It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

9/11 Truthers - You are part of the plan!

page: 3
22
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
When I talk about Super Capitalism I'm referring to the late stages of Capitalism where one corporation owns or has control over a sector; a monopoly. So you can reach Communism via Captialism if the capitalist entities merge into one.


You seem to be confused as to what communism is. Communism is an economic system whereby all resources are freely shared in the community, not dictatorships or totalitarian control. Capitalism is the system of private ownership of the means of production. Russia, China etc., were communist in name only, not in practice.

Fascism is the merging of capitalism (as in corporations) and government.


Someone has gone to the effort of explaining the difference between Super Capitalism and Capitalism, I've copied and pasted it below, it's from here www.freeworldfilmworks.com...


Capitalism is capitalism, the private ownership of the means of production.


It is not possible to continue to concentrate ownership and control of property and resources without simultaneously reducing the number who own and control said property and resources.


This is true and we can see this happen as time goes on. That is the goal of capitalists, to own as much as they can, this is why the economy is a battle between capitalists for control, and we the people are just exploited pawns in this game.


Similarly, there can be no concentration of Corporate Ownership and control, without a corresponding inhibition and suppression of free enterprise. What we have seen in the West is a progressive degeneration of capitalism into a form of super-capitalism, or anti-capitalism, which the less it resembles the original capitalism the more it resembles socialism, or communism.


I disagree, again capitalism is capitalism no matter how many 'owners' there are. Take Mexico for an example, there is less unemployment than in the US, so why do the workers come to the US? Because the economy is basically owned by one family who pay the workers a very low wage. Why is the US not like this? The US had a very strong labour movement, which has just about been destroyed. No labour movement and the workers have no way of improving their lives and are at the mercy of capitalist owners of property.


In other words, the weak and struggling capitalism that survives, serves merely as a camouflage for an all- powerful anti-capitalism which dominates both economics and politics.


It's not anti-capitalism it's the ultimate goal of capitalism.


Modern super-capitalist regimes like that of the United States, and communist regimes like that of the former Soviet Union, have their differences and their oppositions of interest but these are unimportant when compared with what they have in common.


That I agree with. Both countries were capitalist, the differences were merely cultural.




posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
kwakakev,

Aaron Russo says here that Nick Rockefeller told him in advance of 9/11. The Rockefellers had a lot to do with the World Trade Center being built, one of the Rockefellers commissioned the early designs www.infoplease.com...



I can understand people suspecting ET connections, although it's slightly beyond the scope of this thread, let's zoom out for a moment and view the potentially bigger picture. If you are right about ET connections, I would anticipate they would use the Elite/Bankers to do their work. The ET's would most likely be to setting up Planet Earth as a corporation where we are the workers. The New World Order could then be seen as when the planet is fully set up as a corporation. If ET's are doing this, then they are probably very experienced and are setting up many planets in the same fashion around the universe, in which case they know what they are doing and will know how to deal with the majority of obstacles that we put in their way. If they were to fail with their New World Order they would most likely rip everything up and start again.



Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


I have not looked into any Rockefeller 9/11 connections but with a portrayal similar to the godfather of America, there would be some mud around. As for how much influence and responsibility I do not know. The best suspect list I have come across so far is at whodidit.org... , with a couple of Rockefeller's mentioned. The Rothschild's are another deep pockets family with fingers in most of the pies, not sure of any connections but any investigations reaching this level would be very thorough.

Other possibilities that may surface from a dedicated investigation include things like the Monarch Project, (Next generation MK Ultra) and other above top secret classifications. Personally I would not be surprised if there are some ET connections going on as the military gets a good shake up with 'What the hell happened!?'

As for Rockefeller's eugenics push, there are quite a few in the same boat including the Gates foundation and Blinderburg meetings. It does appear that the mentality required to become mega rich is psychopathic in nature. If / when this dam does break it is going to snowball really quick as society is going to get a hard wakeup call. There is a potential that some will slip through the net as others are sacrificed. I hold greater fears with the decline of integrity from nothing being done.

edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Very interesting points ANOK, definitely a lot for debate there. Thanks for your constructive and intelligent input



Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by jameshawkings
When I talk about Super Capitalism I'm referring to the late stages of Capitalism where one corporation owns or has control over a sector; a monopoly. So you can reach Communism via Captialism if the capitalist entities merge into one.


