It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20th Century Psychic Programs and Experiments Research Project

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Project Subject: Psychic Programs and Experiments of the U.S, German, Russian, and Chinese Military/Government during the 20th century.

Project Outline: This research project will encompass multiple governments as we try to uncover the programs, organizations, and experiments related to Psychic/Psi research during World War I, World War II, The Cold War, and in "peace" time during the 20th century. Research will be revolving around all forms of potential psychic programs including: Tele/Pyro/Cyro-kenesis, Mind control, Mass Mind Control, Remote Viewing, and psychic implementation in the military/governments of various countries listed (China, Russia, Germany, United States.)

Project Members:

WolfofWar - TL (Team Leader)
Sauron -
phantompatriot -
Jamuhn -

[edit on 31-8-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
first off i want to thank WolfofWar and ADVISOR! now let me start my researh,BTW im in the process of trying to learn telekinesis using this site,
Telekinesis now for the good stuff, the first known case of Psycic programs was attempted by the japanese in WW2, then the US got involved with MKULTRA, then came russia.

MIND CONTROL WITH SILENT SOUNDS AND SUPER COMPUTERS

The mind-altering mechanism is based on a subliminal carrier technology: the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), sometimes called "S-quad" or "Squad". It was developed by Dr Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703, "Silent Subliminal Presentation System", dated October 27, 1992. The abstract for the patent reads:

continued

GLOBAL MIND CONTROL SLATED FOR HUMANITY BY 2004

By Spring 2004, an invasive mind control technology known as a "Frequency Fence" is slated for implementation onto global society. This Frequency Fence is a bio-neurological, electromagnetic induced form of mind control which will block your higher sensory abilities. A literal "perceptual harness" or "mental prison" will be built around you without you even knowing it is happening, and the scariest part is, your five senses will not alert to you that anything is wrong.

global mind control

source of articles

I have another artcile that im going to do in a seperate post because it is so big.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by phantompatriot]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
First off please check out this thread about MKULTRA information i obtained with Freedom of information act.
MKULTRA FOIA info

1947The CIA begins its study of '___' as a potential weapon for use by American intelligence. Human subjects (both civilian and military) are used with and without their knowledge.

'___' would later become used in MKULTRA.

1953CIA initiates Project MKULTRA. This is an eleven year research program designed to produce and test drugs and biological agents that would be used for mind control and behavior modification. Six of the subprojects involved testing the agents on unwitting human beings.
here is the start of MKULTRA, now soon we we get up to today we can see if projects like this are still going on.

1965CIA and Department of Defense begin Project MKSEARCH, a program to develop a capability to manipulate human behavior through the use of mind-altering drugs.

1966CIA initiates Project MKOFTEN, a program to test the toxicological effects of certain drugs on humans and animals.

1967CIA and Department of Defense implement Project MKNAOMI, successor to MKULTRA and designed to maintain, stockpile and test biological and chemical weapons.

here is some proof it continues today:

1987Department of Defense admits that, despite a treaty banning research and development of biological agents, it continues to operate research facilities at 127 facilities and universities around the nation.

and this is when declassification started:

1994Senator John D. Rockefeller issues a report revealing that for at least 50 years the Department of Defense has used hundreds of thousands of military personnel in human experiments and for intentional exposure to dangerous substances. Materials included mustard and nerve gas, ionizing radiation, psychochemicals, hallucinogens, and drugs used during the Gulf War.

it all came from here: experimentation

now to find out if these projects are still active.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by phantompatriot]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
just to add some more to MKULTRA
MKULTRA

MKULTRA was founded in 1953 by CIA Director Allen Dulles as a CIA financed program to experiment and dabble in mind control, mind altering drugs, and brain washing. One of the first major products of these experiments was Lysergic acid Diethylamide (commonly known as '___'). This was made as a mind altering agent to be used own foreigner leaders, dictators, or those in high political power out of the domestic United States. It would be used as a way to disorient and control those that digested the lysergic acid diethylamide. It also was to serve as a "truth serum" of sorts, making it easier to extract information out of a subject.

Ultimately, the MKULTRA's research in Hypnosis, Drugging, and mind control came to a close, and while most of the files were destroyed by the CIA, a few still remained. The extent of the project is fully unknown though.

