It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck and Family Attacked in New York’s Bryant Park

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by macman
Or this??

Too funny.

edit on 29-6-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

Oh noes!!!

Someone tweeted Beck was a bad name. That poor man. Advocating murdering Michael Moore and Nancy Pelosi was just plain funny but a bad name? That is over the line.

He advocating murder? really? And the proof please. transcript?

Glenn Beck on wanting to kill Michael Moore with his bare hands.

Glenn Beck Jokes About Putting Poison In Nancy Pelosi's Wine (VIDEO)

I did not think people on ATS could be so blinded by partisan ideologies. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by Wizayne
Has anyone in the last ten pages suggested that this could have been a false flag Beck attack staged by his team for the attention and sympathy?

I'm just throwing that out there and have no wish to be involved in left/right BS back and forth. I don't like the paid liar and wish he would just go blind already, then he wouldn't have to watch his family get heckled.

I've tried explaining he's a sensationalist and this story is most likely inaccurate if not entirely made up.

But some people are so ignorant and stuck up, they'll believe anything that a comedian tells them, especially when it involves liberals acting like bullies.

It's amazing how gullible Republicans really are.

I don't know, I think we have ample evidence in bundles overflowing that something exactly as Beck described is possible and indeed very probable given New York's very well-known liberal views and Beck's own personal stance. In fact, we have what could be described as a misled liberal mob accosting Mr. Andrew Breitbart who exposed Mr. Anthony Weiner. Absurd! -But sadly true!
Breitbart attacked for exposing Weiner

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Youmakemewonder

This is satire, I bet if Beck or Conan O'Brien did a monologue on choking Osama Bin Laden before his supposed demise you would not have been so up in arms. It's not like Beck was coldy and soberly describing in gory detail how he would literally kill someone, he was just venting frustration by interjecting his brand of frustrated ADD humor into the mix.
edit on 29-6-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex
Can you please give us an in context reference from a reliable non-biased source?

You know
just like we got about the supposed wine tossing and yelling.

Amazing how suddenly you all want more context and have excuses but you just swallow every drop Becky shoots on your face.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Skippy1138

No.. it's not.
Yeah if you are a cop it's assault because they look for any reason to arrest you and maybe you could get away with getting someone in trouble for doing those things (though not likely), but no it's not assault. I can't imagine having someone splash a drink on me and have the words "i've been assaulted leap to mind."
People like that are part of what's wrong with this country.

Actually, it is assault, on anyone. A buddy of mine got arrested for assault when he threw a bottle of water at a girl's car because she cut him off. Everything is assault these days. I thought this was common knowledge...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Is there actually any proof of this supposed attack? Anyone have video?

I wouldn't put it past Beck to lie.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

This is satire,

If you think so, good for you. Maybe the guy at the park yelling something I do not believe anyone actually hating Becky would yell was just doing satire. Where is our unbiased source? Glenn is hardly an unbiased source in a story about him, is he?

You want to dispute him advocating murder as satire, go ahead. Why did he call a woman and mock her for losing her baby? Because he did not like her husband. Becky gets no sympathy here.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Youmakemewonder

Can you please give us an in context reference from a reliable non-biased source?

You know

Amazing how suddenly you all want more context and have excuses but you just swallow every drop Becky shoots on your face.

He's credible in my book, end of story.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Beck can still atone for his sins, he should immediately hand over another personal check in the amount of $20,000,000 in tithes to his beloved Mormon cult, like he has done in the past. They have assured him, that God will protect him, and he will be greatly rewarded for this, in this and the afterlife.

The wine was obviously divine intervention... The Mormon God and the prophets were very unhappy with his wife's complaints about the tithes Beck has given the Mormon church.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

This is satire,

If you think so, good for you. Maybe the guy at the park yelling something I do not believe anyone actually hating Becky would yell was just doing satire. Where is our unbiased source? Glenn is hardly an unbiased source in a story about him, is he?

You want to dispute him advocating murder as satire, go ahead. Why did he call a woman and mock her for losing her baby? Because he did not like her husband. Becky gets no sympathy here.