You seem to be confused as to what communism is. Communism is an economic system whereby all resources are freely shared in the community, not dictatorships or totalitarian control. Capitalism is the system of private ownership of the means of production. Russia, China etc., were communist in name only, not in practice.

Fascism is the merging of capitalism (as in corporations) and government.


Someone has gone to the effort of explaining the difference between Super Capitalism and Capitalism, I've copied and pasted it below, it's from here www.freeworldfilmworks.com...


Capitalism is capitalism, the private ownership of the means of production.


It is not possible to continue to concentrate ownership and control of property and resources without simultaneously reducing the number who own and control said property and resources.


This is true and we can see this happen as time goes on. That is the goal of capitalists, to own as much as they can, this is why the economy is a battle between capitalists for control, and we the people are just exploited pawns in this game.


Similarly, there can be no concentration of Corporate Ownership and control, without a corresponding inhibition and suppression of free enterprise. What we have seen in the West is a progressive degeneration of capitalism into a form of super-capitalism, or anti-capitalism, which the less it resembles the original capitalism the more it resembles socialism, or communism.


I disagree, again capitalism is capitalism no matter how many 'owners' there are. Take Mexico for an example, there is less unemployment than in the US, so why do the workers come to the US? Because the economy is basically owned by one family who pay the workers a very low wage. Why is the US not like this? The US had a very strong labour movement, which has just about been destroyed. No labour movement and the workers have no way of improving their lives and are at the mercy of capitalist owners of property.


In other words, the weak and struggling capitalism that survives, serves merely as a camouflage for an all- powerful anti-capitalism which dominates both economics and politics.


It's not anti-capitalism it's the ultimate goal of capitalism.


Modern super-capitalist regimes like that of the United States, and communist regimes like that of the former Soviet Union, have their differences and their oppositions of interest but these are unimportant when compared with what they have in common.


That I agree with. Both countries were capitalist, the differences were merely cultural.
:
edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Senser, you're viewing 9/11 from another perspective that I haven't considered, your post makes good reading, it's certainly got me thinking



Originally posted by Senser
reply to post by jameshawkings
 

So 7/7 and building 7 might have been some referencing to that


And let's not forget about Flight 77 either!
edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
esdad71,

Thanks for posting


What you've said is not something I've come across or considered, but I've bookmarked your thread so as I can find out more




Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by psikeyhackr
 


But they did not because they could not. Soon you will be raving they put men on the moon but will not agree with your theory.


To the OP


This is an interesting post but I have another suggestion. I feel that the Truth movement is not used for a large scale change but to keep people from investigating 93. They made a quick movie. They created a quick hero. They used Lets Roll as the motto for everything in the days and months, even years following 9/11. Please take the time to peruse this thread if you have any open mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you create a fire no one will be worried about the smoke and that is what is occurring in the simplest sense. Flight 93 has 3 people who can prove the stand down order, Cheney, Mineta and the guy in the blue shirt as he was first described. The only others who would know what happened were the pilots and if you think munitions cannot be 'updated' to show something lost or defective you do not look as deep as you should.




posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
psikeyhackr,

I do wonder what the view of the top academics is. I remember these guys came out early on in the Truth Movement, even in the MSM Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'

It is a big risk to spreak out, but if they had all done it at the same time it would have been powerful and difficult to stop


Originally posted by psikeyhackr
Are the Laws of Physics part of anybody's plan?

9/11 is at the feet of physicists and engineering schools. We have all this talk about STEM and Education but how does a grade school physics problem not get solved in TEN YEARS?

psikeyhackr.livejournal.com...

Conspiracies are irrelevant. After this much time the physics profession is more guilty than the perpetrators.

The physics profession should have shut this crap down in SIX MONTHS.

psik
edit on 29-6-2011 by psikeyhackr because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Good points you've made psik, thanks
In particular this link of yours is fascinating "Political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union" and I'm sure we have the same going on again in the US and Europe.


