It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military presence in West Tennessee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Right, because the government always looks for civilian electricians when building super secret, disasterproof bunkers. I mean, it's not like they have soldiers trained as electricians or anything...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark7777

They are going to blow Ft Peck and perhaps a few other dams. You are about to see the mother of all false flag attacks. Do not get on evacuation trains or buses, you will not be heard from again. They are killing camps and re-education camps. Look up the Obama Antichrist prophecies of Linda Newkirk and Chercheng Xiong. They are spot on.
That post sent chills down my spine until I read "Obama Antichrist prophecies", then I lol'd. Hook up a link and I'll check it out though.

However I believe that a false flag is definitely a possibility, but if something big happens like multiple nuclear meltdowns, we're screwed if we stay or go on their "trains or buses".

Let's look at our options, because if something big goes down than most likely internet will be shut down.
--Stay in our homes and risk dying a painful death from radiation.
--Go on the buses or trains, and risk getting put into work/death camps.
--Go on the buses or trains, and actually be helped by our government (
), but if that was the case, how could they protect us from radiation? Put us in lead-encased buildings to ensure our safety? (AKA prison)

Maybe it's just because I've been watching too many documentaries lately and researching these things, but I can't shake the feeling that something huge is going to go down. Martial law, nuclear crisis, supervolcano eruption, I don't know what it might be, but something tells me martial law is coming, or should I say someone, Alex Jones. I gotta lay off the Alex Jones for a few days, I'll end up driving myself crazy. But if I'm Alex Jones deprived, I'll be jonesin for some Jones

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark7777

bull excrement.

you are so off-base, you should be off-country.

Read the frigin news, this is not some stupid plot to blow up the country.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I don't find anything Odd about the Military being armed during a "Training Exercise". This is pretty normal.

And FBI agent doesnt remove his weapon when he stops at a Starbucks.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Have to check out this camp on google earth,See exactly whats at that camp

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
FEMA postpones May exercises in areas hit by tornados and floods

This is why they are happening in Tenn. now.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I live in jackson but i haven't noticed anything of what your saying.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by anon102

If we adopt the attitude of "not getting in the way", and give in to fear of the government that we won't even take pictures. Then we are giving them unspoken permission to do what they want. Notice that all these people arrested for taking pictures have been being let go, because they have no legal standing. However the government still has the power of intimidation. By submitting we are agreeing to the abuse. Got take pictures so you can prove your claim, and aid further research into the nature of this activity.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Good God...every single summer I see the same threads or hear these same conversations pop up. Okay, let's walk through this. In the Army Reserve and the Army National Guard, each and every summer, EVERY SINGLE UNIT DEPARTS FROM THEIR DRILL STATION IN BUM#, USA AND GOES TO EITHER AN ACTIVE OR NATIONAL GUARD/RESERVE MILITARY INSTALLATION FOR TWO WEEKS OF TRAINING EXERCISES! These training events could be anything from spending 2 weeks in Germany fixing transmissions, to spending 2 weeks DRIVING ACROSS THE UNITED STATES HAULING MILITARY EQUIPMENT FROM POINT A TO POINT B! They do this to provide USEFUL training that Guard and Reserve units are otherwise not able to do in one weekend. I know this, because I am currently in transportation, and just completed my two weeks, which were spent in Fort Riley, Kansas, which we left DAILY to drive on the interstate, hauling, get this.......TANKS! My room mate is currently in Utah, where they are going to be loading PLS's with MUNITIONS, that are needed for another unit's training exercise in KENTUCKY. Once the munitions are loaded, get this......MY OLD UNIT, WHICH IS MY ROOM MATE'S CURRENT UNIT, IS GOING TO DRIVE HALFWAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY, HAULING VEHICLES AND MUNITIONS, TO KENTUCKY!!!! This happens every summer. It is called Annual Training. It isn't a conspiracy. Sorry...
edit on 6/30/2011 by mademyself1984 because: annoying grammatical error

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Read through most of the posts and thought it would be a good idea to mention that I have been noticing alot of things going on that seem unusual. I live north of Seattle and I have been seeing quite a Few fighter jets and military craft. Now we do have a navy base nearby but I never see all this action.... And no I'm not just paying more attention, also seems like the police force are coming in heavy lately too in the town I am in I seen at least 50 cops and I googled to see if anything was going on and couldn't find anything... They were also blocking certain people and camera crews from viewing certain areas I tried to do some searching but looked like there was nothing around I dunno just thought I would put my little experience in here thought it fit in pretty well even though it isn't the same area...

edit on 30-6-2011 by Sarahraeann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

Sorry, but you need to read through the entire posts. It is not anywhere in the vicinity of the norm to have our small town invaded by unmarked government SUVs and Blackhawk helicopters. Never happened before and the Guardsman that told me it was FEMA earthquake drills kinda kicks your theory in the butt now doesn't it. If you do not like conspiracies then do not get onto conspiracy boards.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by mademyself1984

Sorry, but you need to read through the entire posts. It is not anywhere in the vicinity of the norm to have our small town invaded by unmarked government SUVs and Blackhawk helicopters. Never happened before and the Guardsman that told me it was FEMA earthquake drills kinda kicks your theory in the butt now doesn't it. If you do not like conspiracies then do not get onto conspiracy boards.

