It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we love about women -- by ATS men

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

Originally posted by Jepic
Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the f*** alone, all is fine...

I feel like I need to add this. Most are drama queens and that is what pisses me off the most. Everything has to be a big surprise and big news. And then some...
edit on 29-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

Most of them under 18 are.... ?? What girls you been messing with bra?

Not really. I deal with women of all ages. And 99% of them should be straight up theatre/drama performers.

I've only met this one girl which was 100% pure chillness and epicness packed in one body. Unfortunately she wasn't my type.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the f*** alone, all is fine...

I feel like I need to add this. Most are drama queens and that is what pisses me off the most. Everything has to be a big surprise and big news. And then some...

Hey pal, did you ever consider the possibility.. that it might not be the women, but you?

Yes. And it's out of the question. It's them. If they took life a little bit easier and chilled maybe I we could actually have a cool conversation. But one of countless barriers that I can't seem to break is the one that says: "Stuck up b***h."

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

Hey pal, did you ever consider the possibility.. that it might not be the women, but you?

No - all women are just bad... only he's strong enough to fend them off unlike the rest of us pleebs.

I'll take that as a compliment. Star for you handsome man!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster

While I don’t wish to distract this conversation away from it’s intent I feel it must be said that the outrageous intensity to which people such as Envious or Jepic lash out in hatred and mistrust towards women is an obvious result of their crippling gynophobia. Quite literally, they fear women.

Anyway, on with the admiration of women

Whoa, whoa! Sir, step away from the FAIL.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yes. And it's out of the question. It's them. If they took life a little bit easier and chilled maybe I we could actually have a cool conversation. But one of countless barriers that I can't seem to break is the one that says: "Stuck up b***h."

Hey don't let a few sour ones stop you though. I'm sure it's not going to, but think about it like this..
There are billions of women on this Earth.. Chances of running into someone stuck-up are pretty good, but so are the chances of that down-to-Earth badass chick.

Besides, you can't just skim the surface of a book. You really do have to try and break past the barrier, who knows what's waiting just past it? Good luck in everything dude

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster

While I don’t wish to distract this conversation away from it’s intent I feel it must be said that the outrageous intensity to which people such as Envious or Jepic lash out in hatred and mistrust towards women is an obvious result of their crippling gynophobia. Quite literally, they fear women.

Anyway, on with the admiration of women

That was a ton of big words...

do you wear a top and and spectacle?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
What I wonder, with regards to the female bashing threads is, what kind of 'alpha male' whines about women on the internet? This stuff should have been left in the playground.

I love how I have a real partner in life, and if needs be, a partner in crime!

I'm talking Fun with Dick and Jane style.

They say you'll know you met the one when you honestly believe they'd help you bury the bodies...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Truer words have never been spoken my friend! HAHA

Overall I would go so far as to say women have the overall better body... Even some gay guys I know say the same thing!

Its not really just about who has big tits or a bigger wang or a nice ass or six pack abs or whatever... The only thing that matters is how the person with you makes you feel about yourself and the world around you.

-Lightrule

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Hey don't let a few sour ones stop you though. I'm sure it's not going to, but think about it like this..
There are billions of women on this Earth.. Chances of running into someone stuck-up are pretty good, but so are the chances of that down-to-Earth badass chick.

Besides, you can't just skim the surface of a book. You really do have to try and break past the barrier, who knows what's waiting just past it? Good luck in everything dude

My friend. Have you even ever looked outside the window? At least here in the UK. Does any girl out there remotely look like a down-to-earth badass chick. They look like the total opposite. Spaced out, arrogant, over-decorated monkeys who think that their looks somehow make them superior than everyone else.

Oh yea. And you won't miss that iphone. Can't miss it. It's like they came included with them when they were still inside the fetus... Actually that iphone would be another barrier of which I can't seem to break through.

And no thank you. I'm not interested in wasting my time with people I can't seem to get across with straight off.
What waits underneath is most certainly a world of personalised hell shaped exclusively for your deepest nightmares and phobias.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Be the change you wish to see my friend.

Have I had women that act how you describe? YES! Do I smile nod and just move on? ABSOLUTELY!