Originally posted by psikeyhackr

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by psikeyhackr
 
But they did not because they could not. Soon you will be raving they put men on the moon but will not agree with your theory.


Political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union
en.wikipedia.org...

American culture is no different from Russian culture.

Build nuclear weapons to defend capitalism. But capitalist economists cannot talk about the planned obsolescence of automobiles and compute and report how much Americans lose on the depreciation of that garbage every year.

An economics professor at the University of Calgary called me a LOONY for this:

www.spectacle.org...

So morons that can't figure out the obvious when it is presented to them must regard other people as crazy.

Can't get accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete in skyscrapers in TEN YEARS but we are supposed to BELIEVE airliners 1/2,000th their mass could TOTALLY OBLITERATE them.



psik

edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Cool story, OP.
Maybe it is a triple conspiracy!! They wanted truthers to see it as plain as day to think that there is more to the picture. When in actuallity, it really is what it is.
I would agree with you if this was the only conspiracy ever perpetrated by TPTB.
This isn't the first time something of this magnitude has been unravelled by us (the people). ie, JFK assasination, CIA drug-runners, Spanish-American War, Gulf of Tonkin.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thanks for your contribution UnaChispa


There are some things they definitely don't want us to know, but that some of us have worked out. They have managed to confuse most people about JFK, using Hollywood etc; most people now cannot see the wood for the trees.

In some cases there are people getting in the way of their plans and other times they use a Problem > Reaction > Solution to change society. There are other categories too.

For me the Twin Towers was to be used as Problem > Reaction > Solution twice, it already has been used to launch the so-called War on Terror. In the second instance:-

Problem = Corrupt regime commits false flag attack on it's own people
Reaction = Truthers
Solution = UN/NAU takeover


Originally posted by UnaChispa
Cool story, OP.
Maybe it is a triple conspiracy!! They wanted truthers to see it as plain as day to think that there is more to the picture. When in actuallity, it really is what it is.
I would agree with you if this was the only conspiracy ever perpetrated by TPTB.
This isn't the first time something of this magnitude has been unravelled by us (the people). ie, JFK assasination, CIA drug-runners, Spanish-American War, Gulf of Tonkin.
edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You seem like the kind of guy that can sell an icemaker to an Eskimo.

After thinking about what I said and what you said, I must say that I am beginning to agree with you.

Star for you.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
not entirely. the truthers just need to spend more time on the pearl harbor theory, and give up on holograms and missiles



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
You seem like the kind of guy that can sell an icemaker to an Eskimo.

After thinking about what I said and what you said, I must say that I am beginning to agree with you.

Star for you.


Thanks UnaChispa

edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
not entirely. the truthers just need to spend more time on the pearl harbor theory, and give up on holograms and missiles



syrinx high priest,

The holograms and missiles were most likely put into the debate through infiltration to divide the Truthers; divide and conquer

edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


This is perhaps one of the most reasonable and plausable truths out of all the conspiracy theories that I have read. I think you have zeroed in on one of their manipulative strategies and I applaud you. The question is will there be a world left to rule with the same players to govern? Well, worst case scenario they all head comfortably to their underground cities and wait it out to ensure their survival and rulership. Sad really.

They possess all the resources and unlimited alternatives to hide and persevere. The only hope is that the shift of the earth's axis destroying all their underground cities, leaving the survivors of mankind a chance to get it right.

Apart from world catastrophic events altering the earth for all time, I think your theory is incredibly astute.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Egyptia,

Thanks for posting!
I'm glad to hear this is making sense to others too. They are certainly doing a damn good job of messing up the planet and the residents, especially in recent years; Japan Tsunami with Nuclear Contamination, Gulf Oil Spill (excuse to spray poison AKA dispersant on the black communities), messing with the atmosphere, GMO foods, HIV, vaccines etc etc. At this rate in 5 or 10 years the places that remain safe to live will be in the minority. Like you say one of our best hopes is that a greater force than us deals with them.


Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


This is perhaps one of the most reasonable and plausable truths out of all the conspiracy theories that I have read. I think you have zeroed in on one of their manipulative strategies and I applaud you. The question is will there be a world left to rule with the same players to govern? Well, worst case scenario they all head comfortably to their underground cities and wait it out to ensure their survival and rulership. Sad really.

They possess all the resources and unlimited alternatives to hide and persevere. The only hope is that the shift of the earth's axis destroying all their underground cities, leaving the survivors of mankind a chance to get it right.

Apart from world catastrophic events altering the earth for all time, I think your theory is incredibly astute.

edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


The forces behind 9/11 are powerful to pull of what has been done with trillions of dollars and millions of lives involved in the repercussions. With large corporations, private armies and the worlds most powerful national military all tied up in this there are quite a few very influential individuals involved. This is why a UN front is needed to have any chance in finding a resolution and will result is a significant redistribution of power. If a committed commission can be put together then the financial and oil industry will have it's leadership hit hard. Once the public does accept that the the official story is just a pack of lies there will be immense pressure to to maintain integrity and get it right this time.

As for the alien connection, it is a possibility that any through investigation should at least be prepared for. Only those involved know exactly how deep it goes and it will take time to uproot. I do agree with your perception that a corporate takeover is under way. If we do nothing then humanity cannot be universally defined as intelligent and the greys have the right to do as they wish. If we confront this, but our conflict resolution skills are lacking then things will fall apart and it all goes to hell. If we can overcome all these difficult challenges then humanity can be universally defined as intelligent and has a right to its own determination as it enters the space age.

With a united world that can act with wisdom and integrity I am not worried about a few greys. The universe is a big place.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Dear jameshawkings

As my old boss used to say good thinking and very nicely put.

However it all has to come. We desperately need a one world government.

Ok apart from the people of the US that is.

It is fine for them they get to vote for there president.

The rest of the world do not.

However we all suffer your vote.

Like it or not that is a fact.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You know, you live long enough and you think you've seen it all....so let me get this straight, there's a conspiracy inside a conspiracy, inside a conspiracy.....

This is so RE-DICK-YOU-LOUS.....i'm lamao.........

Thank god I was sitting down.......you guys need a new hobby..



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tom1701
 


Dear tom1701

I think this is how the CIA recruit, this is exactly what they need.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Lots of money and power behind it like you say. I believe the UN front will succeed, though we do have to remember that the UN is in reality the Bankers/Elite, and let's not forget the Rockefellers originally started out in Oil and no doubt still have a huge interest in the oil prices staying as high as possible.

This is a case of Problem > Reaction > Solution, we should not trust a solution from a tentacle of the same beast that created the problem.

Back onto the possibility of ET involvement. I personally believe that if we are being set up as a corporation and we do not comply, they would want to simply erase us and start again. Though, perhaps there are rules of the universe to protect us, like we have rules for how we treat animals on farms, perhaps there are beings who police these rules and it is difficult for us to be treated too badly.



Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


The forces behind 9/11 are powerful to pull of what has been done with trillions of dollars and millions of lives involved in the repercussions. With large corporations, private armies and the worlds most powerful national military all tied up in this there are quite a few very influential individuals involved. This is why a UN front is needed to have any chance in finding a resolution and will result is a significant redistribution of power. If a committed commission can be put together then the financial and oil industry will have it's leadership hit hard. Once the public does accept that the the official story is just a pack of lies there will be immense pressure to to maintain integrity and get it right this time.

As for the alien connection, it is a possibility that any through investigation should at least be prepared for. Only those involved know exactly how deep it goes and it will take time to uproot. I do agree with your perception that a corporate takeover is under way. If we do nothing then humanity cannot be universally defined as intelligent and the greys have the right to do as they wish. If we confront this, but our conflict resolution skills are lacking then things will fall apart and it all goes to hell. If we can overcome all these difficult challenges then humanity can be universally defined as intelligent and has a right to its own determination as it enters the space age.

With a united world that can act with wisdom and integrity I am not worried about a few greys. The universe is a big place.



new topics

top topics



 
22
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join