It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck and Family Attacked in New York’s Bryant Park

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Fake crying was making fun of himself, it was a photoshoot. Obviously a caricature.

Notice he almost always wears glasses now.

I fail to see your point?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Well, I hate to be Capt. Obvious, but I think his point was that Beck is an attention whore.

Sorry there is no second line.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
reply to post by Lysergic

Fake crying was making fun of himself, it was a photoshoot. Obviously a caricature.

Notice he almost always wears glasses now.

I fail to see your point?

Divide and Conquer is thy game.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy
When you're a fear mongering journalist you are bound to attract negative attention.

Fear-mongering.....omg....at least somebody is sounding the alarm on the destruction of this country. Him and AJ even though they seem to gripe at each other, I think that's just industry competition.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

And I have to say this - this kind of behavior is the exclusive domain of the leftist liberals. Never do you hear of conservatives acting like this. Democrats should be ashamed of what their party has degenerated into.

Really now? The exclusive domain of leftist liberals? I hope you're trolling here, but just in case you're not, have a look at some of Glenn Beck's followers. This is the kind of environment he creates with his tv and radio shows. What goes around, comes around...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Republicans can send our kids to die in wars and murder innocent men women and children in other countries. That is so much better than tossing wine on people.

Democrats are just so uncivilized.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This thread is getting VERY uncivilized. Closing it for an hour to let things cool off.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

This thread is getting VERY uncivilized. Closing it for an hour to let things cool off.

Good move.
Thx.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

edit on 29-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well that's what happens to awful, idiotic people. And their families. More power to anyone who makes fun of him by using their constitutional rights (with the exception of assault by kicking wine at his wife)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mazengniefsmutz

Really now? The exclusive domain of leftist liberals? I hope you're trolling here, but just in case you're not, have a look at some of Glenn Beck's followers. This is the kind of environment he creates with his tv and radio shows. What goes around, comes around...

How do you know these folks were "Glenn Beck's followers"? Regardless, the video is useless since we do not know what prompted a large group of Americans to protest so vocally. I would venture a guess that the other side was trying to promote Sharia, or something similar. Since the video is so out of context, we will never know. It looks like it was produced by CAIR, which explains it's anti-American sentiment.

It really is a one-sided video, you must admit. Do you have anything on the larger context?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by XLR8R
Even though I don't agree with Glenn Beck they should of left his family out of it. That was neither the time nor the place for them to express their political/religious/prejudice views.

People dont leave anyones family out of it, really, and so Glen Beck is not being treated any differently than anyone else. Murderers families face public shame or scorn, politicians families face scrutiny and criticism, etc. Its just the way it goes, and "bringing shame upon the family" has been going on as long as we have had people.

No no no. You cannot justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. Politician's families do NOT "face scrutiny and criticism, etc.". Not as long as we do not tolerate this bad behavior. Saying "That's the way it is" is a very cowardly way to abscond our responsibility.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndIsNear421
That is awesome!!!

Awesome?

Seriously? Are you serious? If you are, what is your problem? It's never "Awesome" when anyone is attacked or heckled. Ever.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

link   
this reminds me of something most people forget. john adams legally defended the soldiers that participated in the "boston massacre" and got alot of them out of serious trouble.

why?

It was, however, one of the most gallant, generous, manly and disinterested Actions of my whole Life, and one of the best Pieces of Service I ever rendered my Country. Judgment of Death against those Soldiers would have been as foul a Stain upon this Country as the Executions of the Quakers or Witches, anciently. As the Evidence was, the Verdict of the Jury was exactly right." --John Adams

law2.umkc.edu...

because executing them would have been wrong and unamerican. it seems this notion has been lost. you disagree with glenn beck. hell, i disagree with him, but the treatment he recieved was wrong. throwing wine on his wife when he was out with her and the kids? what cowards.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
mistake
edit on 29-6-2011 by Sphota because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
boy does the left right paradigm work like a charm or what.... look at all the partisan bickering in this thread

who cares,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, meanwhile we're more in debt,,, still at war, politicians are richer,,,,,,, lobbyists lobby,, wall st steals and gets a pass,,, beck pads his bank acct and ratings,,,,,, and we bicker left-right b-ll#

come on,,,,,,,,, we need to see thru this crap,,,,, and these false media moguls who sell us bs as long as the buck rolls in

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join