It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murders In Florida-Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I am a florida resident who lives very close to the house where the ring leader Troy stayed, I am wondering why was he on the streets? He was a parole violator!!!! He was put in prison for brutally beating a man with a walking stick 11 yrs ago. He was let out only to do it again! WHY? He has proven himself brutal and shows no reguard for human life. Plus he was in violation of his parole for attacking another person , was arrested , and posted bail the night before. I find this uacceptable and my thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and families of the people murdered. We need to teach our children how valuable human life is and its not worth killing someone over and XBox game system.. This is one way our legal system has let us down. We need to find these " loop holes" that are letting dangerous criminals out and tie a knot in them before 6 more innocent families pay!!!!!

Here is the link: www.WESH.com

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The parole officers have been fired.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ah the american justice system at its best.
Some people just can't be rehabilitated.

This person should be beaten to deaths with bats himself

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Maybe the parole officers in question should be thrown in jail for awhile.

I heard this morning on ABC's Good Morning America that he had been squating in the house. The one girl (whose grandmother owned it) who could not even be identified, she was beaten so badly, came to the house to live (I guess) and take care of it. What the sheer brutality of it might suggest is that he was taking vengeance out on her and her unlucky guests out of pure rage - for kicking him out. That's just a guess. He probably just took the X-Box because he could. At any rate, the whole thing is just plain sick.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
At least the state isn't obliged to air condition their cells www.wesh.com...

For now.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thanks Devee for making that link work for me!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Maybe the parole officers in question should be thrown in jail for awhile.

I heard this morning on ABC's Good Morning America that he had been squating in the house. The one girl (whose grandmother owned it) who could not even be identified, she was beaten so badly, came to the house to live (I guess) and take care of it. What the sheer brutality of it might suggest is that he was taking vengeance out on her and her unlucky guests out of pure rage - for kicking him out. That's just a guess. He probably just took the X-Box because he could. At any rate, the whole thing is just plain sick.

I live on the street that intersections right there on Providence Blvd near the house that Tony was staying in and evicted from. Then he broke back into the house and was staying there over the weekend. The girl whose grandparents house it was came over to take a swim in the pool and found him and his freinds in the house. The cops were called and they were asked to leave. Once again he was on parole, isn't breaking and entering a crime? She then took the XBox and some clothes to the house where everyone was murdered ( read that in the News Journel) And that poor girl who was beaten so badly they just said her identy on the 5 o'clock news tonight and it was who they thought it was!these boys need the death penalty!1 And Troy was moved to Seminole County Jail so he didn't influence the others who did the crime with him.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They should get life with no parole; or the death penalty. Either or. What they did was beastial. Whoever let 'em out should do time too, like I said before. That might send a message to somebody in the food chain.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Curious.

Someone should study this guys family background and see if he's related to anyone important, rich, powerful etc. There are probably 100 more goons just like him from the prison he left, but you don't see them getting out anytime soon. Somebody was doing somebody a favor, to get their little boy out of the system.

It's like Scott Peterson, he's no celebrity, but its going to take divine intervention to put his sorry butt away. I believe he knows someone too.

Jon Benet's father was an important guy and nothing happened with that case.

In cases like these, its the powerful helping the powerful, and any regular person has sense enough to know something stinks.

I say someone research that florida dude, and if anything juicy turns up, turn it over to the media.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I dont know why anyone could do this to another person, especially over someting so minor as an X-box and clothes. The older one(Troy Victorino) should get the death penalty. The others should at least get life in prison and possibly death, pending on their roles in this brutal murder. One of the 18 year olds was the first to confess and gave authorities the names of those involved and I feel he should get the least of the sentences, probaly life in prison.

It is terrible that our legal system can allow criminals like Victorino to be on the streets after he has proven himself a danger to society. I am shocked and saddened by the details of this crime and want to see this man fry on "Old Sparky." A crime like this deserves the chair, even if it has been taken out of use and replaced by injection by the courts.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Why kill the eldest one? That serves no purpose. Leave him in solitary confinement for life with pictures of all those he murdered superimposed on the walls (before and after they died).

new topics

top topics

join