It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck and Family Attacked in New York’s Bryant Park

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

That isn't cool....And I very much dislike Glen Beck...but leave the family alone..

Although I doubt he was thinking of his family when he did the numerous crazy things he did or said....

He has brought this negative attention upon his family......sucks for them though.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
SOMEBODY CALL THE SWAT TEAM!!

edit on 6/29/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: 2nd video

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beansanmash

On his show, Glenn Beck preaches hate, anger, and violence towards anyone who doesn't share his beliefs.

I don't approve of either party's actions, but why would he think that it would not come back to him?

Its as if he doesn't realize the impact that he has had on popular culture, perhaps it was just a game to him.

Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you; do the crime, do the time.

Do you watch the Glenn Beck program? He doesnt preach hate anger or violence LOL.... I only trust one major radio personality and thats DR. Savage. The only anger people get is because of taxes and the rights of americans beign chipped away.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It is very sad that we can not communicate with a greater ease in 2011. There is enough bigotry forced upon us as it is with different religons, different political parties and, for some, race and so on, we don't need to attach each other. As I have always said. There is only one race one this planet, the human race and one true religion, believe in yourself. We don't need man made barriers to separate us, we have TPTB to do that. When will we leard that banding together is the key to a serene future. Lending a helping hand or in this case some constructive criticism. Even debate it and expand your mind. Find things in others that you can add to yourself to become a better person. Even though I don't agree with Glenn Beck they should of left his family out of it. That was neither the time nor the place for them to express their political/religious/prejudice views.
edit on 29-6-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

reply to post by JBA2848

No one there looks like the give a damn. You can tell the pictures don't lie because Glen himself is in a very relaxed position. If things were tense, he wouldn't be lying down.

Wow! No kidding?

And just when in the happenings of the day were those pictures taken? Could they possibly have been taken an hour before the incident being discussed?

Ever think of that?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
Even though I don't agree with Glenn Beck they should of left his family out of it. That was neither the time nor the place for them to express their political/religious/prejudice views.

People dont leave anyones family out of it, really, and so Glen Beck is not being treated any differently than anyone else. Murderers families face public shame or scorn, politicians families face scrutiny and criticism, etc. Its just the way it goes, and "bringing shame upon the family" has been going on as long as we have had people.

Beck chose his profession, and he chooses to be inflammatory to provide for his family in grand style, and if that makes him unpopular with some, and his family catches some heat, oh well.

Im sure his family reaps the benefits of his actions from people who adore him, so, you cant get the good stuff and expect not to get some of the bad along with it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos
Considering the man preaches hate and fomentation of division in America from the safety of his microphone and soon to be cancelled tv show, who can blame people for being upset with him. Too bad his family had to be involved though.

Sorry, but I have listened to hours of Beck (have you?) and I have not heard any hate coming from him, silliness, yes, I sometimes have to change the channel just because he gets too silly, but the vast majority of his programming preaches traditional values, what our founding father's taught us, etc. Yes, Beck may have a few personal issues, but he doesn't set himself up as a savior, in his own words, he is more of a rodeo clown. If you had heard Beck out night after night, even if you don't like him as a person, you will find you agree with his message more than you would imagine.
edit on 29-6-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I like Glenn. I shook his hand during his tour a while back. Looked him in the eye and thanked him for all he is doing, and he looked surprised someone would care that much. He is taking a real stand against the evildoers in this country. He has so much courage. The liberals just hate him like they hate Sarah Palin. Glenn has a magnanimous heart and it's too bad so many people are too jaded. The NWO hate mongers don't want Glenn to educate the people.
edit on 29-6-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You guys keep calling this assault or something along the same lines. Uhhhh I really don't see how you could take it that way, Beck "alleged" that the wine was purposefully kicked in their direction. SO first we have what might be an accident and second even if it was intentional, really .....assault. To all those saying I would kill someone who messed with my family you have to be outa your mind, kill someone for spilling wine? I mean this has been made to seem like his family was dragged out and beaten in the street come on here people how many die hard beck fans can there be. To add to that, what the hell is the problem with a little public ridicule, are we so naive to think that it is not one of the most effective tools for mental rehab for a person that has proven himself a bigot and hate monger.

