It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck and Family Attacked in New York’s Bryant Park

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Or this??

Too funny.

edit on 29-6-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

Oh noes!!!

Someone tweeted Beck was a bad name. That poor man. Advocating murdering Michael Moore and Nancy Pelosi was just plain funny but a bad name? That is over the line.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Accident huh?

Interesting
of course that account either was closed or doesn't exist..not sure...

But, if it is found that this was planned, well, dANGLINGBABY will soon find out that tossing a drink on someone is in fact a criminal offense when done like that...assult.
lets see where this leads...seems like a pretty easy case to take on overall.

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by amaster
Why has the economy tanked under Obama?
Bush did it.

I once crashed my friends car
I then gave the friend the keys...

You realize days later, he still blamed me for the crashed car?!

I was like...dude, I gave you the keys DAYS ago! the car may have been initially wrecked by him, but he had the car...its been days now, its now his fault that its still wrecked.

I like your logic..just give whatever you break to someone else then complain that it was them that keeps it broken.

I can get out of all kinds of stuff with this logic...call it inherited destruction ownership.

@ amaster

What he said.

Seriously, the economy is what you got? I listened to 8 years of "It was Clinton's fault" and rarely questioned it because some of it was. That 8 years was the entire Bush presidency. The last time Clinton was blamed by Bush was September before Obama was elected. You know damn well the economy was in the tank in 2008. Weak weak weak sauce.

Like I said BOTH SIDES DO IT. Turns out there was not even an "it" here being done. Someone spilled some wine and helped clean it up and apologized. Go cry about it. Beck is.

link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Or this??

Too funny.

edit on 29-6-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

Oh noes!!!

Someone tweeted Beck was a bad name. That poor man. Advocating murdering Michael Moore and Nancy Pelosi was just plain funny but a bad name? That is over the line.

He advocating murder? really? And the proof please. transcript?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Liberals have plenty of tolerance for others lifestyles and thoughts. Hence the approach many liberals take that, "Well it isn't my choice but if someone wants to have an abortion, if that man wants to marry a man"...or do I have it backwards? Is it conservatives who take this stance? What Liberals don't have tolerance for are fear-mongerers and hypocrits.

Ha ha very funny - that's why progressives started to call themselves 'liberals' so they could pose as 'tolerant' to everything that conservatives were opposed to. They could disguise their 'radical marxism' as big hearted liberalism - and suck in enormous numbers of young niaive idealistic dupes to swallow their bull# hook line and sinker.

You are confusing conservative with fundamentalist christian - conservatives are tolerant of most things, only they dont see why they should pay for things they don't agree with.

edit on 29-6-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: quote

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by Kitilani

From your article:

I was on the blanked directly behind Mr. Beck, and while we did find it amusing that wine was spilled on Tanya & co, I can tell you that it was 100% accidental. My friend was drinking her wine and it tipped over, as wine glasses are wont to do. We immediately helped Tanya & co clean up the "mess" and offered them our napkins, and apologies were made. There was no hostility or animosity in the exchange, and I find it hard to believe that a half-filled glass of wine would be capable of "soaking" anyone, even waif-thin Tanya. Moreover, why would we waste the wine?

This seems more likely.

A bit like satire, huh? get a splinter and that turns into being crusified I guess....meh...

Sure does.
You caught that was the same part that I quoted, right?

Oh but that "why would we waste the wine" comment blows it for them.It has implication all over it. And the "waif-thin" thing. Their just showing there was attitude present.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
Would the family of Olberman be attacked? Or of Matthews? Or that man-woman on MSNBC (short hair, glasses)? Ah, Maddow? Why should they be attacked, and why should Beck be attacked?

Ideocracy the Movie. Watch it, it's very familiar.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

So attacking Maddow herself in your post does not take anything away from your point at all does it.

I looked on IMDB. No such movie as you claimed. There is however a great movie called "Idiocracy" you might like.

Look how you all get your teeth showing when your crusade falls apart.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You are confusing conservative with fundamentalist christian - conservatives are tolerant of most things, only they dont see why they should pay for things they don't agree with.

