It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

9/11 Truthers - You are part of the plan!

page: 1
22
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
When the secret services perform a large false flag operation in one of the world's major cities in broad daylight, they know there are cameras and people all around. They know you will eventually prove it was a controlled demolition, especially after having demolished World Trade Centre 7 on the same day. They know this is the Age of the Internet and that the majority of people will eventually find out the truth either on the Internet or through friends/family.

Truthers, you are part of the plan. A group has been created, you are a member, currently you are being frustated so as you will eventually be a force for change. You are a piece in someone else's chess match; you will be played at a key moment in the game.

The people behind 9/11 (Rockefeller/Banker & Co) have many tentacles. They want the United Nations as their world government, but they need the people to desire this too. The truth behind the truth of 9/11 is that it's a double-conspiracy, Truthers are now like a religious group that can be used for change by the rulers of the world. When the time is right (after WWIII which is in it's early stages), the United Nations will say they want an end to the chaos and destruction. They will announce they have evidence that the 9/11 was an inside job, they will call for a revolution inside the USA leaving the United Nations in control via the North American Union.

With the NAU and United Nations in control, the USA will be left with the same Banker/Rockefeller people in charge, but with a different form of goverment. It will be communism though they will never tell you that.

What can you do? The most important thing is that when the time comes you keep in mind what the true agenda is and be aware that the same people who were behind 9/11 are also behind the United Nations. People will try to pull your strings; strings that they tied to you. When the United Nations gives you the opportunity to overthrow your government (they will help in many ways) you have to try to take it for yourselves, do not fall into the trap that is being set. The NAU/UN look different, the faces are different, but the people who control and fund them are the same. When the time comes, take the country for yourselves! This will require a lot of preparation; your enemy has a plan and you need to be able to anticipate and counter each of his moves.

It is worth noting that the same isn't true with London 7/7, it was carried out in the London Underground as the truth is not meant to come out.
edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
You deserve an award for deep strategic thinking. Could this be true? Could evidence begin leaking out about who and how 9/11 actually happened with the intention of throwing us under UN control? I believe I have seen some signs of this, mostly through recent MSM pieces that defy the 9/11 commission report.
Building 7 is the key. Everyone saw that plain as day and the premature reporting on it's collapse is prima facie evidence of prior knowledge by someone.
Either way we lose - if we do discover that it was an inside job the fury of the populace will be unleashed upon the current Federal government and alternately, if the status quo remains we are stuck with unending wars of occupation and endless debt incurred by it.
S&F

No one likes to think they could possibly be used in such a way but the possibility exists and is something we should all be aware of and anticipate the implications of. Restoration of the Republic should remain first and foremost in all our minds, not this "Democracy" garbage that is the current mantra of the state department and MSM.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Very insightful and a very potential scenario. There was a very powerful force behind 9/11 and if they cannot let this event slip into the archives like JFK then there will be a definite move to control how the exposure plays out. It will be risky, but if their backs are against the wall it is worth a shot. With the ICC going after Gaddafi they have shown how they have sold out to corporate interest instead of holding their charter of prosecuting the worst of the worst untouchables. Cheers for the heads up



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Good thinking OP. We know their motto is 'never waste an opportunity'.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
You deserve an award for deep strategic thinking. Could this be true? Could evidence begin leaking out about who and how 9/11 actually happened with the intention of throwing us under UN control? I believe I have seen some signs of this, mostly through recent MSM pieces that defy the 9/11 commission report.
Building 7 is the key. Everyone saw that plain as day and the premature reporting on it's collapse is prima facie evidence of prior knowledge by someone.
Either way we lose - if we do discover that it was an inside job the fury of the populace will be unleashed upon the current Federal government and alternately, if the status quo remains we are stuck with unending wars of occupation and endless debt incurred by it.
S&F

No one likes to think they could possibly be used in such a way but the possibility exists and is something we should all be aware of and anticipate the implications of. Restoration of the Republic should remain first and foremost in all our minds, not this "Democracy" garbage that is the current mantra of the state department and MSM.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments


Asktheanimals,

Thank you! Like you say, either way we lose, it's all been set up and planned in so much detail that it will be incredibly difficult to derail. Awareness can help, though it will be a difficult concept to explain to some. As you say a lot of people won't want to believe this.

Resortation of the Republic has got to be the goal!



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Very insightful and a very potential scenario. There was a very powerful force behind 9/11 and if they cannot let this event slip into the archives like JFK then there will be a definite move to control how the exposure plays out. It will be risky, but if their backs are against the wall it is worth a shot. With the ICC going after Gaddafi they have shown how they have sold out to corporate interest instead of holding their charter of prosecuting the worst of the worst untouchables. Cheers for the heads up


Thanks for your reply kwakakev. Now that we have the adverts from the Engineers and Arhitects it seems there has been a turning point, even Geraldo has given exposure to the Truthers, after initially calling them "Nutjobs"



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Very insightful and a very potential scenario. There was a very powerful force behind 9/11 and if they cannot let this event slip into the archives like JFK then there will be a definite move to control how the exposure plays out. It will be risky, but if their backs are against the wall it is worth a shot. With the ICC going after Gaddafi they have shown how they have sold out to corporate interest instead of holding their charter of prosecuting the worst of the worst untouchables. Cheers for the heads up


JFK could be part of the same plan. They might say that someone took over the usa when JFK was assinated and that them people are the ones behind 911. Kill two bids with one stone.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Good thinking OP. We know their motto is 'never waste an opportunity'.


