It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck and Family Attacked in New York’s Bryant Park

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
IThe liberals just hate him like they hate Sarah Palin.

Well, I may or may not be a liberal, Im sure you would call me that, but I dont HATE Sarah Palin. I just think she is an idiot.

Im all for her having a reality show, going on speaking tours, and Im sure if I met her in person, I would find her charming and pleasant. I just dont want someone as dumb as she is leading our nation.

The PTA, maybe. America, no.

And, thats the case with the liberals I personally know. None of them hate her. They hate the idea of her running for any position of power because she just isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer. She seems like a relatively "nice" person, even though I disagree with a lot of what she says. And she is certainly funny. Both intentionally and unintentionally.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Hate the man if you must, but when a family cannot enjoy an evening out in America because of political leanings, then something is dreadfully wrong.

It's not surprising. The "Leftists & Progressive Liberals" have always been quick to use verbal abuse & sometimes violence on those who disagree with them. This is the same bunch urging their followers to take their rage to the streets.

What irony that this is the same group that preaches 'tolerance" to the rest of us. I suspect many of them are too dim to be aware of their hypocrisy.

I'm not a Glenn Beck fan (I'm not a Christian Fundie for one thing), but sometimes he has things to say that are worth listening to. I was shocked that he was allowed to talk about the Federal Reserve on national TV. It wouldn't surprise me if this was one step too far, and it was at this point that he was told to step back -- his show would not be renewed on Fox.

I credit Glenn Beck with waking up many Americans to what has been happening to the US over a period of many decades.

What a pity his family has been endangered by his work.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beansanmash
On his show, Glenn Beck preaches hate, anger, and violence towards anyone who doesn't share his beliefs.

I've only watched a few of his shows, but that is a blatant lie. Why do think lying and slandering people is OK? Is that a window into your soul and who you really are?

I agree with him perhaps half the time if even that, but what few times I've watched him, he is logical, well studied and showed no sign of a violent nature, nor did I catch him a lie as obvious as yours.

Liars lie and that is how the world is. For some reason Partisan fanatics lie far more than other people do. Glad I'm not attached with an umbilical cord to a Party that tells me what to say and think as you seem to be. I'll bet you have never watched him yourself, have you? Don't lie now.

On topic-

Here is an interesting article exposing the lies told by one of the group responsible for the wine incident. The woman is proven to be a (you guessed it), bald faced liar with no morals. If this is what being a Progressive means, who would want any part of them? Children in adults bodies are not funny. Playground bullies past puberty are not funny. They are sad and sick.

Link to the info and the screengrabs before she started trying to hide the evidence of her lie.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Glenn Becks pushing an agenda that leads directly into a corporatly
Controlled, wealth controlled political system, you have to be willing to see what he
Demonizes, what is left is cororatism.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
blowhards like beck who ratchet up the rheotoric to bizarre heights whine about the public responding ?

these idiots polarize the country into red and blue, conservative and liberal, and make a very nice living dividing us !!!

small price to pay if you ask me

he had his maid send the shirt out to the cleaners, and his ratings will get a bump from this, and he'll make a bonus from it

funny, I didn't see any stories about scott pelley getting hassled

hmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Karma is a bitch, you can't put out negativity and crazyness in the world and not receive it back. Simple

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

What a pity his family has been endangered by his work.

Heckling is endangering his family? Can you exaggerate any more?

Glen Beck, parodying Obamas daughters. (Complete with insulting Ebonics pronunciation of words, which, in fact, neither parent nor child actually uses)

mediamatters.org...

And lets not forget Limbaugh calling 13 year old Chelsea Clinton the "whitehouse dog" on his TV show.

Some people are.............................hypocrites, or, alternately, have a VERY selective memory.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

Freedom of speech is in the constitution. ( A historical documents that liberals like to forget about)

This scientist is a doctor, and one with many awards and publications.

Article about conservatives being mentally ill? Was done by the federal goverment during election time
(Yea...that will be unbiased)

I dont demonize liberals. I demoralize.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
First of all, we don't know for a fact any of that happened. He could very well be making stuff up.

