It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we love about women -- by ATS men

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

The world in which you are not sitting on a computer pretending you're a random stranger's lesbian partner.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

This thread is completely opposite to the kind of posts you made in yours. And yet you came on it.

One thing, how can someone who really understands the matrix, illusion, perception, emerald dream perhaps even, not think deep enough, and post the way you have? You even used the word infinite.......but don't post as in progression.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
As a woman, I've enjoyed reading what you love about women. I want to add that many wonderful women are overlooked. Frequently, you'll find that we blossom when we're loved well by our men. And by that I mean accepted with all our weirdness and flaws. We want to be known, but we can't reveal ourselves until we can trust you.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Lol I don't have the boobs either, that's what Victorias Secret is for :p

sshhh...then it's not a secret anymore. (i like secrets)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Edit: This thread has officially gotten weird.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Obama loves women.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

obama's just confused , probably gay. look at sarkozy,he knows how to check out an a$$.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Smell good:I am allergic to perfume.
Soft skin:Only after using lotion.
Soft voices:My husband constantly complains about my loud voice.
Way they walk:I sometimes walk with a limp.
Need protection:I have a conceal carry license,a .38 in my purse and
a .357 in my glovebox

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Touche' mama! Perspective...

spec

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

Originally posted by Jepic
I don't really need girls.

That's a lie and you know it.

Tell me why it's a lie.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

It's self-evident.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule
reply to post by Unity_99

Yet, what really took me by surprise is VERY VERY FEW women care if their man can cook. I have cooked for every single girlfriend I have had, I cook for my guy friends as well, I actually have requests from many friends to make signature meals when I visit. But no women have made any comments past "That was really really good."

I'm thinking these days in the age of fast food, and go go go mentality its not really that desirable if a man can cook. Thoughts?

-Lightrule

I care if a guy can cook. I loathe cooking (like baking though). My boyfriend cooks most of the time - sometimes he cooks well, other times it is experimental.

One of the reasons I love my boyfriend is his ability to cook the food and wash the dishes and use the washing machine.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the f*** alone, all is fine...

I feel like I need to add this. Most are drama queens and that is what pisses me off the most. Everything has to be a big surprise and big news. And then some...
edit on 29-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

Hey pal, did you ever consider the possibility.. that it might not be the women, but you?

Yes. And it's out of the question. It's them. If they took life a little bit easier and chilled maybe I we could actually have a cool conversation. But one of countless barriers that I can't seem to break is the one that says: "Stuck up b***h."

Hey don't let a few sour ones stop you though. I'm sure it's not going to, but think about it like this..
There are billions of women on this Earth.. Chances of running into someone stuck-up are pretty good, but so are the chances of that down-to-Earth badass chick.

Besides, you can't just skim the surface of a book. You really do have to try and break past the barrier, who knows what's waiting just past it? Good luck in everything dude

My friend. Have you even ever looked outside the window? At least here in the UK. Does any girl out there remotely look like a down-to-earth badass chick. They look like the total opposite. Spaced out, arrogant, over-decorated monkeys who think that their looks somehow make them superior than everyone else.

Oh yea. And you won't miss that iphone. Can't miss it. It's like they came included with them when they were still inside the fetus... Actually that iphone would be another barrier of which I can't seem to break through.

And no thank you. I'm not interested in wasting my time with people I can't seem to get across with straight off.
What waits underneath is most certainly a world of personalised hell shaped exclusively for your deepest nightmares and phobias.

I must have missed a memo. I don't use a mobile phone of any description!
Sometimes I get the distinct feeling your only interaction with women is watching *Snog, marry, Avoid*, *Geordie Shore* or *What Katie did next*.
Just because you fail to connect with certain women is neither the end of the world or reason to generalise all women of the UK & like folks say "You have to kiss alot of frogs before you find your prince", same can be said for finding yer princess too chummy.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the f*** alone, all is fine...

I feel like I need to add this. Most are drama queens and that is what pisses me off the most. Everything has to be a big surprise and big news. And then some...

Hey pal, did you ever consider the possibility.. that it might not be the women, but you?

Yes. And it's out of the question. It's them. If they took life a little bit easier and chilled maybe I we could actually have a cool conversation. But one of countless barriers that I can't seem to break is the one that says: "Stuck up b***h."

Hey don't let a few sour ones stop you though. I'm sure it's not going to, but think about it like this..
There are billions of women on this Earth.. Chances of running into someone stuck-up are pretty good, but so are the chances of that down-to-Earth badass chick.

