It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does video show UFO over UK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Does video show UFO over UK?

news.yahoo.com

Does the video above show a UFO "mothership" and a fleet of spacecraft hovering in the sky over London, England?
It certainly seems to be sparking interest. Since being posted on YouTube Friday, it's been viewed more than 835,000 times.
The video, taken by a pedestrian on a London street, shows three shining circular dots moving around the sky. Then a larger shape appears and hovers for a while, before abruptly moving behind a cloud.
"There's a UFO up there," says a man in the crowd.
Two similar videos have also appeared on YouTube recently. That's led some to question whether the w
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been posted, I glanced and didn't see it. Strange how when I see a headline like this it doesn't stay up longer than an hour while all the other headlines on yahoo go unchanged. Anyway, not trying to show a conspiracy or anything, I just like to point things out like that. Between this, the nuclear plant problems, crazy weather, other sitings and all the other crap going on in the world, one can't but wonder what the heck is going on. Its almost as if someone or something is trying to tell us something(or worst, keep something from us), though my logical mind has trouble believing that.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29-6-2011 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JonStone

It has been posted already.

Sorry to break the news to you.

Many ATS'ers also seem to think it is some sort of hoax based on a thread I saw about it yesterday.

And it could be, but who's to say?

The thread in question:
UFOs Over London Friday
edit on 29-6-2011 by FTD Brat because: added link

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I hadn't seen it yet

What I hate about it is its just another light in the sky to me

What I love about it, is everyone is looking up! they all saw it!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
My bad, will try to find that thread. My thoughts on the other matters still remain the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
My bad, will try to find that thread. My thoughts on the other matters still remain the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
For anyone else looking since ffs there's a few of them that are closed and fail to redirect

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join