It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I am Dead,,,I remember it !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Congratulations! you just jumped a timeline!

Hehe, rather disconcerting, ain't it? Like when your car is white all of a sudden, except you KNOW that it's always been dark blue!

I've actually at times tried to pay LESS attention to my surroundings just to maintain my sanity. Here's an example that most of you can relate to (hopefully).

I just saw the reverend Billy Graham on TV a couple of months ago. The only problem is that I distinctly remember that he died about 5 years ago. President Bush went to his funeral and made a big deal out of making a long speech, saying what a good friend the reverend had been, etc. Seriously doesn't ANYBODY remember this? I mean it was a huge public spectacle, but I could only find two people who remember him dying...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperManny

His wife died in 07, maybe you heard his name and died but not the whole sentence which would be Billy graham's wife Ruth Graham died. something to that extent, simply mistake.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperManny

Hehe, rather disconcerting, ain't it? Like when your car is white all of a sudden, except you KNOW that it's always been dark blue!

I've actually at times tried to pay LESS attention to my surroundings just to maintain my sanity. Here's an example that most of you can relate to (hopefully).

I just saw the reverend Billy Graham on TV a couple of months ago. The only problem is that I distinctly remember that he died about 5 years ago. President Bush went to his funeral and made a big deal out of making a long speech, saying what a good friend the reverend had been, etc. Seriously doesn't ANYBODY remember this? I mean it was a huge public spectacle, but I could only find two people who remember him dying...

I have actually come across somebody else saying that they remember Billy Graham dying as part of a thread before on ATS a few months ago..............If I can find it I will post it on here...........Those kind of things freak me out.......just wish I could remember where it was said........and I am sure it was said by more than one person as well within the thread......................maybe you should start a thread asking if people remember Billy Graham dying and see who comes forward.........................

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdI

His wife died in 07, maybe you heard his name and died but not the whole sentence which would be Billy graham's wife Ruth Graham died. something to that extent, simply mistake.

No, this was definitely NOT just a simple misunderstanding like that. In a way I wish it could be explained away so easily.

I clearly remember seeing it on the news... it was a huge funeral... and W made a big speech and talked about how close they were and what a great man he was, etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdI

And maybe purple unicorns kidnapped him and had pegasus fly him to the Plaiedes to meet a race of Giants and they merely announced he was missing.

Please those of us from the DAMN Billy Graham funeral line ACTUALLY SAW THE FRIKKING FUNERAL ON THE MSM AND HIS SON spoke about him, NOT about the wife and "HOW THE WORLD LOST ONE OF THEIR GREATEST HOLY MEN" Oh and MRS. GRAHAM SPOKE AT THE FUNERAL, TOO!!!!!!!
I'd love to hear you explain that one, how MRS. GRAHAM spoke at her own funeral.

ETA: I remember it beign 2008 0r 2009 myself, and that would be a full year or two after the wife supposedly kicked it. Maybe to come back you have to make an offering so they had to switche his wife for him. Although they would have been time travelling killing her before his death so he would not die. Just what is more logical, that timelines merged or that some dude is going back in time sacrificing another person's death to Prevent a celb death? I say something is definately up with our time line and how we understand reality. Maybe Cern has caused it I don't know but there is a lot of timeline funny business going on and anybody who thinks other wise well they just haven't had an in their face obviously unexplainable instance where they KNOW something should be one way, but it isn't. I am one of those people who have had MANY instances that CANNOT be explained by false memory or any logical thing whatsoever. I would like it to be other wise, it is true ignorance is bliss, but for some reason, the weirdness has happened to me AND I would be an idiot to deny what is staring me straight in the face.

edit on 19-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: ADD

edit on 19-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: fix emoticon and sentence structure

edit on 19-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: ADD

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1

I think you and your girlfriend died in an alternate universe or timeline and somehow you ended up in this one. That would explain the small differences you noticed - hair length, wallet and wall color.
I sometimes will be somewhere and get the feeling that in another timeline, I was just killed or something happened that didn't in this one.

Intersting stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So, I've been thinking abouty this. So lets say when we die, we are "transported" to our "other" selves in an alternate timeline/universe. We still age, so if we are always moving to new bodies would we eventually be in a timeline where we live much longer than we do "here"? Would we have really old bodies at some point, or would we get a new body, or even eventually we do cease to exist? Really fascinating ideas.
I'd love to hear what others think.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Going through this thread in a second... But S&F simply because in the past 24-36hrs this is the second thread I've come across after posting a very similar experience I myself have had. Feel free to check it out, as I go on to read your thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Thanks for sharing OP, S&F!

Ladysophiaofsandoz I would love to hear more of your story.
Let me know when you start a thread please!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Is it possible that our souls are split amongst parallel universes? If so, could we possibly collect a piece of our 'other' soul if we die and come back?

So many slight alterations in reality would lead a person to think that this has something to do with parallel universes overlapping. If so, both 'you's' would have to have gone through something simultaneously in order to swap or traverse the paradigms.

