It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China, Germany enhance bilateral relations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

China, Germany enhance bilateral relations

news.xinhuanet.com

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said, "The Sino-German relationship has opened a new page. The sound development of bilateral ties has brought benefits to the people of both countries, as well as to people around the globe. The Chinese government, along with the German government, will strive hard for peace, cooperation and a harmonious word for the 21st century."

Premier Wen said, "We have found a lot in common over the China-Germany government consultation. It is also the first round of this mechanism. 16 ministers from China signed agreements with the German government, worth more than 15
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Just saw this article and didn't see anything about it on here. Apparently China and Germany have so much in common they plan to "elevate bilateral relations to a new level". It goes on to read. "...The Chinese government, along with the German government, will strive hard for peace, cooperation and a harmonious wor(l)d for the 21st century." If Right now America is siding with Libyan rebels preforming genocide.

www.globalresearch.ca...

If they are striving for world peace then we, Americans, are on the wrong side of this. Their deal seems pretty straight forward on the surface, but I have to wonder if they might be talking military as well. This maybe a sign of good or bad things to come, or am I'm making something out of nothing..?

Thoughts?

news.xinhuanet.com

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
hmm for once germany may not be on the losing side in this world war

second

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by QpenMinded

Well I think China is gunning for the top spot in the worlds super powers and making allies like this is a huge step in that direction. They won't or even need to go to war and that's usually a last resort anyways. Instead I see them making alliances and economically becoming unstoppable.

Soon if they continue this route they could be in the position America was in after world war 2. Very smart on their part the way they seem to be playing the global game.

America seems to not have any idea which way it's heading while China seems focused and determined. Time will tell I suppose.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
America seems to not have any idea which way it's heading while China seems focused and determined. Time will tell I suppose.

EXACTLY. We're drugged, anesthetized by food, overstimulated, overworked, and directionless. We've had it too good for too long.

I think America won't turn the corner until we've suffered a bit. Unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
China executes approx 10,000 human beings a year, they annex and/or threaten Tibet, Taiwan, ect, they get rid of at birth the unproductive and have trucks that clean up the dead.

They respect no on ewho opposes them and detain and imprison those who write or say anything they don't find pleasing.

Yah the Germans of Old and The Chinese of now , they sure could be a formidable team.

Shnitzel and fried rice for the millions of Prisoners?

Nah they may be dead upon arrest..... if history is a guide.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by QpenMinded

increase bil...... you cant do that without increasing their military relationship... it just doesnt happen.

was it not nostrodamus (lol) that said "when the bear and the eagle unite.. the yellow man will rise"?

edit.. which is pretty racist if you think about it?

edit on 29-6-2011 by w3nd1g0 because: add

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by QpenMinded

Just saw this article and didn't see anything about it on here. Apparently China and Germany have so much in common they plan to "elevate bilateral relations to a new level". It goes on to read. "...The Chinese government, along with the German government, will strive hard for peace, cooperation and a harmonious wor(l)d for the 21st century." If Right now America is siding with Libyan rebels preforming genocide.

www.globalresearch.ca...

If they are striving for world peace then we, Americans, are on the wrong side of this. Their deal seems pretty straight forward on the surface, but I have to wonder if they might be talking military as well. This maybe a sign of good or bad things to come, or am I'm making something out of nothing..?

Thoughts?

news.xinhuanet.com

Yes, it's about trade, not arms. There's a Chinese delegation in Europe at the moment meeting heads of state/government to establish closer trade relationships. Here in the UK a trade deal in the region of an additional £1.4 billion was announced at the beginning of the week for example.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Ok as long is it is about the economy its fortune cookie ok?
Yes seem to remember th eargument regarding Hitler? as he sourced the steel and armaments from ?
As long as our GOD the ECONOMY and lets be HONEST....this is the worlds true GOD is HAPPY then so be it?

In the mists of time some experienced and worshipped LOVE.

Lest LOVE was sold , and HATE was bought at a LOWER PRICE.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Germany was never a "true ally" I don't know why people are surprised.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This is a truly mind zapping thread, and its been ignored , because like the trembling lambs in the 1930s , we dinne want to face our possible extinction?

top topics

join