It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAE get lost in ats and instead prefer glp for up to date news and info?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I've been a member here for a couple of years now and frequent the front page for up to date alternative news and updates but all too frequently, I have been met with dull and duff front page topics that are either uninspiring or full of trollism.

I have reluctantly found myself going to glp and r/conspiracy in deep reluctance when I know that I should only have to go to ATS for it. What's going on with ats in this regard? why is it turning into a nothingness?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

How u mean that?? I like to get news from here, and sometimes or mostly there are really interesting Topics and also news that sometimes days later are confirmed by our msm here.. so don't think it's that bad..? Just ignore stupid threads and comments
mostly it's obvious by just reading the title

peace

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

I have been met with dull and duff front page topics that are either uninspiring or full of trollism.

Err.. then why are you going to GLP?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magzoid
I've been a member here for a couple of years now and frequent the front page for up to date alternative news and updates but all too frequently, I have been met with dull and duff front page topics that are either uninspiring or full of trollism.

I have reluctantly found myself going to glp and r/conspiracy in deep reluctance when I know that I should only have to go to ATS for it. What's going on with ats in this regard? why is it turning into a nothingness?

Was This Thread "dull and duff"?...

Obviously, as with many sites, you have to sort through some of the BS, but I for one can say I've learned of some pretty amazing stuff here before hearing it anywhere else..

top topics

join