It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Like a Thief In the Night" (Passover)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
There is a future Passover that is yet to be fulfilled.

It is mentioned in the Bible, the Day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night. It is a time of destruction.

When would the "thief in the night" come? It would come on Passover.

The Passover angel that destroyed Egypt came as a thief in the night. The ones who put the blood on the door posts were saved or sealed from the destruction.

Where do we see the thieves in the Bible? On Passover!

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew

38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him; one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39 And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads, ;
40 and saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him:for he said, I am the Son of God.
44 The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.

The Gospel according to
St. John

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The Second Epistle General of
Peter

The Promise of the Lord's Coming

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

The Book of the Prophet
Isaiah

8 and they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
9 ¶ Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Joel

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

It appears the abomination of desolation happens on Passover, as well as the Day of the Lord.

It says above, the sun shall be darkened and the moon into blood before the Day of the Lord.

Passover, April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-6-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
It has been said Jesus' ministry lasted 3 years and 6 months.

Answer to: Where do people get the idea that Jesus' public ministry lasted for about 3 1/2 years.

www.thewordteaches.com...

We see it alluding to it here!!

The Gospel according to
St. Luke
Jesus Begins His Ministry

14 ¶ And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.

Jesus Rejected at Nazareth

16 ¶ And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,

because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor;
he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted,
to preach deliverance to the captives,
and recovering of sight to the blind,
to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 to preach the acceptable year of the Lord. I
20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this Scripture fulfilled in your ears.
22 And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph's son?
23 And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Caper'na-um, do also here in thy country.
24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.
25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Eli'jah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;

Do you know what this means!!!????

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What exactly does it mean?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It appears the abomination of desolation happens on Passover, as well as the Day of the Lord.
It says above, the sun shall be darkened and the moon into blood before the Day of the Lord.
Passover, April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon)

I definitely agree with you. But you need to consider the fact that scripturally "days" refer to actual days and also "years" (a day is a year).

So, the Day of the Lord beginning on April 4, 2015 would actually end a year from then, Passover 2016. Hence, Passover 2013 (the start of the abomination, and Antichrist taking power after the fallout of the 2012 events, please see 5-19-13 EXPECT US meme for more info) plus 3.5 years is late 2016.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reminds of that song by rhianna

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I hate to be an ass, but I'm really sleepy here, but Im also interested in what you have to say.
So I guess I missed something in your op. What does all this mean?
Besides the concept that whatever will happen will occur on passover.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Well, I've been checking back for 4 days now & still haven't heard anyone come up with an explanation.

top topics

join