Second of all, even if wine did get spilled on his wife, how do you know it was on purpose? I don't know the layout of this event, but if it's like most similar events, it's pretty easy to ACCIDENTALLY spill something on someone. Beck seems just like the person to take something innocent like accidentally spilling wine on someone, and lie to change it into "someone threw wine on my wife" Why didn't he get security or the police involved?

Third, GROW UP people, please. You're all acting like a bunch of 3rd graders. "liberals this, conservatives that" "blah blah blah durrr derp"

I don't think I've ever seen so much whining in one thread. You all still seem stuck in the left vs right paradigm. Congratulations on your lifelong sleep, hopefully you'll wake up.

Assuming the events actually happened like he said, which you DON'T know they did, and you are just blindly believing him because it gives you an excuse to exercise your partisan hate, then you DON'T know it was a liberal, or a democrat that did anything. Maybe it was someone who realizes both sides are full of chit, and was calling out Beck because he is just a stupid puppet.

I have lost a ton of respect for the members of ATS after reading this thread, just frikin ridiculous. I thought your average ATSer was above this kind of crap.
edit on 29-6-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by beansanmash
On his show, Glenn Beck preaches hate, anger, and violence towards anyone who doesn't share his beliefs.

I've only watched a few of his shows, but that is a blatant lie. Why do think lying and slandering people is OK? Is that a window into your soul and who you him yourself, have

Well I haves watched him with more frequency, you are senile.. Beck has stated on more than few occasions that American "patriots"(includes mummies from Alaska) might have to use
Weapons to take america back ( from two out of three decades of conservative policy)
He lies like a rug, he creates a narrative that inspires fear which he uses to
Hook viewers, which he uses to enrich himself. Watch more Beck
edit on 29-6-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
Not buying this account one bit.

some guy stood up and pointed their fingers at them and said “We hate conservatives here.”

Who the hell yells that at anyone? That could not sound more made up. I am having "B" lady flashbacks.

LMFAO

I just tried it out in the mirror and ya right, its NOT NORMAL
*Points finger* "WE HATE CONS HERE!"

Theyd be getting chased, banged, stabbed etc.
Not finger pointed at lmfao

Im from UK but aint glenn beck off Fox news?

Fox news being a really corrupt station?

Bull# propaganda? Zionist lie pushing? 9/11 cover ups etc

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Great way for Beck TO GET ATTENTION FOR HIS FOX NEWS EXIT AND FULL FORAY ONTO THE INTERNET.

I didn't know his last show at Fox News is THURSDAY (tomorrow).

How convenient!!!
edit on 29-6-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Lol. Methinks we have a winner here. That makes perfect sense.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Lol. Methinks we have a winner here. That makes perfect sense.

Absolutely...trying to get more people to watch...I bet he'll make a mighty pitch for his GBTV as he goes.

Here is link for those who don't know Beck's last show is tomorrow:

stopbeck.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Joe Biden is pretty funny too. So glad it's the Marxist running the country and not the gaffemaster

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by mishigas

What else would you expect from the group that preaches inclusion and tolerance?
What would you expect from the people that decry the use of guns but would resort to violence if it's in their own interests?
What would you expect from the same people that'll berrate a family but preach muslim forgiveness?

I'm not surprized. I expect nothing else from them.

Bump that one these idiots think that there left wing politics are the answer to the worlds woes , just give them a hug and all will be well or people should not arm themselves it's dangerous and don't hunt it hurts those poor animals. But the flip side of the coin is don't get in their way while they are going for their morning double latte or they will cuss you up and down or run you off the road.. The far left is no better than the far right.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Your comments are just a rationalization for you to tax the rich and punish people who have worked harder and have been more successful. This rationialization and blaming is the same behavior i also seen in 13 year old girls.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Great way for Beck TO GET ATTENTION FOR HIS FOX NEWS EXIT AND FULL FORAY ONTO THE INTERNET.

I didn't know his last show at Fox News is THURSDAY (tomorrow).

How convenient!!!
edit on 29-6-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)
What???Nooo!!!

A liveral came along on all fours and victimized the poor man, he is always
Mistreated, I am crying for him.

Will someone set up a wine bottle in front of his forehead so we can test this
Evil commie wine kicking tendency ???

I will be the test subject

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I guess being a member of the FOX News misinformation, fear and hate machine has some down sides...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join