There is someone out there for everyone, what you are saying here is only hurting yourself. I mean I don't really wanna break you down as I don't even know you, but it seems to me like you still like the idea of women, just having a rough go of it at the moment. Let me help you out.

Without really going into details, I'm somewhat successful, I still have a little debt left but for the most part my life is in order. I treat women how I expect the expect to be treated and you know what? I've been "friend zoned" so many times it makes my head spin to think about it. But when one door closes another opens, a few times I've been friend zoned but been introduced to hot single friends, which has turned out to be a better match than the girl that friend zoned me in the first place. We also ALL have dry spells on occasion, its nothing to be ashamed about really. I've not been with a women in almost 6 months now (yes sure its frustrating) but life moves on. Don't dwell on the few that get/go away. There are 10 more girls waiting to meet you....

Just some food for thought...

-Lightrule

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

My friend. Have you even ever looked outside the window? At least here in the UK. Does any girl out there remotely look like a down-to-earth badass chick. They look like the total opposite. Spaced out, arrogant, over-decorated monkeys who think that their looks somehow make them superior than everyone else.

Oh yea. And you won't miss that iphone. Can't miss it. It's like they came included with them when they were still inside the fetus... Actually that iphone would be another barrier of which I can't seem to break through.

And no thank you. I'm not interested in wasting my time with people I can't seem to get across with straight off.
What waits underneath is most certainly a world of personalised hell shaped exclusively for your deepest nightmares and phobias.

Maybe location is playing a big factor here, I don't know. Where I'm from, in the lovely land of New Jersey, we have PLENTY of stuck-up, arrogant, spaced out, over-decorated monkeys who think they're superior to others. I've broken past the stuck-up barrier plenty of times, and some times I've backed away.

When I do give it a go, no matter how stuck-up they initially seem.. They become polar opposites as to what they initially were.. Could just be a defense mechanism. After all, these pretty girls have plenty of guys hitting on them daily.. They don't necessarily want to waste their time with a whimp who has zero game.

Now what you're talking about, I think, are those superficial ones.. Like, to the core, superficial and ditzy.. Hey, go out to the Mall one day.. Go hit on 30 different chicks. Ditzy, intelligent, married, doesn't matter.. Make an observation to how they all respond to you.. And logically, like really think about it..

"Are they all really stupid, ditzy, and waiting to create a personalized Hell just for me? Is she really stuck-up like that or is she just testing to see if I'm a wuss?"

I don't know how your luck is with females, but like I said, I wish you the best in everything.. Try not to generalize though, it's not a good look.. Take it easy!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule
reply to post by Jepic

Be the change you wish to see my friend.

Have I had women that act how you describe? YES! Do I smile nod and just move on? ABSOLUTELY!

There is someone out there for everyone, what you are saying here is only hurting yourself. I mean I don't really wanna break you down as I don't even know you, but it seems to me like you still like the idea of women, just having a rough go of it at the moment. Let me help you out.

Without really going into details, I'm somewhat successful, I still have a little debt left but for the most part my life is in order. I treat women how I expect the expect to be treated and you know what? I've been "friend zoned" so many times it makes my head spin to think about it. But when one door closes another opens, a few times I've been friend zoned but been introduced to hot single friends, which has turned out to be a better match than the girl that friend zoned me in the first place. We also ALL have dry spells on occasion, its nothing to be ashamed about really. I've not been with a women in almost 6 months now (yes sure its frustrating) but life moves on. Don't dwell on the few that get/go away. There are 10 more girls waiting to meet you....

Just some food for thought...

-Lightrule

Yeah... Ten more girls that will help me get closer to insanity.

In case I sound desperate. I'm way not. I don't really need girls. I'm just talking about the ones I've casually met.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Maybe location is playing a big factor here, I don't know. Where I'm from, in the lovely land of New Jersey, we have PLENTY of stuck-up, arrogant, spaced out, over-decorated monkeys who think they're superior to others. I've broken past the stuck-up barrier plenty of times, and some times I've backed away.

When I do give it a go, no matter how stuck-up they initially seem.. They become polar opposites as to what they initially were.. Could just be a defense mechanism. After all, these pretty girls have plenty of guys hitting on them daily.. They don't necessarily want to waste their time with a whimp who has zero game.