Various MKULTRA Documents

MKULTRA and '___'
MKULTRA covert usage
Hypnosis

Research Links
peyote.com...
www.parascope.com...

[edit on 8-30-2004 by WolfofWar]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
FredT was nice enough to give us some good info in this thread.
MKULTRA FOIA

anyways i suggest we use terms like this during the project.
for psycic projects we say Psi Ops
Telekinesis=TK
remote viewing=RV
Mind Control=MC
Pyrokinesis=PK
aura viewing=AV

anyways i got anothe post to come later tonight after i watch some of the game an RNC. so just hold more info to come.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Video game Psi-Ops is a great way to get some extra knowldege on exactly what we are researching. also a movie is coming out called suspect zero about a goverment guy who uses remote viewing to spy on people. this is the most likely Psi-Op our goverment is involved with.now i will help people become more familiar with different terms and Psi powers.

Psi terms and powers
original goverment Psi-Ops contractors
side note: every ability is in the order there learned.

telekinesis
TK is usually the first step in Psi powers so most Psi agents in the goverment would have learned TK.TK involves moving objects using the mind and no physical contact with the object whatsoever.

Telekinesis or Psychokinesis (PK) refers to moving objects from one place to another without using physical contact. It also means re-shaping of objects using the mind's energies, such as bending a spoon, or key, by just holding it and focusing.

TK

remote viewing

Remote Viewing is a method of gathering data by transcending space and time. The remote viewer sits quietly, with their eyes closed, and uses some innate, possibly dormant ability to accurately describe activities, events, objects and geographical locations all over the planet (and beyond) in the present .
the site claims it can be done in the past and future to but that is not true.

RV

Mind control
MC

PyroKinesis
PK is the ability to make objects combust without making physical contact with the object.

The ability to control, ignite and extinguish fire. In other words, set things on fire.

PK

aura viewing
by tapping into AV the person can use it to see things better and see hidden objects or other things hidden from the naked eye.
AV

[edit on 31-8-2004 by phantompatriot]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Now we must find out if these projects still go on today. last known Psi trial was MKNAOMI. But in 1987 the goverment admitted they had 127 human experimentation bases across the nation. in these bases Psi Ops could still be taking place.I have also heard Psi-Ops were moved to Dugway proving ground.

U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command

(INSCOM) whose assignments include psychological and psychotronic warfare (PSYOPS), para-psychological intelligence (PSYINT), and electromagnetic intelligence (ELMINT), Ft. Meade, MD.

NASA's Ames Research Center

Human Factors" (PSY-Warfare) Division), Sunnyvale, CA.

Stanford Research Institute, Inc.

An Intelligence contractor involved in psychotronic, para-psychological and PSY-WAR research.

PSI-TECH Corporation

Involved in military/Intelligence applications of research into psychotronics, parapsychology, remote viewing, and contacting extra-terrestrial consciousness.

PSI-TECH

Shadow gov.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Now that we have proved Psi-Ops still continue, I am going to look into this psiTech company. Also i hear our Psi program was developed off of ex nazi scientists and i thank today our Psi-Program uses japanese Psi-programs agents and Ex KGB psi agents to help. but it is still mostly americans, just we didnt start Psi.Well now im off to Psi-Tech!

from the homepage:

Welcome to PSI TECH Technical Remote Viewing Training

PSI TECH, Inc. is home to the breakthrough skill of Technical Remote Viewing (TRV.)
Originally developed for and utilized by The Department Of Defense for intelligence collection purposes, Technical Remote Viewing is the trained ability to acquire accurate direct knowledge of things and events � targets � distant in time or space, in the past, present, or future, while conscious awareness remains totally �blind� to details about the target itself. TRV is a highly structured and standardized data collection skill. Like any other skill, practice is required to become proficient.
Since 1989, when PSI TECH ushered the remote viewing technology out of the confines of military intelligence, PSI TECH has been the world leader in developing, testing, and refining Technical Remote Viewing training programs for our students. PSI TECH pioneered commercial remote viewing services and was the first company offer remote viewing training. We also pioneered the world's first remote viewing distance learning programs, which in the last decade spawned an entire industry

PSI TECH currently offers the public several remote viewing training options, including our Generation II TRV Self Study Courses and the new Technical Remote Viewing University, which delivers unparalleled convenience, flexibility and real-time support to our students. (More)

You can also check out our new site in development, www.remoteviewing.com.