Or perhaps our own paradigm has been so manipulated and altered with the hidden technology, that time and space are bending in unexpected ways. Maybe you slipped through one of those bends or ripples in our paradigm on account of something being altered with technology/or other that we are not aware of.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Thank you for that validation, ldyserenity! That is way cool!
I've mentioned this a couple of times, but I've never heard of anybody else who remembered that funeral too in such detail. Only a few who seemed to vaguely recall it, only after I brought it up.

Actually this kind of thing happens to me more than I care to admit, which is why I suggested that a similar thing may have happened to OP. I'd say it probably happens to everyone, but most people don't give it a 2nd thought

reply to post by A55A551N

I just read that thread you linked to, and it really does sound like you've had some of these same type of experiences, too. I have a theory that time is undergoing a fundamental change, (possibly coming to some kind of culmination at the end of 2012) and these type of timeslips are becoming more mainstream, as the veil gets increasingly thinner.

edit on 19-8-2011 by SuperManny because: I am INFINITE!

edit on 19-8-2011 by SuperManny because: I am MULTIDIMENSIONAL!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperManny

. I REMEMBER IT!!! Exactly as you say it happened. Then I freaked out when the Rev started popping up again.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I too remember him dying. Absolutely. I remember a big funeral and reading it on a headline. Strange.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I was also suprized when I found out he was alive.. I also "KNOW" he was dead, I am just having a hard time with the details of his death. But he was like OLD and SICK gone from the public view and his son was preaching for him... and then dead. humm Now alive,,,

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

I have actually come across somebody else saying that they remember Billy Graham dying as part of a thread before on ATS a few months ago..............If I can find it I will post it on here

That is the post I read when I discovered he was still alive..

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This has happened to me although in a different way. I was tripping really hard on mushrooms. I ended up sitting on the stairs for four hours near the end of it, unable to move. I "hallucinated" that I was dieing for some reason from the mushrooms and that I was picked up in an ambulance and died on the way to the hospital. I then remember my parents crying at my funeral and even rotting in the ground. I then started seeing the universe create and destroy itself from beginning to end in fast forward and it repeated over and over. I eventually "struggled" to stop in the right time as the repetitions slowed. I don't think I really died, but to this day I sometimes wonder if I really died and then just popped into a parallel universe where I didn't die so I could continue living out this life as if I hadn't died if such things are possible.

So I find this thread very very interesting....
edit on 14-5-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hollwd

I was also suprized when I found out he was alive.. I also "KNOW" he was dead, I am just having a hard time with the details of his death. But he was like OLD and SICK gone from the public view and his son was preaching for him... and then dead. humm Now alive,,,

WTF!

I KNOW Billy Graham died. When I read this thread, I googled it so I could show you.

I remember the big presidential speech, the funeral, the conversation with others about it.

I can't place the exact year, but I was still in the corps, so prior to 2006.

I really thought you guys were lost about him still kicking.

This is new. I have never been taken back by anything on this forum, but this...

How many NDE's threads are here?

I remember countless times I shoulda died and marveled at still being alive...

Thrown from a car in 1998ish. Have pictures of the car to this day. Car totaled, three other friends in it. All walked away without a scratch other than us scratching our heads at how we survived it.

Not much takes me by surprise. This thread is the first surprise in a very very long time.

edit on 14-5-2012 by AManYouALL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by Ghost375

Welcome to this dimension!
Enjoy your stay.
I'd recommend "The dream of a ridiculous man" by Dostoevsky to understand what you just went through. it's just a short story so It won't take long to read.
You can find the full text online for free, and legally since Dostoevsky is no longer with us.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Wow.. I found the Dostoevsky story online, it wasn't very long - a little difficult to follow in some spots but overall.... just wow....

I also recommend it
The Dream of a Ridiculous Man
Written in 1877...
edit on 29-6-2011 by Forevever because: no, really, wow...

Great story. It's interesting to know that even back in 1877 some people were thinking of the same alternative concepts here on ATS. Here's a quote from this story:

"I say nothing of its being likely that nothing will exist foranyone when I am gone, and that as soon as my consciousness is extinguished thewhole world will vanish too and become void like a phantom, as a mereappurtenance of my consciousness, for possibly all this world and all these peopleare only me myself. I remember that as I sat and reflected, I turned all these newquestions that swarmed one after another quite the other way, and thought of something quite new. For instance, a strange reflection suddenly occurred to me,that if I had lived before on the moon or on Mars and there had committed the mostdisgraceful and dishonorable action and had there been put to such shame andignominy as one can only conceive and realize in dreams, in nightmares, and if,finding myself afterwards on earth, I were able to retain the memory of what I haddone on the other planet and at the same time knew that I should never, under anycircumstances, return there, then looking from the earth to the moon - should I careor not?"

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Listen, from my point of view, a part of you did die. That is why everything seems different. In all honesty, it was probably a negative aspect of yourself, so, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I've had some odd dreams too. Nothing quite like what you experienced, but similar.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Interesting story.

It would be really neat if we found out that when we die that we just resume our same lives somewhere else.

Besides appearances and accents have you noticed any societal changes; people nicer, meaner, rules different than you remember, history books any different, etc.

If not, maybe it wouldn't be so neat to be stuck in an alternate reality with the same paradigms as the present one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join