It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Allows Russian Techs to Visit Downed US Drones? Seriously?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
hamsayeh.net...

Russian military experts have visited what Tehran says is several downed US drone aircrafts - conducting a technical analysis on the remains, FARS news agency has reported.

A high ranking Iranian military official told FARS, a team of Russian experts have paid a visit to Iran in recent days to study the remains of US manufactured drones which have been brought down by Iranian Armed Forces. The drones were reportedly flying within Iranian controlled areas in the Persian Gulf, IRGC commander, Amir Ali Hajizadeh told reporters.

I saw this article, and I just had to ask myself......Really?

I highly doubt this article is actually true, thats why I posted it in skunk works, but Im wondering if anyone out there has heard anything similar to what this article is saying?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Explanation: S&F!

It is awesome propaganda!

Here is why...

Firstly I'm not going to even try to dispute or confirm whether the usa has drones flying over Iran or not.

I'm going to assume they were and then speculate wildly from there on out in this post....

So a USA uav's flying over Iran get shot down some how???
Is that possible?

Most likely YES!... as OL saw a thread on ATS all about how quite a bit of the high tech military stuff is corrupted by Cheap dodgy chinese chips ... [Who pwns ya baby?!
]

Fake Chinese Microchips Were Made To Disarm U.S. Missiles. (by SirMike posted on 27-6-2011 @ 10:17 AM) [ATS]

US GOA says 40% of parts coming from china for the DoD are fakes and defective. (by wiandiii posted on 17-6-2011 @ 05:22 PM) [ATS]

It might of even been hacked midflight [China and Iran have been know to be freindly with each other just like Iran and Russia have also been known to be freindly to each other
] and landed without a scratch and the claim of shooting it down is a cover!

Personal Disclosure: I think its quite within the realm of possibility!

edit on 29-6-2011 by OmegaLogos because: edited to add a ] .

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
why not and what would be the problem if true, atleast russia can keep a good relationship with iran and not be intimidated by their power and difference in culture unlike one of the other superpowers in the world today who would seemingly be able to start a fight in an empty room.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It could easily be true, Iran and Russia are known to be allies.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
no worse than our great allie israel selling military equipment to the russians. as long as its kosher its ok...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Why are you shocked they would share this information with Russia?

Why are you shocked we have drones flying over Iran?

Remember our U2 airplane shot down over Russia that we continued to deny until Kruschev brought forth the plane and the pilot.

Gary Powers was under orders to commit suicide by the way if captured but didn't which pissed of Eisenhower quite a bit actually since he had to admit to his lie.

Nothing unprecedented about this.

new topics

top topics

join