Thanks wcitizen, exactly, War and Crisis are the best times to make major changes to the world



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Originally posted by kwakakev
Very insightful and a very potential scenario. There was a very powerful force behind 9/11 and if they cannot let this event slip into the archives like JFK then there will be a definite move to control how the exposure plays out. It will be risky, but if their backs are against the wall it is worth a shot. With the ICC going after Gaddafi they have shown how they have sold out to corporate interest instead of holding their charter of prosecuting the worst of the worst untouchables. Cheers for the heads up


JFK could be part of the same plan. They might say that someone took over the usa when JFK was assinated and that them people are the ones behind 911. Kill two bids with one stone.


Good point ThePeopleParty



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


great thread! You are a thinker. Though I question the need for the UN to call for an investigation, or that they have evidence. I wonder if that is needed for the chess master to turn this nation into a communist state. We are run by corporations. Majority of new jobs, and probably most jobs are corporate jobs. S&f



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


great thread! You are a thinker. Though I question the need for the UN to call for an investigation, or that they have evidence. I wonder if that is needed for the chess master to turn this nation into a communist state. We are run by corporations. Majority of new jobs, and probably most jobs are corporate jobs. S&f


Thanks Myendica. Here is a quote that I believe sums up the new system, it's a combination of super capitalism and communism, which fits in with what you've said.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
- Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


that quote makes me cringe. So how does a pawn counter? Surely I cant make it across the board. Theres gotta be a way to end it without a revolution, as that seems to be part of the plan.. Thanks for the content.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I don't think canadian citizens will take too well to the idea, as a matter of fact, there will be riots in the streets if the NEU were to come to pass, we're canadian. Will remain so.

Of course, its not up to us unless we do riot, harper is another puppet.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The same thing will happen with Israel (also controlled by the bankers/Rothschilds). Israel is being encouraged (from the top) to throw it's military weight around. We have already seen the signs of what the UN's agenda is with the Goldstone report on the Gaza conflict.

The Bankers will continue to encourage Israel to do the same so as the UN can eventually say (after WWIII) "No country can have their own military, only the UN can have control of weapons and armies". As always they will refer to their military as "UN Peacekeepers".

The reality is that we are being disarmed so as we cannot fight back, giving the Bankers (via the UN) total control.
edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


that quote makes me cringe. So how does a pawn counter? Surely I cant make it across the board. Theres gotta be a way to end it without a revolution, as that seems to be part of the plan.. Thanks for the content.


Myendica,

It would certainly be a difficult task to fight against this, the first step to fighting it is awareness, that way it is harder pull people's strings and control them.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica
 


6 Million Pawns, that's how!



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I don't think canadian citizens will take too well to the idea, as a matter of fact, there will be riots in the streets if the NEU were to come to pass, we're canadian. Will remain so.

Of course, its not up to us unless we do riot, harper is another puppet.


Interesting that they tried to get the Canadian drinking water fluoridated just recently. They will be looking at ways to calm you down.

Not long before Greece and Ireland officially had their financial problems, there were reports that everyone in Ireland and Greece was to receive the Swine Flu Vaccine. For some reason it was those two countries that we kept hearing about, how in those countries they wanted 100% uptake of the vaccine. Perhaps it has something in it that will calm people down. We already know that it damages developing ovaries (Polysorbate 80), but I do suspect that Sword has more than one edge

Ireland: Get the Flu Jab or be Jailed

Greece will vaccinate its entire population of 12 million against the H1N1 swine flu pandemic

edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by Myendica
 


6 Million Pawns, that's how!


A strategy demonstrated in the film Avatar

edit on 29-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Jeezus! I always wondered what the reason was to shoot down that plane!
That sounds as good as any ive heard yet!
The false flag method of motivation seems to work every time....It was practiced by the nazis to great effect.
Speaking of which, i thought that corporate and goverment mixed was national socialism aka the naziss/
If anything thiss new form of gubermint theyare gonna unroll is going to be a nazi dictatorship.
The old money has favoured the nazis from the start(Ford,Rockefeller et al )
I see a total 1984 scenario compleat with heavy psychological mind cotrol over its people.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


I was unsure if my water was flouridated or not. Im glad they its not though.

Yeah they wan't to calm us down, we canucks are crazy. I mean c'mon, thousands of canadians took to the streets over a hockey game. Imagine if it were something more serious.




top topics



 
22
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join