It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage rips into the EU council over Greek bailout .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You`ve gotta love this guy.
He`s got more balls than Roger Federer !

youtu.be...

Time and time again he speaks out against them.
They must dread it when he turns up to these meetings.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
yup Nigel, until the next bailout in about 3 months I guess.

And still people are docile enough to take it not to the streets.

We know where all those printed euro's end up in the end.

Edit 1.0

the euro is supporting the dollar through these european bailouts, what a scheme

edit on 29-6-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I used to love this guy and UKIP until i found out that they were a bunch of liars that walk out on votes that would go in their favour if they did vote(they walked out......on purpose) and they tell UKIP supporters to vote for the Tories who have different agendas and policies..........UKIP are nothing more then second rate Tories and a honey trap to take away votes from the BNP.

UKIP are also pro EU and pro immigration which contradicts what their policies say and so much truth about the lying UKIP scum came out when they almost went bankrupt a few years ago.
edit on 29/6/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Nigel could easily have been talking to Obama and his cabinet . Promise everything to everyone using borrowed money just like the Greeks with no end in sight .

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

There is talk that Farage is giving up his MEP position to re-join the Tory party. UKIP is a spin off of the Tory party and not to be trusted. They are only interested in self interests.

We need genuine people fighting for our rights in Brussels. He sure can talk the talk, but I've yet to see him walk the walk.

I feel that we have sleep walked right into this whole E.U mess. The commisioners and their cronies have far more power than any elected individuals and the money they receive each year is unbelievable. Look at the Kinnocks, he was unelectable as Labour Leader, yet gets to make important laws effecting all member states and their citizens, without being elected. His wife is also a commisioner, yet I cannot remember her ever being an M.P. The whole process stinks and we are just letting it happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I agree with you on this comment:

I feel that we have sleep walked right into this whole E.U mess. The commisioners and their cronies have far more power than any elected individuals and the money they receive each year is unbelievable. Look at the Kinnocks, he was unelectable as Labour Leader, yet gets to make important laws effecting all member states and their citizens, without being elected. His wife is also a commisioner, yet I cannot remember her ever being an M.P. The whole process stinks and we are just letting it happen.

Not only did no one in the UK have a say on the EU, they ignored the vote in Ireland also. Wither people Like Nigel Farage or not. At least he sticks it too those in the EU who ignore the will of a percentage of the Population within the Euro Zone.

We should have a referendum in the UK wither we should continue to be a part of a Super European State or not. The government are too scared to do so, in case we turn around and say we want out. The are in fear off the complications such a vote, would bring about.

edit on 18-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Is it true that he is deciding wither or not to rejoin the torries? Do you have any links etc. Or again is it just allegations from those who know that what he is saying with regards to the ignorance of those in the EU is true.

Thanks for the link in advance.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Farrage is nothing more than a lying political talking head. The only way the UK will escape the EU is by passing laws contrary to the EU.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
yup Nigel, until the next bailout in about 3 months I guess.

And still people are docile enough to take it not to the streets.

Why aren't you on the streets? Same reason as mine?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Timetoriot

Exact same thing could be said for half the politicians in the UK. As Well as those in the European Parliament, who are there for their own self interests and no one else's.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timetoriot
Farrage is nothing more than a lying political talking head. The only way the UK will escape the EU is by passing laws contrary to the EU.

Farage is spot on, the only beacon of light in that house of death and destruction

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i would appreciate any dirt on farage from the members on here who have posted statements on him. after watching him talk in the eu assembly and noticing certain leaders cringe, i can only see a guy who is sticking it to em! any offers on links would be greatly appreciated.
f

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Little star for you is why I asked for links to prove the allegations.

If not then, I will take the allegations as false and propaganda on the behalf of those in the EU who wants Nigel silenced,.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

it would be fitting to have several nigel's within the Experimental Unelected elephant on rollerskates. i'm still waiting for certain members to back up what they have stated. won't hold my breath again, i might turn blue and see yellow stars.
f

i concur with your statement on the referendum and the fact the elephant ignored previous votes of certain countries and repeated the excercise with more bunting and frills.
edit on 20-7-2011 by fakedirt because: add

top topics

join