It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Greens Leader "Bob Brown" calls publicly for a One World Government

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

Originally posted by CarpenterMatt

Originally posted by guessing
Every day there is more an more
It is shaping into a farce and there will come a time where Australians will stand up and revolt.

If they keep pushing like they are...

...Absolutely hilarious...sorry mate but the days of the Eureka stockade & the ballsy aussie have long gone. We are a nation of pampered delusional ignorant sloths now. We wouldn't recognise reality if it jambed itself up our a**e's. Most who get a wiff of the real story are only too eager to return to the comfy soft lounge of self delusion & the mainstrean "conditioned" state of mind.

errm... speak for yourself on that one ...mmmaate

Actually I'm not speaking for myself, this is my commentary on the state of a nation & that's what I see. The majority of the population lives in urban locations & I don't see tomorrows revolutionaries wandering about the malls. The compromised consensus reality in Oz also cancels out another of the essential requirements for "revolutionaries". What I'm saying here fella is the mindset is just not there. If you want an example look at the Arab revolution, or the rioting Greeks. These people look at things differently to us. The French have been knows to virtually stop their country if they get pissed off, look at the farmers a few years ago. Collectively we're just too soft to take action with anything like the pressure our masters place on us & the national angst is "managed". Sure we'll all piss & moan at BBQ's or around the morning tea table, but "the footy's on this weekend so I'll see you at work on Monday".
Sorry to burst your bubble mate but it aint going to happen unless we're all starving because that's how far we would have to be pushed to react & by then its too late.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Noone I know is ready to hit the streets either, not even close.

One of the biggest issues facing mankind in the not so distant future will be migration.

For people here that want to keep Australia all to yourself.....good luck with that
-try not to think about how close Indonesia and New Guinea are to us, lol
edit on 30-6-2011 by lifecitizen because: addition

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

One of the biggest issues facing mankind in the not so distant future will be migration.

For people here that want to keep Australia all to yourself.....good luck with that

So you think Indonesia and PNG will invade us? they might try and they might die,the PNGDF has 2100 people all up,no fighter jets,4 patrol boats and 2 landing craft, they couldnt invade squat,The Indo's would fair better,maybe take Darwin but then what ?
You wanna see Aussie's fire up about something ? Invade us and threaten our way of life,we will come out swinging,

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by crikeyoioioi
reply to post by lestweforget

we, you mean we with redneck racist mentality like you don't need anyones help because were self sufficient. What an attitude on life pauline hanson. 20 million people with that attitude won't last long in a world of billions. Lucky we here in oz don't all feel that way. Seen all the protests against our racist immigration policy lately. Your obviously a believer in all the propoganda our goverment feeds us. Don't we all bleed red blood, cry when were sad, want the best for our children and families and have compassion and love our fellow man. Open your eyes pauline.

I love the way that there's an anti-racist for any white Australians and always in regards to migration policy, always wherever you go. If there's a forum, they're there and they openly discriminate against "rednecks", which is nothing but a racial slur.

I think that the first point was right. 20 million people shouldn't get cocky, but your response is to run away from Australia's sovereignty and blast anyone who disagrees with racial slurs and a hypocritical moral stance.

Sorry but you sound like a broken record already. If there were actual credible protests or if Pauline Hanson was more than a has-been that never mattered, you still wouldn't have a point. Strange trolling.

I think Australia misses out by being multicultural and we're being punished the way the existing population is weighted down with expectations. The guilt that I'm supposed to feel, well... I doubt the sincerity of external powers. I don't see any difference to me and people from the kaleidoscope of "races" that make up Australians but I take issue with policies that strangle the prevailing culture using self-serving ideologies.

If Australia was a mix of races we'd be Australia the brown people. That would be fine. As it is we're Australia the white / brown / yellow people and Australia the coloniser. Not only does Australia miss out on being a race - to be proud of your linage and honour your ancestors; Australia is a fat cow which attracts some terrible people who want to diminish it's sovereignty.

It's not hard to find examples where an Asian union won't work. Opening our borders is suicide. I fail to see many arguments to suggest that it's in our benefit to accept people just because they protest the loudest. I think that the people we want are the ones that are least likely to relocate to a new country. We have too many economic refugees and it is hard to stop people coming in when your society is so generous.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If we keep letting immigrants in all the time.. What's going to happen to our cities, roads, transportation system? As we already see in Sydney, it is a massive gridlock on the highways, and it is getting much worse. That is why we should only let a handful of people in until we can finally solve the problem and get back on track.

..I'm tired of this "Immigrant" policy thing.. You go against it and you get called a white trash/redneck human being. It's ridiculous.. And yet, people still say "Oh, let them in, be fair" And they are wondering why our roads so jammed

edit on 1-7-2011 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuker

Yeah we always here "Australia is so big" but most of it is inhospitable desert,let alone the fact most of the nation is on water restrictions,our infrastructure will not cope ,either will the environment,call me a racist redneck i don't really care,what i do care about Australia and our standard of living,why should my taxes pay for people who have contributed nothing to Australia,but expect to come here and get a free ride,

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

What constitution? It was never ratified!

