It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck and Family Attacked in New York’s Bryant Park

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You know do some of you people on here realize their is such thing as people who would like to destroy your life an kill you.Hatred is real people,not a joke to play around and fight over this stuff.How immature some of these people are who are most likely adults when they are chatting about politics,and that is very sad.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
reply to post by DZAG Wright

If Beck makes you afraid you are a weak person, and you can't think for yourself. Oh wait, you ARE a liberal.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Afraid? I said I'd slap the taste from his mouth if I ever saw him.

No i'm not a liberal, conservative or any other label many willingly apply to themselves.

Fear often leads to violence.
I would simply shake his hand, get his autograph, and say I like what he does, funny stuff.

strike at what you fear and the fear owns you...laughter diminishes the beast far better than violence.

I would rather give him a frown for being seen as a clown than a stump to make him feel persecuted...he has enough of a christ complex in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by Kitilani

From your article:

I was on the blanked directly behind Mr. Beck, and while we did find it amusing that wine was spilled on Tanya & co, I can tell you that it was 100% accidental. My friend was drinking her wine and it tipped over, as wine glasses are wont to do. We immediately helped Tanya & co clean up the "mess" and offered them our napkins, and apologies were made. There was no hostility or animosity in the exchange, and I find it hard to believe that a half-filled glass of wine would be capable of "soaking" anyone, even waif-thin Tanya. Moreover, why would we waste the wine?

This seems more likely.

A bit like satire, huh? get a splinter and that turns into being crusified I guess....meh...

Sure does.
You caught that was the same part that I quoted, right?

I think it can never be quoted enough in these types of articles.
good find.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Respect is going out the door and do you adults realize younger kids are watching and seeing what you are doing and you are planting the seeds of hate in thier hearts and minds and souls.I mean come on all ready.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Social media though can be blamed for some of this.Getting way way to loud and messy.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Social media though can be blamed for some of this.Getting way way to loud and messy.

how?

And what...blame for...erm..not following. what is "some of this"...what is "this"?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Sensitive much?
You're the one who brought up bombing something.

To make my point that thugs exist on both sides of the political spectrum.
Your post did nothing to refute that, all you did was bring up Obama for no reason.

It has nothing to do with being sensitive. I am just sick of seeing his name all over every topic on the planet. Why is Sarah Palin not an idiot, because Obama.... Why is Michelle Bachmann fit to be president? because Obama...... What are you saying about thugs being everywhere? you mean like Obama......

You have Obama tourettes. You and Mishigas both need to try getting through one Non-Obama thread without bringing him up.

All I said was that there is scum on both sides. You cannot refute that so do not bother providing examples that just prove more what I actually said.

Why has the economy tanked under Obama?
Bush did it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What a surprise.

I live in a state that espouses liberal democrat values. But the strange thing is, a recent study found high amounts of racism on campuses across the state. Oh, ya.........

You can attack Beck's arguments, but attacking him and his family is harassment. It's inferior.

I'm not a racist, but I'm tempted to say that these attackers are the missing link.

We should hand em over to the scientists for study. We all know how friendly scientists are to their research subjects... like the monkeys and rats and mice. They wouldn't hurt a flea!
edit on 29-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
Why has the economy tanked under Obama?
Bush did it.

I once crashed my friends car
I then gave the friend the keys...

You realize days later, he still blamed me for the crashed car?!

I was like...dude, I gave you the keys DAYS ago! the car may have been initially wrecked by me, but he has the keya...its been days now, its now his fault that its still wrecked.

I like your logic..just give whatever you break to someone else then complain that it was them that keeps it broken.

I can get out of all kinds of stuff with this logic...call it inherited destruction ownership.
edit on 29-6-2011 by SaturnFX because: need more coffee

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

it only gets like that when liberals start fighting back...beck can go on and on night after night accusing liberals of everything under the sun...but as soon as liberals start calling him and others out and giving some of their own medicine...that's when it turns ugly...yeah....right...i have no sympathy for beck...you reap what you sow.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
What a surprise.

