It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abomination of Desolation Happens on Passover

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
I don't know that it is entirely made up, it seems like a history book of sorts along with a lot of myth and allegory. But I can't prove that anymore than someone can prove it is written by god, ya know? Thing is I'm not one of those anti christians, anti bible 'your all crazy' sort. I like to discuss and try to understand why people believe what they do. I don't believe any such thing about any comet, but I appreciate the information that Elenin was a comet. I keep seeing the word Elenin, but wasn't quite sure what it was and have not had much time or interest to look it up.

I respect that this is your belief, but being that this wasn't posted in a religious forum (least I don't think it was) I felt the need to say that a lot of people require proof to believe the things you post. Instead of one of those posts that expect everyone to believe what you believe because the bible says xxx or whatever it may be, ya know? Besides that, I'm busy on Oct 17th.. no time to catch a comet and I don't really like the koolaid.

And with that, I'm off to bed! It is almost 2am here in Colorado and I have to get up in 6 hours.
edit on 29-6-2011 by MaMaa because: forgot something.. yes.. again!

Yep, lots of mythology, symbolism, hidden clues, esoteric knowledge, allegories, etc. etc. That is what makes it so fun to read!!

We all want to know "TRUTH".

You haven't heard or read much about Elenin? What???
Well glad you wont be hitching a ride on it come October.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join