Couple of points. I read through the entire posts...and perhaps you are right, it isn't the norm for your small town to be "invaded"....however it isn't the "norm" for HETTS to be hauling Tanks down the interstate either...your town was selected for whatever reason for a training mission. Rest assured if something actually was happening that deserved some alarm or concern, a GUARDSMAN WOULD NOT BE TALKING TO YOU ABOUT IT! Nothing kicks my "theory" (which isn't a theory at all, it is a known fact) in the butt, because my "theory" coupled with the military "invasion" your town is experiencing, would lead me to believe that there is a NATIONAL GUARD UNIT, MOST LIKELY ENGINEERS, CONDUCTING THEIR ANNUAL TRAINING IN OR NEAR YOUR SMALL TOWN (which happens to be extremely close to Fort Campbell). There is nothing "bewildering" about a military exercise taking place in which the main premise of training is coping with or preparing for disaster. Government SUV's....that is laughable. Get this! My current unit, has a BLACK GOVERNMENT SUV! It's called a GSA vehicle, and EVERY SINGLE UNIT HAS ONE, IF NOT TWO OR THREE OR MORE! As far as helicopters flying around...that isn't very suspicious either...as most units generally conduct training missions which are supportive of other training missions being conducted at the same time in the SAME LOCATION! It has nothing to do with me not "liking conspiracies". It has everything to do with this NOT BEING A CONSPIRACY. I love when people that have literally zero idea of what they are talking about, assume the worst, preach it like it's scripture, and then act as if subject matter experts or people who know exactly what is going on are clueless. These annual "STRANGE MILITARY PRESENCE!" threads are more obnoxious than debunked U.F.O. videos...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
yeah that weirds me out how many people are all about the "its fake" or its not a conspiracy" ..why are you even on this site? to get your jollys by harassing people who are just trying to speak their minds? ...nowhere here does it say you need to believe anything thats being said...no ones trying to convince anyone..it all just there to make your OWN deduction....why hate?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark7777

They are going to blow Ft Peck and perhaps a few other dams. You are about to see the mother of all false flag attacks. Do not get on evacuation trains or buses, you will not be heard from again. They are killing camps and re-education camps. Look up the Obama Antichrist prophecies of Linda Newkirk and Chercheng Xiong. They are spot on.

When I google "Linda Newkirk" I get lots of articles that use words like "false prophet" and "nutcase" and "insane" - it can't just be "disinformation" because that's about all I see.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Right, because the government always looks for civilian electricians when building super secret, disasterproof bunkers. I mean, it's not like they have soldiers trained as electricians or anything...

Did I specifically said it was being build by the military?... I mentioned guards, not soldiers guarding this place...
But one thing is for certain, this place is huge, it must be costing a fortune and yes they are trying to keep the purpose of this place secret.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sol420
yeah that weirds me out how many people are all about the "its fake" or its not a conspiracy" ..why are you even on this site? to get your jollys by harassing people who are just trying to speak their minds? ...nowhere here does it say you need to believe anything thats being said...no ones trying to convince anyone..it all just there to make your OWN deduction....why hate?

I don't hate anyone. I was told I "needed" to read all of the posts. Which I did. This isn't a conspiracy. Part of ATS is in fact debunking things that aren't what people are claiming or assuming them to be, is it not? Fact. Henderson, TN is 154 miles from Fort Campbell, home of the 101's Airborne. Another fact, Henderson, TN is 300 miles from Fort Knox, one of the Army's single largest training stations in the country and world. There is nothing odd about military exercises being conducted away from military posts...Dugway, UT (Where my roomie is training right now!, OMG conspiracy! Dugway!) is 1676 miles from Fort Knox....how many truck stops do you think they will hit on the way? I'm sure it is out of the "norm" for those truck stops to be "invaded" by military personnel hauling tanks, munitions, and tactical vehicles on the back of gigantic trucks. However, for us, it is anything but odd. It's actually in fact, quite normal. So there is a guard unit in Henderson, TN conducting a joint training operation dealing in disaster preparedness with several other units, some of which may (or may not) be utilizing aircraft (which could be being used to simulate "calls for air support", "MEDEVACS", or any number of other very NORMAL soldier tasks. And of course soldiers and other personnel have weapons...what would be the point of a soldier conducting any sort of potential "combative" training without a weapon?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

There are drills done around my area on a routine basis too. Why it needs to involve all the things you mentioned, I'm not sure. Seems like a waste of time. What freaking skill does it have to get a team of SUVs to one spot? The only thing I see that would need practice is the coordination of large groups of people, but not their vehicles or other modes of transportation.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
www.waymarking.com...

It isn't exactly "outside of normal" for your small town to be "invaded" by military personnel....as they do it at least once a month, in the building I have linked...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
They are getting ready for the zombie invasion

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
They are getting ready for the zombie invasion

now you might just be onto somethin'!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join