To learn more about Technical Remote Viewing and how you can begin your training, access the rest of this site by selecting one of the "Enter PSI TECH" links above or click here to continue to our main page. To view free informative introductory lectures which explain Technical Remote Viewing technology, be sure to visit www.TRV.com. Streaming videos, including a live TRV demonstration performed for reporters, and free newsletters are available on our Media Page.

President and Director Of Training: Jonina Dourif.

�1996-2003 PSI TECH, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Technical Remote Viewing (TRV) and the PSI TECH logo are registered trademarks of PSI TECH, Inc. TRV University is a trademark of PSI TECH, Inc. Email [email protected] with questions or comments about this site.
note:important parts in bold.

So Psi-Tech is contracted by the Department of defense.Now for agents to learn RV which is most likely the goverments specialty, they would most likely have learned TK. But look at it like Tk as a minor and RV as a major.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
this is Psi-Techs civilian site.
civilian Psi-Programs
trvuniversity
pretty amazing announcements
videos on how remote viewing works
www.psitech.net...
test
training
about psitech
psitechprojects
contact psitech
Rv demonstration

i say we divide and conquer these different links, maybe add some more members.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
this info is courtesy of FredT.

One area you may want to look at is SRI International in Menlo park. They participated in Remote Viewing projects for the CIA for sure and they may have been part of the MKULTRA project as well. They also may have ties to Jim Jones and Jones town .

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

more for us to look into.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"r) PSI-TECH Corporation (involved in military/Intelligence-applications of research into psychotronics, parapsychology, remote viewing, and contacting extraterrestrial consciousness);

s) Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC); "black projects" contractor, reportedly including psychic warfare."

The sources are from sites (hardtruth.topcities.com... and Rumor Mill), I'm not familiar with, however the volume of info available is as good as many I've seen.

SHADOW GOVERNMENT ITS IDENTIFICATION AND ANALYSIS

Here is one of interest...gave me cold chills when I first viewed it, I'm 25 yrs old. It covers alot of material, and has simular info as quoted below.

"The American Family Foundation (AFF), the secretive organization founded in 1979, and advised by the veterans of the CIA's and Army Intelligence's mind-control programs: MK-Ultra, BLUEBIRD, MKSEARCH, etc.,"

Schiller Institute

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hello everyone, WolfoWar, phantompatriot and Jamuhn, first thank you WolfoWar for allowing me to participate on this research project, I look forward to working with you all and completing a first rate project
As I am still relatively new to this board, this is my first time to work on a combined effort researching a project, So I have some questions, where do we start? Is there a structure that we will follow? Are we going to do one subject each?
Phantompartriot has listed some websites, do we start here?
I will wait to hear from the rest of you before I jump in,

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
here is the PSITECH contact information: one of us can contact them
PSI TECH Customer Support Center
14150 NE 20th - Suite 152
Bellevue, WA 98007

Order Line: (888) 242-4245

Information on Existing Orders: (888) 339-2232 M-F 9-5 (PST)
Or e-mail: [email protected]

Fax: (425) 643-7928

To contact any of the PSI TECH staff directly, please visit our Email Page.

To Order PSI TECH's Technical Remote Viewing� Video Training Courses, click here.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Some PSITECH projects

The Current Outbreak of "S.A.R.S."/ Cause & Origin

09/04/03: Article: Chinese Researchers Confirm SARS Came from Animals

09/04/03: Article: SARS Research Confirms Link To Animals

05/13/03: Technical Remote Viewing Report: SARS Origin Revealed By TRV
Yoshio Katagiri / Present Location (ongoing)

05/12/03: Preliminary Report
Project: Afterlife - What Happens When We Die?