Beck espouses many virtuous views, you are picking out things in his more ADD moments. He's not perfect, but maybe if you listened to him you would be surprised that the vast majority of his programs are simply upholding honesty, decency, etc. Just look at his response to the situation, did he say we should be angry at people, no, he talks about loving our neighbor. I guess that part just was not worth bringing up by you and yours, it never is.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by NightGypsy

I know this is probably normal behavior for a liberal such as yourself, or a 4 year old. But the constitution was created in this country so we can have freedom of speech and difference in opinions without being attacked. Maybe you forgot to study that part. Stop the hypocrisy, it makes you look foolish. Im 100% sure you wouldnt have jumped in and said what you did if it was Michael Moore this happened too. So with your argument, anybody who makes a political statement should be open for attack, such as gays, african americans, women, etc. Because all groups of people make strong statements in what they believe in, it doesnt/shouldnt invite open attacks on them.

Liberalism is a mental disorder (Proof)

Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill
Publishes extensive study on 'Psychological Causes of Political Madness'

www.wnd.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read more: Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill www.wnd.com...

where in the constitution does it say we are protected from criticism of the dumb statements we make again?
oh yeah there isn't any, no one is protected from being heckled for saying dumb things about other people.
we have laws protecting us from assault but there wasn't any assault to begin with, so it is about the heckling, which is not against the law.

judging from other sources it doesn't even sound like he was heckled at all, he just lied about the whole story.

your nonsense about liberalism being a mental disorder? all lies, it is about as much a lie as that asinine report that came out in 2003 that said the same of conservatives.
also the guy you are citing is a bloody forensic psychologist, they don't study mental disorders.
asking him is like asking a zoologist about molecular biology, sure they both deal with biology, but zoologists study animals not dna.

i don't think conservatives are mentally ill and thinking liberals are is nothing but attempting to demonize people you just disagree with, they are still people too.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You know

That is just stupid.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

This is satire, I bet if Beck or Conan O'Brien did a monologue on choking Osama Bin Laden before his supposed demise you would not have been so up in arms. It's not like Beck was coldy and soberly describing in gory detail how he would literally kill someone, he was just venting frustration by interjecting his brand of frustrated ADD humor into the mix.

Really? You just compared Osama Bin Laden to Michael Moore?

Stop. Just...stop

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Man, from the headline I thought I was going to read how he was mugged and his wife raped. A glass of wine? And your bodyguards stood by and didn't come to your family's rescue?

He doesn't go anywhere without lots of security.... that's the kind of he and his family have to live with.

source

Fire your security service, Glenn! Unless maybe you're embellishing a story of an accidentally spilled wine...does happen at those events. Been a victim myself. Actually the whole bottle fell on me. Didn't get "completely wet".

So, do you like to embellish stories a lot? It's fun to do, but just don't expect people to take you seriously. ...or maybe you don't mind people taking you seriously. Maybe that's what you get paid to do. Just don't enter any Rendezvous Liar's Contest as an amateur, 'cause you're a pro.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Beck espouses many virtuous views, you are picking out things in his more ADD moments.

One example was requested. 3 were provided. No one followed him home pouring wine on him and yelling things at him all night either. This is one incident he appears to have mostly made up. One for three is more than enough.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You know

That is just stupid.

No sir, we will just have to agree to disagree, good day sir.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Beck can still atone for his sins, he should immediately hand over another personal check in the amount of $20,000,000 in tithes to his beloved Mormon cult, like he has done in the past. They have assured him, that God will protect him, and he will be greatly rewarded for this, in this and the afterlife.

The wine was obviously divine intervention... The Mormon God and the prophets were very unhappy with his wife's complaints about the tithes Beck has given the Mormon church.

Really?! you are attacking his belief system?

Wow. really reaching arn't you

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Beck espouses many virtuous views, you are picking out things in his more ADD moments.

One example was requested. 3 were provided. No one followed him home pouring wine on him and yelling things at him all night either. This is one incident he appears to have mostly made up. One for three is more than enough.

Yes, there you go, I'm sure there is no possibility that Beck was even at that park, he is utterly incapable of not making up something like that, and New Yorker's are just reknowned for their mild mannered approach and conservative Christian views. Yes, you're right, kool-aid tastes good don't it? Pass me some of what you're having.
Beck Family

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Really?! you are attacking his belief system?

Not really, I'm genuinely fascinated with his belief that through the Mormon church he can buy his way into heaven in the afterlife, purchase salvation, glory, and into righteousness in the service of God in this life.

Speaks volumes about this man, far beyond anything else he has said or done, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

If the shoe fits.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join