It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What we love about women -- by ATS men

page: 6
30
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Lightrule
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


You know... I COULD wear heels and dresses too... However something tells me I wouldn't look quite as good in them as you... or any other female really...

I just don't have a boobs to fill the dress out proper you see...


-Lightrule


Lol I don't have the boobs either, that's what Victorias Secret is for :p


And yet again proof that there are 'matches' for all out there Yay for small boobies. Ok now that I got the boobies out of the way.

I spent 21 years in the military and as you know there are still some jobs reserved for us testosterone folks. I have never had a problem with women in any job as long as they were willing and able to meet the same minimum standards. I'm probably going to take heat for that because there are some folks on both sides of the fence that say you can't expect a 100 pound 'ish woman to lift (toolbox, tire rim, etc...). And I can understand where they are coming from but that is why there are minimum standards I hate to say.

I have seen women on both sides of this issue, women that will try their hardest to accomplish something before asking for help (major respect for them) and then the prima donnas that try to use their 'femininity' to get the guys to do something for them (and yes it works LOL lot's of testosterone as noted earlier). Now guess which ones I perferred to work with?




posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Lightrule
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


You know... I COULD wear heels and dresses too... However something tells me I wouldn't look quite as good in them as you... or any other female really...

I just don't have a boobs to fill the dress out proper you see...


-Lightrule


Lol I don't have the boobs either, that's what Victorias Secret is for :p


Hey mblah, you ever think about trying natural breast enlargement pills or creams? They say it works from some



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious
 


You really need to get laid dude.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Leave well enough alone LOL. (read my reply above)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightrule
 


I don't know about your family, but our women really appreciated the men who could cook, and so do all my friends. I didn't recommend my sons take home tech, and waste a precious elective, when there is: art, creative writing, computers, woodworking, metal working, mechanics, etc.

I think being able to cook well is a good survival trait myself. Even my chauvinistic brother, who used to treat his 8 year old daugher as his servant and made her fetch him coffee while putting down women, instead of looking into his own choices, and lifestyle, parties and alcohol, learned to become a fairly reasonable cook. He had too, he was single alot. He has also mellowed out in his mid life, and now has a great relationship.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
reply to post by Envious
 


You really need to get laid dude.


Why
.

Just some girl talk.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious
 


You're not a girl.

Edit: Changing your avatar does not make us forget who you are.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
reply to post by Envious
 


You're not a girl.

Edit: Changing your avatar does not make us forget who you are.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)


You dun know that
.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious
 


I preferred the other avatar. At least it was anime, and though a bad boy image, he could grow up.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious
 

love your new av' envious, keep fighting the good fight!





posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious
 


You posted in your earlier threads that you're a short guy who hates women and has trouble getting a date. Stop being creepy.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
reply to post by Envious
 


You posted in your earlier threads that you're a short guy who hates women and has trouble getting a date. Stop being creepy.


From now on, I'm Mblah's lesbo cute friend hehe
. Hate not the woman but the women who hates not the women. Mblah + Envy
Friends4life.


Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by Envious
 

love your new av' envious, keep fighting the good fight!



Thanks



Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Envious
 


I preferred the other avatar. At least it was anime, and though a bad boy image, he could grow up.


Who said I was male lol
.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred
 

and youre a little blond boy from the 1950's who is actually from the 1930's who was only given life 80 years later.

no wait a sec'
ugh, whatever carry on...



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious
 


Ummm....you did. Also kind of evident in the use of language, and even your more spiritual comments.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Until I read this thread, I was considering leaving ATS over the below thread, 7th post down - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Specifically the bit where the poster writes: "Targeted? A certain cliche comes to mind....it takes two to tango. You may have thought of yourself as a child but if you were old enough to have children, you were certainly old enough to make rational decisions on who would or wouldn't father your children. I don't buy into this victim, "I was just a child" mentality."

I was only 15 and the man was 33. The poster made me feel like I should be ashamed of myself for getting into that situation and made me feel quite unclean. I also felt as though this poster was advocating that rape was acceptable and was the child's fault. I cannot say how much this upset me.

I no longer feel unwelcome. Thank you
edit on 29-6-2011 by Bee2010 because: spelling



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by Nosred
 

and youre a little blond boy from the 1950's who is actually from the 1930's who was only given life 80 years later.



Who told you?!



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred
 

friends in high places (ps. dont trust the mods here).



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious
 


You're really getting kind of creepy now Envious. ATS is not the place for you to live out your perverted sexual fantasies, please go out into the real world and find a date.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus
 




Are the mods the ones who took this picture of me?

images.wikia.com...

Stalkers!
edit on 29-6-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
reply to post by Envious
 


You're really getting kind of creepy now Envious. ATS is not the place for you to live out your perverted sexual fantasies, please go out into the real world and find a date.


Define real.

The atom world creating the illusion around you that presents itself before you.

or

The world of numbers that we're viewing on our screen that presents the illusion of an image.

What is real?




top topics



 
30
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join