04/29/03: Video Project Report
Laci Peterson / Disappearance Event

04/18/03: Laci Peterson Project Update
01/24/03: Preliminary Report
Huntingtons Disease / Cure (ongoing)

Bradley Girls / Disappearance Event (ongoing)

06/18/02: Final Report
05/17/02: Preliminary Report
05/10/02: Remote Viewing Missing People
PSI TECH Iraq U.N. Arms Inspection Team Support Project - 1991

Read the article

Site Sketch

Saddam Hussein's Biological Weapons
Complete Report

3/2/98: Letter to the White House, DIA

3/2/98: Area Map

3/7/98: Associated Press News Release
Eden Project / Energy Source (ongoing)

03/29/02: Article & Student Session
Eden Project / Optimum Food Source (ongoing)

Osama bin Laden's Present Location (2/22/02)

02/22/02: Report On Osama Bin Laden's Present Location
02/23/02: Map
03/01/02: Sketches
"911" Project - The Next Terrorist Attacks (ongoing)

06/10/02: Bin Laden's "Poor Man's Nuke" Plan Averted in Chicago
02/23/02: Osama Bin Laden's Present Location
03/01/02: Sketches
02/01/02: TRV Reveals Terrorist Plots
11/29/01: Confirmation of Data
10/15/01: "Poor-Man's Nuke" or Radiological Bomb Scenario

10/06/01: Preliminary Report

Chandra Levy Missing Person Case

7/11/01: Interim Summary Report

5/24/02: The Chandra Levy Murder Mystery

Technical Remote Viewing� Video Tape Trainee Mars Project

3/15/01: Raw TRV Data

"Mars Probe Signal"
1/27/00: Spot Report and CNN Article
Egyptair Flight 990 Disaster

11/11/99: Spot Report
03/13/02: NTSB Final Report
03/22/02: PSI TECH Article

they can all be found at Projects it also has the links to articles and stuff. just giving you an idea on what there civilian branch is doing.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
PSITECH mission statement

A message from Jonina Dourif, President and Dane Spotts, CEO
PSI TECH's mission is to evolve human consciousness through the development and training of mind technologies. We assert that all people are born with natural psychic or sixth sense abilities, however, in most, it lies dormant. By training our cutting edge Technical Remote Viewing� skills, this innate PSI ability or "PSI muscle" as we like to call it, becomes activated. Awakening this dormant capability in the human race is PSI TECH's goal. Once human beings have installed this learned skill, not only will it expand an individual's potential but when enough people become activated, it will shift consciousness on a global scale.

the rest can be read:here

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Remote viewing training

Originally developed for and utilized by The Department Of Defense for intelligence collection purposes, Technical Remote Viewing� is the trained ability to acquire accurate direct knowledge of things and events � targets � distant in time or space, in the past, present, or future, while conscious awareness remains totally �blind� to details about the target itself. TRV� is a data collection skill. Like any other skill, practice is required to become proficient.

training

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
RV Training

Imagine you could direct your attention to any person, place, or thing, anywhere in time or space. What if you could have direct knowledge of the most intimate secrets in the universe? With proper training in TRV protocols and disciplined practice, you can effectively learn and master this skill.

The TRV Quickstart Online program is a revolutionary new concept in remote viewing education and is designed to give you an easy, inexpensive sample of this powerful mind technology via the internet. Please understand that this is not an in-depth remote viewing course. Completion of the TRV Quickstart program will not make you into a skilled remote viewer.

notice the CIA logo in this picture.

rest can be read here

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
PSI TECH Mission Statement

PSI TECH's mission is to evolve human consciousness through the development and training of mind technologies. We assert that all people are born with natural psychic or sixth sense abilities, however, in most, it lies dormant. By training our cutting edge Technical Remote Viewing� skills, this innate PSI ability or "PSI muscle" as we like to call it, becomes activated. Awakening this dormant capability in the human race is PSI TECH's goal. Once human beings have installed this learned skill, not only will it expand an individual's potential but when enough people become activated, it will shift consciousness on a global scale.
More

more of PSI TECH Mission Statement

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
[edit on 1-9-2004 by Sauron] already posted by phantompatriot

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Contact PSI Projects

Contact PSI TECH

PSI TECH Customer Support Center
14150 NE 20th - Suite 152
Bellevue, WA 98007
Order Line: (888) 242-4245
Information on Existing Orders: (888) 339-2232 M-F 9-5 (PST)
Or e-mail: [email protected]
Fax: (425) 643-7928

To contact any of the PSI TECH staff directly, please visit our Email Page.
To Order PSI TECH's Technical Remote Viewing� Video Training Courses, click here.
more

Contact PSI TECH

top topics

<<   2 >>

join