I live in a state that espouses liberal democrat values. But the strange thing is, a recent study found high amounts of racism on campuses across the state. Oh, ya.........

You can attack Beck's arguments, but attacking him and his family is harassment. It's also inferior.

I'm not a racist, but I'm tempted to say that these people are subhumans.

omg, did someone attack Beck?

What happened? do tell...

incidently, you may live in a state that espouses liberal democrat values (grats), however, you are on a website that espouses seeking truth and denying ignorance...are you going to fully accept a single article with an agenda, or are you going to try and find the actual facts?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

it only gets like that when liberals start fighting back...beck can go on and on night after night accusing liberals of everything under the sun...but as soon as liberals start calling him and others out and giving some of their own medicine...that's when it turns ugly...yeah....right...i have no sympathy for beck...you reap what you sow.

So you find it perfectly acceptable if say, Rachael Maddow's girlfriend, gets attacked or otherwise harassed?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm not saying that this was staged, or anything like that.

I'm not saying this incident corresponds perfectly with Beck's new channel and asking folks for donations to get it up and running.

I'm not saying that even if something like this happened, having Mr.Beck's personal recollection as the primary source with no other proof makes this even more of a non-story.

I'm not saying that Hegelian dialectic is being employed so that the consensus opinion is "Well, even if you don't like him, he doesn't deserve any of this."

I'm not saying anything like that...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

So you find it perfectly acceptable if say, Rachael Maddow's girlfriend, gets attacked or otherwise harassed?

attacked? of course not...harrassed? she's gay and with rachael maddow...i think that ship sailed along time ago.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Accident huh?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

What a load of BS. Obama and his congress has done more damage to the economy in 2 years than Bush could in 8 years. His entire board of economic advisors already quit and walked away. We have an idiot in office - President Camacho from Ideocracy.

Would the family of Olberman be attacked? Or of Matthews? Or that man-woman on MSNBC (short hair, glasses)? Ah, Maddow? Why should they be attacked, and why should Beck be attacked?

Ideocracy the Movie. Watch it, it's very familiar.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Or this??

Too funny.

edit on 29-6-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
What a surprise.

You can attack Beck's arguments, but attacking him and his family is harassment. It's also inferior.

I'm not a racist, but I'm tempted to say that these people are subhumans.

omg, did someone attack Beck?

What happened? do tell...

incidently, you may live in a state that espouses liberal democrat values (grats), however, you are on a website that espouses seeking truth and denying ignorance...are you going to fully accept a single article with an agenda, or are you going to try and find the actual facts?

I guess you don't know what it's like to be harassed because you're a patriot.

That's why this nation is no longer great. People would rather sit on flags than respect them.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Kitilani

From your article:

I was on the blanked directly behind Mr. Beck, and while we did find it amusing that wine was spilled on Tanya & co, I can tell you that it was 100% accidental. My friend was drinking her wine and it tipped over, as wine glasses are wont to do. We immediately helped Tanya & co clean up the "mess" and offered them our napkins, and apologies were made. There was no hostility or animosity in the exchange, and I find it hard to believe that a half-filled glass of wine would be capable of "soaking" anyone, even waif-thin Tanya. Moreover, why would we waste the wine?

This seems more likely.

A bit like satire, huh? get a splinter and that turns into being crusified I guess....meh...

Sure does.
You caught that was the same part that I quoted, right?

I think it can never be quoted enough in these types of articles.
good find.

Ah good point.
I wondered right from the beginning why would just take his word for it without getting any other perspective. I guess now that we got some other perspective this story just withers away. Instead of admitting how silly it was to believe this story as reported the OP and his ilk will just move on looking for their next excuse to attack liberals and talk about how all they do is attack. It has gotten beyond looking like a trend.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

How many of Beck/Limbaugh listeners have went on to attack people due to the hate they listen too?

You tell us. How many?

Does such groups as the KKK agree with his message....nuff said.

So is that when you droped out of the KKK? How do you know this? Do you get their mail outs or something?

I just know that the big K couldnt be into Becks calls for zero violence. Thats a big part of his thing.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join