The orginal constitution was send to London before the UK Parliament to look over before being stamped by Queen Victoria; they made 60 odd changes to it then had to be returned and be ratified again by the Australian people before it could receive the Queen's stamp.....guess what.....it never went forward to be re-ratified.
edit on 1-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by Travlla

Might not be anything wrong with it but doesn't change fact we are a colony look at our constitution we are a federation of colonies same as New Zealand read up on it this is good for us as from what I understand it means we have a bill of rights and it's the UK's one. Otherwise you can go back to what you think that we are a country and have no bill of rights. Look into it people and learn you have more rights than what you are led to believe.

We are a colony

Maybe take a look at the Australia Act 1986

An Act to bring constitutional arrangements affecting the Commonwealth and the States into conformity with the status of the Commonwealth of Australia as a sovereign, independent and federal nation. (No. 142 of 1985)

foundingdocs.gov.au...

edit on 1/7/2011 by Travlla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by vkturbo

The orginal constitution was send to London before the UK Parliament to look over before being stamped by Queen Victoria; they made 60 odd changes to it then had to be returned and be ratified again by the Australian people before it could receive the Queen's stamp.....guess what.....it never went forward to be re-ratified.

I disagree ,we have a constitution mate

Royal Assent was given by Queen Victoria on 9 July 1900, upon which date the Constitution became law. It came into force on 1 January 1901. Even though the Constitution was originally given legal force by an Act of the United Kingdom parliament, the Australia Act 1986 removed the power of the United Kingdom parliament to change the Constitution as in force in Australia, and the Constitution can now only be changed in accordance with the prescribed referendum procedures

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

to most aussies redneck is not meant as racial slur, we aren't american here. To most it means uneducated hick, sure you got that but took it out of context for arguement sake. Australian sovereignity means nothing to you unless your aboriginal my friend, be proud of your english lineage and stop pretending white australian lineage exists. Your relatives were boat people my friend and illegal immigrant who managed to overpower the natives. Easy to forget history but a dna swab would clearly show your european. Go home if you don't like multiculure societies. Australia is a good example of how the world should be, different people of different races working together for united goals. Still have some racial barriers to cross but we're getting the because people are getting educated. For some to say we have infastructure issues due to immmigration is crazy. Poor future planning is the problem with places like sydney. Go to a newer city like darwin that had most infastructure destroyed in cyclone tracey. They planned well for populationn increases in the rebuild with multilane roads everywhere etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by vkturbo

This is 100% accurate,there is not a signed ratified copy of the constitution in existance.The government can not produce one and I think it is a little to late to sign it now.People are also unaware that Australia gained independace from King George with the formation of the now failed League of Nations in1919.The people are being misled and the Governor General is illegal.Politicians maintaining this lie are guilty of treason and have been served.I have the federal court document here in hard copy.Note Australia is a registered Corporation.
edit on 1-7-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is interesting to hear about the constitution. Without the Queen sending in her army to enforce her will it does make for some interesting debates within the courts. But with or without the Queens blessing Australia is standing on its own feet and is not the the first time we have told another nation or authority to stick it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

i agree we stand on our own two feet at times but we are so in bed with the americans its not funny anymore. Mark Arbib (who if you don't know is a main labour powerbroker) told the american government months before julia gillards take over that is was going to happen. Long before julia and kevin knew so it seems. Julia quoted as saying she wasn't interested in the job, kevin the night before having a press conference saying he'd fight a leadership challenge and the next day some other labour joker gets on tv and say in a press conference kevin stepped aside without fighting, there was no votee and power has been handed over to julia. Yet Mark arbib told the yanks about it months in advance. The queens gone, we just ride the american tip.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
all well documented facts if you do your homework.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
all well documented facts if you do your homework.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
we know how much power has can sway but who is Mr arbib, why so pro america, whats his agenda.
sorry about being so offtopic....

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
back on topic
mr arbib wants owg run by our greatest ally, scarey seeing he seems to own labour from the shadows.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by crikeyoioioi

Absolutely, just check out the symbology at www.gov.au... , or even just turn on the tv to see how strong the US ties are. But the rest of the world does have some influence here as well. Kevin was working hard for greater international cohesion and discussion and why he went as he did not stick to the US game plan, the mining tax was just the final straw. Julia is just your standard politician talking loud, saying nothing and keeping her mouth shut.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
After the next election it won't matter because people have woken up to the mistakes they made last time.

There will be no more Greens after the next election.

Thank goodness for that....

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Travlla

Originally posted by lifecitizen

So you think Indonesia and PNG will invade us? they might try and they might die,the PNGDF has 2100 people all up,no fighter jets,4 patrol boats and 2 landing craft, they couldnt invade squat,The Indo's would fair better,maybe take Darwin but then what ?
You wanna see Aussie's fire up about something ? Invade us and threaten our way of life,we will come out swinging,

Aussies fire up? surely you jest. most are too fat to move.

For all those against multi culture and going on about how our culture being threatened- can I just ask what culture? as far as I'm aware we dont have one. All we are known for is Vegemite and that we drink and swear too much.
I hope none of you eat Thai, Greek, Italian, Malaysian, Lebanese etc etc food because they're not Aussie you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join