It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Crushing This Tower?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
There is still about 900-1000 feet remaining of this structure. I drew a red line to show the approximate average
of the remaining wall outline.

Where is the 300 foot section of the upper block that is supposed to be crushing the building and causing all
of the debris to shoot laterally?

Can anyone find it? There should be a block at least the width of the tower sitting above the debris cloud,
but it's not there.

Hmmmm....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b55f52cf63e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Inside Job!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ive often wondered this myself. Though what is weird about this particular picture?

Its a glow, to the right of the upper smoke. Has this pic been rendered ?

(If anyone here has a laptop, just lean your screen back to get a better veiw of which im stating)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Again, other elements like this may hold some interest, but there is no smoking gun. Building 7 CD-collapse is a smoking gun, liquid metal seen shooting out of the corners of the towers is a smoking gun. Together those easily destroy the official story. I prefer to just keep harping on those because there is simply no answer to them. Once you include a single point where there is doubt, you give them an opening to say "aha! there is doubt!" and then they just disbelieve everything. Just stick to the irrefutable evidence.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

The whole upper section is intact, just behind the smoke. See it? If you "think" terrorist did this than I am sure you will see it. I, on the other-hand, am completely convinced that it was an inside job. But wait, I promise some flag-waving hick will see the mysterious force that is bringing down the tower.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Inside Job!

Inside the dust cloud!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Inside Job!

Inside the dust cloud!

Like I said.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

So according to your belief, where did the mass of the top section go exactly?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

So according to your belief, where did the mass of the top section go exactly?

Surely not in those weightless pieces falling all around. I bet that dust doesn't weigh anything, either.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Can anyone find it? There should be a block at least the width of the tower sitting above the debris cloud,
but it's not there.

Just why do you think it should be above a random red line drawn on the tower?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I agree, the mass would have to fall partly in a horizontal direction which would not make any sense. So where do you think all the mass went?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

That's where it needs to be if it's crushing something!

Why don't you copy the image into your photo editor and show us where it might be?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

I wasn't intentionally trying to make myself any less clear than one would assume, assuming they recognized the sarcasm. But, I forgot we are on different levels.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

That's where it needs to be if it's crushing something

Says who exactly?

It is obvious that below your random red line has also already been crushed by the building
edit on 29-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

In other words, you can't rally answer my question. I am sorry you failed to understand that I was ridiculing your sarcasm, but I forgot we are on different levels.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

That's where it needs to be if it's crushing something!

Why don't you copy the image into your photo editor and show us where it might be?

When you look at video footage you will see that the top section "sinks" right into that dust cloud and then is no longer visible. What else did you expect to happen? That somehow we could see through the dust? How so?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

In other words, you can't rally answer my question. I am sorry you failed to understand that I was ridiculing your sarcasm, but I forgot we are on different levels.

I "rally" don't understand you.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

That much is clear. My question was, how can the mass of the top section fall horizontally? I will explain it a bit further. The direction of gravity is directly down to the ground. In order for something to obtain horizontal movement, there has to be another force than the direct force of gravity. What do you think the force that pushed nearly all the mass of the top section to the sides is exactly?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Gravity

Momentum

Conspiracy

Demolition

Magic

Anyone's guess.

What's done is done and lets put 9/11 behind us now, look out for the future false flag. It's been ten years, please give the f'n towers a rest.

G'day

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Inside Job!

Inside the dust cloud!

Yep, sorta. IT IS THE DUST CLOUD!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join