Besides, you can't just skim the surface of a book. You really do have to try and break past the barrier, who knows what's waiting just past it? Good luck in everything dude

My friend. Have you even ever looked outside the window? At least here in the UK. Does any girl out there remotely look like a down-to-earth badass chick. They look like the total opposite. Spaced out, arrogant, over-decorated monkeys who think that their looks somehow make them superior than everyone else.

Oh yea. And you won't miss that iphone. Can't miss it. It's like they came included with them when they were still inside the fetus... Actually that iphone would be another barrier of which I can't seem to break through.

And no thank you. I'm not interested in wasting my time with people I can't seem to get across with straight off.
What waits underneath is most certainly a world of personalised hell shaped exclusively for your deepest nightmares and phobias.

I must have missed a memo. I don't use a mobile phone of any description!
Sometimes I get the distinct feeling your only interaction with women is watching *Snog, marry, Avoid*, *Geordie Shore* or *What Katie did next*.
Just because you fail to connect with certain women is neither the end of the world or reason to generalise all women of the UK & like folks say "You have to kiss alot of frogs before you find your prince", same can be said for finding yer princess too chummy.

Good for you. That's good. Now, to the next barrier. Are you a whiny b***h?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
reply to post by Jepic

It's self-evident.

That's a lie and you know it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Good for you. That's good. Now, to the next barrier. Are you a whiny b***h?

Quite the opposite.
It's evident though, that being a whiny b***h isn't confined solely to the female of the species.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Wow, someone forgot to take his Prozac...

Either you're saying this because you think it will shock people and get attention, or you really need help. Where does this hatred come from, I wonder? No woman is going to respond to being called a "spaced out, arrogant, overdecorated monkey."

Hate to break it to you, bud, but it IS you. You probably wear your contempt and misogyny on your sleeve and women can sense it. We're much better at reading people than men are, and we KNOW when a man is trouble. Try looking in the mirror and moderating your views a little. You might have better results.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elentarri

Originally posted by Lightrule
reply to post by Unity_99

Yet, what really took me by surprise is VERY VERY FEW women care if their man can cook. I have cooked for every single girlfriend I have had, I cook for my guy friends as well, I actually have requests from many friends to make signature meals when I visit. But no women have made any comments past "That was really really good."

I'm thinking these days in the age of fast food, and go go go mentality its not really that desirable if a man can cook. Thoughts?

-Lightrule

I care if a guy can cook. I loathe cooking (like baking though). My boyfriend cooks most of the time - sometimes he cooks well, other times it is experimental.

One of the reasons I love my boyfriend is his ability to cook the food and wash the dishes and use the washing machine.

LOL This reminds me of something that happened when I was first married. My (now ex-) husband and I had his parents over for dinner one night. I had to run out for something after dinner, and when I came back I went into the kitchen...and my kitchen floor was covered in soap suds. My ex was trying to impress his mother (not me) with his, um, domestic skills and when he loaded the dishwasher he put liquid dish soap in it instead of Cascade.

My kitchen floor was very clean.

When we bought our first house and moved out of our apartment, he sent my brother up to ask me which washer and dryer was ours. We'd been married for almost 2 years at that point and he had no idea how to do laundry.

On another note, thanks to the topic poster for this thread. I haven't been around very long but I couldn't help but notice how many threads there are specifically for bashing women. It's nice to see something different.

edit on 6/30/2011 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

It is sad to me that even though you authored this thread and intended it to be positive input about women.....still many members are (female bashing) once again.

This truly bothers me. I am a woman...and I love being a woman...and I am a good woman...honestly there is still too much hatred directed at women....it is so obvious...by many of the posts.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You really do have to crack the hard shell to get to the gooey center... I can testify to that.

I am a woman, 23. Over the years of growing up I always thought all girls/women were just pure b****es. Always nasty, rude and just plain mean.

Then I kinda grew up and realized that you get what you give.

Now, instead of walking with a plain face, I smile at everyone. Especially if eye contact is made. You will be surprised to see that most woman who look mean, actually are very sweet once they realize that you are not a threat. And a smile does just that! It's funny to see the confusion on some women's faces when you flash them a smile. They're like- "what? did the sky just fall??"

And yes- women do test men. Whenever I go out, I always have my guard up. I will usually ignore any guy who tries to buy me a drink or chat me up.(Never accept drinks, by the way) If they scatter- it's because all they wanted was a$$ and are moving in on the next unsuspecting "victim" as quickly as possible. The guys that are worth it will be the ones who don't back down so easily- and no I'm not talking stalker like behavior... You just can't make it easy. A guy who takes the time, especially to get to know you as a person- will eventually win.

Woman are actually really simple in a complicated kinda way... We like simple things, and guys that actually make an effort.

Sorry if this was off topic but I just wanted to give an explanation for certain people on this thread. You know who you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join