Jeeze way to defend the devil you know.

PS to the post above me, you really think there is a political dichotomy that can be believed in, its a two party system with each side being a different face of the same coin, please don't buy into their spin and rhetoric, either side of government that doesnt fear its people is bad.

PPS: This thread should read Glen Beck "Accosted" not attacked..... misrepresents what really happend.
edit on 29-6-2011 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

Glen Beck is an actor, reading his lines, inciting his masses. Spilt wine becomes free-publicity and proclaimed an attack on him and his family by vicious liberals. Next please.

Deny, deny, deny. It never happened. Next please.

The wine without the heckling, I say is plausible.

The heckling without the wine, also plausible.

But both of them together, too much of a coincidence. It happened.

A case of liberal hatred, plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Apparently your logic and train of thought is lost on many of these hypocritical lemons posting here. If you cannot understand what is wrong about abusing someone, with their family no less, because you cannot construct a coherent argument against their points, you are almost too stupid to debate with.

I can't help but wonder what many of these posters would have said if Michael Moore or Al Gore were treated the same way with their families in public.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Then why call him a fear monger? Do you have such a low opinion of people that you think they are trembling little babies who quake at the first sign of "bad stuff coming?"

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The last picture was him and the security detail with him. The guy in the suit leaving.
That should show the time frame for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
I like Glenn. I shook his hand during his tour a while back. Looked him in the eye and thanked him for all he is doing, and he looked surprised someone would care that much. He is taking a real stand against the evildoers in this country. He has so much courage. The liberals just hate him like they hate Sarah Palin. Glenn has a magnanimous heart and it's too bad so many people are too jaded. The NWO hate mongers don't want Glenn to educate the people.
edit on 29-6-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)
God, I hate to see how you reacte to a used car salesman

I suppose it is the same mechanism that propelled the Bush 2 success x's

Glenn is an actor, it is not that hard, you are his gravy train, that's not hard either

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

They weren't attacked. They had wine thrown on them, and they were heckled.

Did he think he wouldn't draw attention?

He knows who he is right?

I would say that having wine thrown on one's person IS an ATTACK.

I'm guessing you think this is okay because you don't like Glenn Beck?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
He's a disgusting human being and deserves far worse if you ask me. The whole "we hate conservatives" bit was added in after the fact. He got heckled because he is scum.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

So, does that mean you condone attaking people and causing collateral damage regardless of the time and place because your views differ? I do agree that his flamboyant way has caused some distress among the people but, for me, that is definitely not a viable reason for him and his family to be attacked.. All I'm saying is we need to evolve as a species to come and understand that it ok to have differences in opignions. Attacking someone just because of their political views just seems ridiculous to me. Religious views even more so. It just proves that we are the human animal after all and we have a long way to go before we realise that there are more important things in life.
edit on 29-6-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by crudos

Glen Beck is an actor, reading his lines, inciting his masses. Spilt wine becomes free-publicity and proclaimed an attack on him and his family by vicious liberals. Next please.

A case of liberal hatred, plain and simple.

I am so glad that liberals are the only humans capable of anger and reaction.

Ask me about conservative lobotomy

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

In the olden days he would have been skinned for the lies
Amongst some of the truth he spews
. There is progress,

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

Well, if you were talking to me, I know that Glenn is a tv and radio personality, and as such, he may make some people mad. It is hard to be all things to all people. But I really believe that Glenn cares about our country and about the Constitution. I bet his religious outlook rubs seculars the wrong way. But isn't that free speech to say what's really on your mind?
A couple years ago, he didn't believe in Griffin's book "The Creature From Jekyll Island", but know what??? He interviewed Griffin on his show a few months back, and he seems to have learned a great deal over the past 2 years about the NWO. He is taking great personal risk to expose the lies of the NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join