It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The face of a conspirator -- on the witness stand...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Okay folks, I realize this case has been sensationalized. I have not, I repeat, have NOT, followed it at all until the trial started....I'm referring to Casey Anthony's murder trial in Florida.

We at ATS talk a lot about conspiracies. We all want to expose the truth. If any of you have been watching this live (on CNN live on the internet - NOT on television)...I would love to discuss the demeanor and aggressive, belligerent, lying, defensive and argumentative attitude of George Anthony.

In my opinion, he absolutely knows what happened, and he has Casey conspiring to cover up HIS guilt. He has been like that since his first moment on the stand.

I won't be surprised if no-one here cares to pay attention to it, but, if anyone DOES want to discuss what we are SEEING in the FACES and BODY LANGUAGE of these witnesses, I'd love to toss some theories around. From a purely sociological/psychological POV related to how conspirators behave when pressed.

Or, am I hopelessly sympathetic to this young woman and deluded? I have been known to fall for psychopaths before, even as a professional counselor.
WT

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I've been quite fascinated with the trial.
I started a thread late last night about an abstract observation that I had, but it hasn't gotten much attention. I hope you don't mind me tacking it to your thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Especially since you mention her psychology and how people are tricked by psychopaths.
Maybe this needs to be in the survival forum instead. When the SHTF, are people going to be able to tell them apart from the mentally healthy people? I doubt it!

Maybe together we can get some serious discussion about these chameleon types.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

No, I don't mind at all!! Let's see who else has thoughts....it really is fascinating to watch from a real-live mystery POV. What do you think of George? I'll look at your thread...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There is a recent active thread on Casey Anthony Trial - HERE Please add your thoughts to that...Closed.
edit on June 29th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join