It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman dies of heart attack caused by shock of waking up at her OWN funeral

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Omg.. its one of those crazy stories..really bizarre but sad

A woman died from a heart attack caused by shock after waking up to discover she had been declared dead - and was being prepared for burial.

As mourning relatives filed past her open coffin the supposedly dead woman suddenly woke up and started screaming as she realised where she was.

Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, 49, had been wrongly declared deceased by doctors but died for real after hearing mourners saying prayers for her soul to be taken up to heaven in Kazan, Russia.

Read the FULL STORY here

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 29-6-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Wow. That story is so sad and crazy I don't know what to make of it. I bet the people at the funeral also had the shock of their lives. Its a shame that she could have been saved and that the family will have to greive all over again.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm shocked she hadn't already been embalmed. Besides, every funeral I've ever been to the person has been dead for several days before the funeral, wonder how that worked.

They thought she was dead and an hour later they threw her in a coffin?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
Read the FULL STORY here
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well the first question I have is "where did the Dail Mail get that story from???"
It does not appear to be attributed to any of the major news gathering organisations, and is supposedly written by the anonymous "Daily Mail Reporter".
Doing a search on google news just shows a lot of other sites reporting this same story and linking it back to this original source.

Personally, I think they just made it up.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
kinda hard to believe, not?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Most stories of worth are not attributed to any major news gathering organisations. Their job is to manufacture news for entertainment, syndication and advertising sales.

Watch for "news" on the progress of the grieving husband's suit against the hospital.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Well heck shoot fire n all had to happen sometime...........funny....but mostly painful....still funny.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

I heard this is why it first began people are left to rest "in state" for at least 3 days.
So they can come back if they want to.

Isn't this why we embalm people?
Mistake or not - at least this won't happen to them.
We make sure they're dead and if not - we kill them.

A much better way.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The story is obviously made up.
No one dies from realising they aren't dead.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lumiere

Shock kills millions for many crazy and unlikely reasons.
If you can die from learning you just won the lottery you can die from learning you are at your own funeral.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

If you can die from learning you just won the lottery you can die from learning you are at your own funeral.

No shock doesn't kill millions.
where did you get that statistic from?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Got posted a little while back this one. Really shocking though huh? You couldn't write something like that...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
As this is a conspiracy site....perhaps it may have been an elaborate insurance fraud gone wrong?

An injected zombie drug?

yes death can corrupt.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I find this a very strange story for several reasons:

1- there are often 5 days between death and the funeral.
2- the open cofin ceremony, that is held around the world, goes on after preparing the corpse.
3- if you have ever went to say your last goodbuys to a death person, have you ever touched the body?
I have, and they feel as cold as an ice cube!

Not to be morbid or anything, but I gave both my brother and father a farewell kiss, when I did so with my brother a tear seemed to run out of his eye (shocked me deeply). later they explained to me that it is the water in the body that was starting to meld again. So yes, they are deep-frozen!

no one could survive being deep frozen.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
Read the FULL STORY here
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well the first question I have is "where did the Dail Mail get that story from???"
It does not appear to be attributed to any of the major news gathering organisations, and is supposedly written by the anonymous "Daily Mail Reporter".
Doing a search on google news just shows a lot of other sites reporting this same story and linking it back to this original source.

Personally, I think they just made it up.

well they wouldn't post photos of the women if its disinfo.....just saying..
edit on 29-6-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Apparently this does happen, even recently. Sometime intentionally. In jaimaica or Haiti, some medicine men or voodoo would poison people with something that keeps them in a dead states for days, it also causes them to have some sort of brain damage when they wake up, there by making them into a literal zombie for slave labor.
Also have heard about people being buried with bells leading to the surface just incase they were still alive in the grave, they'd be able to alert someone.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They didn't embalm her and no autopsy? Sounds like a hoax to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

No shock doesn't kill millions.
where did you get that statistic from?

Every year thousands of people die of shock trauma.
www.diedeutschlehrer.com...

Is it possible to literally be scared to death?
Absolutely, no question about it.

www.scientificamerican.com...

"There is unequivocal evidence that one can be scared to death under certain and very specific circumstances." abcnews.go.com...

Out of curiosity, where did you go to school?
edit on 29-6-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamAnt

Apparently this does happen, even recently. Sometime intentionally. In jaimaica or Haiti, some medicine men or voodoo would poison people with something that keeps them in a dead states for days, it also causes them to have some sort of brain damage when they wake up, there by making them into a literal zombie for slave labor.
Also have heard about people being buried with bells leading to the surface just incase they were still alive in the grave, they'd be able to alert someone.

Wow thats some Deep VOODOO stuff huh.....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This is where the term "graveyard shift" came from. Someone would walk the graveyard at night because people would get buried alive. So they had a string in their coffin with a bell on the other end attached to their grave marker. For about a week or so, if the person was buried alive, they could ring the bell and be dug up. Then if the bell never rung, it was removed. So maybe in places where the medical field isn't up to standards, they would run into people being buried alive.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join