It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Israeli Spy Chief's Iran Comments Spark Row

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Ex-Israeli Spy Chief's Iran Comments Spark Row

www.npr.org

June 29, 2011

The former Mossad spy chief's name is on everyone's lips in Israel — with good reason.

Meir Dagan was the head of Israel's spy agency for eight years and has been credited with raising the international prestige of the agency. So it came as a shock to many that upon leaving office he would talk about one of the most sensitive issues here: Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This past week, Dagan was stripped of his diplomatic passport, in apparent retaliation.

I have been following this little pie in the face for Israel but i was not expecting him to be stripped of his diplomatic passport. What i would like to know is why a former spy chief is still in possession of a diplomatic passport.

www.npr.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I feel this individual will have the same outcome as Yitzhak Rabin , obviously he was assissinated for those who are not aware. He was a true leader who almost accomplished a peace treaty with pallestine in exchange land for peace, but obviously the price he paid for his peace ideology was with his own life.

With Sound but you need a Youtube account to view it otherwise you can view the other video without sound

findarticles.com...
edit on 29-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Wow! If his revelation about the intentions of Israel don't fire up the Iranians, I don't know what will. This I'm afraid may be the catalyst to further violent escalation in the region. Way to go dumb ass!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

My untrained eye tells me the guy filming knew what was going to happen, he kept taking video of the guy who would eventually take the shot.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I totally disagree with Dagan because Iran is so much closer to making a nuclear bomb, that when it's too late, it will come of a big shock to everyone.

Iran is a very real threat and concern, not just for Israel but for the intire Middle East.
edit on 29-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Iran is a very real threat and concern, not just for Israel but for the intire Middle East.

I'm sorry but how do you figure that? What countries has Iran attacked or invaded in the last 30 years and who are they provoking now?

In fact I have better questions for you to answer.

How many sovereign nations has Israel attacked in the last 30 years or how about the US? Who has a not so secret nuclear facility under Dimona producing nuclear weapons who we know, at least, sold them to South Africa and it's apartheid regime? Which country is the only ones that have used a nuclear bomb on a civilian population, TWICE? How many children has Israeli soldiers killed in the last 5 years due to their actions?

But hey cut them some slack right? As they were only just following orders.

How many times has the MI5-6, CIA and MOSSAD been caught being involved in staging false flag terrorism? How many people have the CIA and MOSSAD assassinated including heads of states, which is a war crime? How many democratically elected leaders and governments have they overthrown to then install dictators and help set-up death squads where thousands of people are brutally murdered under the installed dictator? Or how about who has secret facilitates where they can abduct anyone they please and send you to an undisclosed location for torture. ...and on... and on...

So who's the 'threat'? In double speak land, no doubt me for exposing the hypocrisy of the world ponzi scheme and the truth, where you run round spreading lies. The greater the lie, the greater the chance that it will be believed. Problem is no one is believing you anymore.
edit on 29-6-2011 by reddpill because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by reddpill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Dagan is just part of the plan. I doubt this is actually the way it is.

Israel has excellent reasons to send a clear signal that there are serious plans in the works regarding Iran, since these plans have continually been doubted.

What better way to say this, then the way it was said? Dagan comes out with his "concerns", gets a little wrist-slap for public consumption (as well as for future role-playing value), and the message is out.

"If" Dagan becomes a Rabin, and ends up dead, then I would simply assume he outlived his usefulness, or that there is yet another level to the overall deception.

Here's the rub: Dagan knows this, he understands the Mossad quite well, so anything is "possible". But one thing is certain: Deception.

By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War

Mossad motto.

JR

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by reddpill

And I'm supposed to feel guilty every time a child is brought in to the equation to make me feel bad?

The USA military have killed more children during their invasions in to Arab countries in the last 10 years than Israel could in 100 years and some.

Of the children that have been killed through Israeli/Palestinian conflict could easily had been avoided of Hamas, Islamic Jihad and PLO groups not used children as human shields and hidden in heavily populated areas in the first place.

Israel only attacks when they are attacked themselves; you know that so don't play dumb with me.

Of course, in your mind and that of many others.....Israel is supposed to do nothing when thousands of missiles are fired on Israel. Now what would the USA do if the Mexicans suddenly decided to do likewise and fire thousands of missiles over the border in to the USA? I think the USA would take far more drastic action than Israel has ever done. You know it, I know it. The USA has every right to defend themselves just as Israel does. You fire on Israel.....you know whats coming to you.

So what if Israel sold nuclear arms to South Africa! Apartheid South Africa is a dud, it does'nt exist anymore. Now American nuclear warheads.....you sure they're are all sitting in the USA? Israel has never used a nuclear warhead or A-Bomb on any nation. Now you can be sure that if any nation tries firing one on Israel, the end result for that nation that tries would be wiped off the planet quicker than a blink of the eye.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by reddpill

How about you stop adding to your threads after a response has already been made

top topics

join