Now what you're talking about, I think, are those superficial ones.. Like, to the core, superficial and ditzy.. Hey, go out to the Mall one day.. Go hit on 30 different chicks. Ditzy, intelligent, married, doesn't matter.. Make an observation to how they all respond to you.. And logically, like really think about it..

"Are they all really stupid, ditzy, and waiting to create a personalized Hell just for me? Is she really stuck-up like that or is she just testing to see if I'm a wuss?"

I don't know how your luck is with females, but like I said, I wish you the best in everything.. Try not to generalize though, it's not a good look.. Take it easy!

I reckon New Jersey is different. I've always held America for having a lot of variety in everything especially personalities. That's why I can't wait to move over there. I mean all the awesome and badass metal bands are mainly from your side of the pond. But *sigh* over here it's impossible. At least for me.

I'll take your advice though.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Lets get real,

I love women because I would like to have sex with them,

But let's get serious,

I love women because they are truly the protectors of the next generation.

A woman would gladly give her life to protect her offspring. Women work hard, with little
recognition or reward, to perpetuate the species. Women have their faults, but those faults
are far outweighed by their strengths.

Not all women are virtuous, but most women are, like the woman that I married some 24 years ago.

She has never let me down with the raising of my children. My kids are #1 in her eyes (I am #2). But that doesn't bother me, because, life isn't always about what suits you, it is often about what is right.

And I can think of nothing more right, than raising intelligent, loving, responsible guardians of planet Earth.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thanks op, nice thread. I have noticed a bit of female bashing on ATS, especially by one particular member. Still, I enjoyed reading the majority of replies.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Well I didn't think you were desperate.

You do realize that you have the power to frame the social interaction with ANYONE male or female as soon as you open your mouth to say hello.

You want women to open up and be relaxed and casual around you? Have you tried to just stop, relax and act casual around them? You get what you give, at least this has been my experience.

-Lightrule

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
ok- I'll tell you a secret- us girls quite like men too!!
Even the ones that act like they don't, the extremist feminists etc- actually really like men. Hence the grudge, they are annoyed as they don't WANT to like men, but actually do!
Its not just about sex as girls love gay men too. Its like someone else said on this thread said, you guys are the yang to our ying ;-)
Jepic- what women you been meeting?? We aint all like that honest- okay I'm not gonna deny there are many girls like that but don't think ever we are all the same!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britgirl
ok- I'll tell you a secret- us girls quite like men too!!
Even the ones that act like they don't, the extremist feminists etc- actually really like men. Hence the grudge, they are annoyed as they don't WANT to like men, but actually do!
Its not just about sex as girls love gay men too. Its like someone else said on this thread said, you guys are the yang to our ying ;-)
Jepic- what women you been meeting?? We aint all like that honest- okay I'm not gonna deny there are many girls like that but don't think ever we are all the same!

Pretty much any girl I approached. It's so hard to approach them and to have a simple conversation with them without them being rude or vulgar. It's so difficult to talk to them.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule
reply to post by Jepic

Well I didn't think you were desperate.

You do realize that you have the power to frame the social interaction with ANYONE male or female as soon as you open your mouth to say hello.

You want women to open up and be relaxed and casual around you? Have you tried to just stop, relax and act casual around them? You get what you give, at least this has been my experience.

-Lightrule

Oh this is so true. This topic is for the appreciation of women, but I'd like to point out to anyone struggling.. This is key advice.

You CAN control the frame of the conversation. It depends who has the stronger frame. You might not even need to say a word, just the way you carry yourself and hold eye contact can be enough. Body language is very important. If the words coming out of your mouth aren't congruent with your body language, that's because your mental frame isn't there. It's very easy to tell the difference between confident, outgoing people and the people struggling just by body language alone.

I think a lot of people are socially inept, just because of the way society is with all the technology. This is key if you want to dominate social circles, get that job, get that girl, maybe even hustle the price of that car down a couple thousand.

Good advice! Star for you

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Don't forget that us women have 4 times as many neurons connecting the left and right hemispheres of our brains, whereas men typically stick to the left. That's a delicacy in itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join