There is where the problem lie...

Most conservatives are or side with fundamental christians, at least in this day. As a conservative, are you fine with same sex marriages?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
reply to post by SaturnFX

What a load of BS. Obama and his congress has done more damage to the economy in 2 years than Bush could in 8 years.

(Citation needed)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Oh but that "why would we waste the wine" comment blows it for them.It has implication all over it. And the "waif-thin" thing. Their just showing there was attitude present.

and...?

Start that thread.

Glenn Beck goes to park and someone has attitude nearby.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Classic B.S. The tell? "We hate conservatives here!"

Too on the nose. No actual leftist would talk like that. Much more likely, he would be called a Nazi, an A-hole or any other bunch of invective. This is clearly meant to appeal to the middle American demographic that thinks of NYC and LA as the bi-coastal capitols of some leftwing conspiracy.

The Beckster is in need of publicity and he either made this up or staged it to get exactly that.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I like Beck, but it was stupid for him to think that he could go into the center of Libtardia and enjoy a movie with his family in peace. That's like a Jew, wearing a Star of David t-shirt showing up in the middle of Berlin at the height of Hitler's reign. Yes Beck, you have the right to go there and enjoy a movie, but why would you want to put your FAMILY in a situation like that? Pretty careless if you ask me. What else would you expect from a bunch of hypocrite Progressive D-bags?
edit on 29-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Glen Beck and his family need to grow a spine. You inflame people and expect them to respect you when you see them? He points fingers and tells tall tales and he is publicly upset about it? Grow some nads Beck, stop whining about something you caused. People are entitled to say what they want about you, that's freedom of speech something he fights for daily.

Maybe he should think before he opens his mouth, just because he loves hearing his own voice of reason doesn't mean it's right to go and share what he thinks and cannot prove with certainty.

Most of his fear mongering is deserving of some heckling.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

He advocating murder? really? And the proof please. transcript?

Would you kill someone for that?...I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore...I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it,...No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus — band — Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, "Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore," and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, "Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death." And you know, well, I'm not sure

Source

Hope that helps...let me know if you need for me to google anything else for you

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Most conservatives are or side with fundamental christians, at least in this day. As a conservative, are you fine with same sex marriages?

Society has an obligation/benefit to support marriage as an institution for the raising of children - not so much for gay marriage, and certainly not for people who are using it to make a political statement.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
First off, this story is hilarious. Second, it's unlikely that it's actually true. I'm sure some folks might've thrown some insults or took some photos of Glenn Beck, considering he's an entertainer/celebrity, but the rest? Probably not true.

This is entertainment. Glenn Beck is a comedian/provoker.

It's show business. If you actually believe what he says (including this story of lulz), then you need to wake up and smell the sunshine of reality.

It's amazing to see how many ignorant folks have grabbed hold of ATS and turned it into a right wing circus.

G'day.

Oh and by the way, kicking wine at someone is not "assault." Go back to school, kiddies.
edit on 29-6-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Society has an obligation/benefit to support marriage as an institution for the raising of children - not so much for gay marriage, and certainly not for people who are using it to make a political statement.

Wait, I am part of this society thing you speak of.
Why do I have the obligation to support marriage?

if I have an obligation, then I say people should be able to marry whomever, and as many, as they want then, so long as its consenting adults...sure, let me drive a religious institution and watch how fast I will corrupt it

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Its not right that his family was subjected to the political ignorance. But he does have many who dislike his ways of mass speaking. Again it doesnt excuse the ignorance done to his family though.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Come on son, you know the way the game is played. Stupid move on the wine spillers part. Thought they would get some miles out of this with Becks reaction but it backfired on them. The spillers look like petty little farcers trying to provoke Glenn into a public recordable outburst. Its a very dirty game. I have had it done to me by folks that dont care about whos right or whats right.

I might add that I have often thought the way they did Alec Baldwin with his outburst was cheep....but thats the game thats the way its played. I am sorry this latest effort with the wine failed. I love a good public outburst.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I cannot understand why there was no one who was willing to say something ... what a collection of spineless people!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join