It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck and Family Attacked in New York’s Bryant Park

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

thank you, but you are neutral and the left needs to do the apologies.

It happened in the past, get over it, obviously nobody needs to offer their apologies.

/endsarcasm

Some food for thought, because obviously, you people use this argument elsewhere when it fits your own agenda.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
supposedly, a bunch of hoodlum thugs went through a neighborhood in Illinios recently shouting something like kill all the white people!!!
and Beck thinks he has it bad because a little wine was thrown in his direction??
beck's lucky, he's got plenty of money, he can rent as many films as he wants or go to a movie theater to watch movies....
these poor people probably ain't got no where to go, it's their homes under assault!

becks rhetoric along with alot of other talking heads have helped fill the powder keg, and well, now it's starting to blow!!!
just like those in power want!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
hatred is blinding so many people now.

if people dont let go of some of this hate, we are all in serious trouble.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

I was there chanting...lol

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

okay, now go back in time to when the right had won the president and had the majority in both houses of the senate....
seems it was open season on the left then....
so, well, what goes around comes around....
hey, I know....
let's turn it up a notch, see if we can't get people shooting at each other!!!
ya, we can be so busy shooting each other, no one will notice what the little polywogs in washington are doing!!! and then well, when we get all tired out, we can wonder why every highway and bridge in our nation has a toll booth for us to throw our money into and our jobs, homes, and colleges are filled by people from other nations!!!

both parties are at fault!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If you are a celebrity, you cannot "enjoy a day at the park". They know this.

I think he deliberately took his family there knowing damn well this was going to happen.

Now we need "tough new laws" against those who threaten and intimidate celebrities so they are safe.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
As much as I disagree with Beck on basically everything and as much as I see him being completely delusional...I wouldn't support any heckling of him or his family. This went too far. It's inappropriate behavior...nobody in their right mind would support this...at least not anyone that still believes in freedom of speech.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Lol he's full of it. Someone may have spilled wine on his wife, but "we hate conservatives here." No one would say that. That's no different than the cliched "we don't take kindly to your type 'round here!"

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

preach Muslim forgiveness?

You blow my mind. Conservatives are bigger fools than liberals.. and liberals are mighty big fools.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Throwing wine on someone is not assault.

You are the moronic liberal to Beezzer's moronic conservative.

What happened to common sense?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I don't care who you are, you don't mess with a man's family. If you don't agree with what Beck says, then counter his points with facts on why he is wrong or if you can't just ignore him. Thats what is worng with the world today. If you don't think like they do, then they attack you. Mostly its insults and belittling but sometimes it gets phyicial. Some people on ATS have that same problem. If Christians are discussing some aspect of the bible, comments from the peanut gallery come how on how dumb and stupid we are for worshipping a make believe being. Point being, if you don't agree with a person's message or idea, attack the message or idea with an intelligent counter-point, not the person. You will get taken a hell of a lot more seriously.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I'M NOT REPOSTING WHAT YOU REMOVED.. I know you mods get a little trigger happy.
I'm giving my defense and a family friendly version of the original post.

I just edited to say.. I don't think this was extreme t/c violation.
Could have just edited it.. but I had already edited the words down to two actual letters (example: s**t)
I think that's pretty lame..
Especially since it was a post of decent content.

I'll give a bland summary.
This whole story is b.s. his wife had her back turned, if anyone was splashing drinks they would have gotten beck, and he said someone said "we hate conservatives" to incense conservatives he would never announce that someone called him A BAD WORD because people might consider it, so he says something people can get behind him on.

cuss
cuss
cuss

edit on 29-6-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I do not condone anyone being attacked no matter who they are..
But surely Mr Beck must realise he is part of the problem..
People are worried and scared mainly by being misinformed..
As he is part of a network that gives out more than its fair share
of disinformation he has made himself a target.
Sad but true people tend to do a lot better with someone to
blame..
The sooner everone realises Love and Peace is the only way
Forward the sooner a calmness will become the path to follow..
Unity will be the one true light..
Peace out and respect to all
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Throwing wine on someone is not assault.

You are the moronic liberal to Beezzer's moronic conservative.

What happened to common sense?

It left the building as soon as progressives started calling people morons.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
As much as I disagree with Beck on basically everything and as much as I see him being completely delusional...I wouldn't support any heckling of him or his family. This went too far. It's inappropriate behavior...nobody in their right mind would support this...at least not anyone that still believes in freedom of speech.

Well said!
starstarstarstarstarstarstar

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I haven't watched in a looong time. I never said attacking his wife wasn't tacky.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbc650mike
reply to post by beezzer

I haven't watched in a looong time. I never said attacking his wife wasn't tacky.

No, but you've spent considerable time defending/deflecting the reprehensible actions of a few by stating that they "might" be of other political parties.
Just don't cut yourself on Occams' Razor.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

they hit at the family coz they can only shoot blanks at him, palin, bachman, etc.

they have nothing to counter with of any substance.

miss quotes, out of context, out right lies, slander libel, like what happened to briebart.

dumb people.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
He is lucky I wasn't there, i would have challenged him to an
Individual on individual fist fight!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
He is lucky I wasn't there, i would have challenged him to an
Individual on individual fist fight!

And it would have been your right to do so. His wife?

Not so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join