy buzzword or name like "Sandia" or "Dulce". To prevent wasting other's time , think before you post and vet the content. Thanks

[edit on 4-3-2010 by RKWWWW]

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hi Mouse, I'm replying cause I'm fiding it hard to find the exact location of the base on google earth...After hours and hours of hard looking, maybe I was able to find something, which could be strange. At the given coordinates(36"47'08.94"N 107"10'17.48" W at 2100 0 2200 m), there are a few roads that apparently are well cemented but then again finish on a dead line...or in the bush...i spoke with a friend who went there to take a look, but first of all the roads were not cemented but had the consistency of a deserted road...only with tire tracks....disappearing in nothing....take a look and let me know...we are looking for the same thing, therefore why not look together?
later!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join