It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Government Buys Up Australian Farmland To Develop Coal Mines AND TO GROW FOOD

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I had this thought for awhile,its what is Australia or what does the image of the Australia mean?

The people are not bond togeather by there culture
The people are not bond togeather by there race
The people are not bound togeather by there religion
Divide and Conquer,civil style
The only thing the people have in common is the tax/market system.Reads like bankers running the show.
As a free,sovereign nation,We suck.
When i hear the chinese guy i work with s'n-word'ing and laughing at Australia,it is humiliating and pisses me off.
But what can I say?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well have to disagree on some points

ie The majority (still just) are of European stock, and are Christian in upbringing.
Our culture is as strong as anyones....its only we cannot express our solidarity our pride lest the good peoples who are offended by Christmas and Easter,challenge the government via imported lawyers working for such peoples interests.

Divide and conquer as you say...Britain is a changed nation now for better or worse,and so is Australia from the one thirty years ago....no one got a vote , no one was asked if they wanted to share a hard won continent with peoples who have no respect or desire for our own culture.

I do not believe the Chinese have our interests, at heart only a complete moron would , yes its nice to think a proud great culture such as Chinas is only buying up our land and vast swathes of residential suburbs in the cities to help our economy, but imperialism has a documented history,and they are copying the British very well.

Live and let live, but don't let live and be murdered.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The only politician I hear speaking about Australias interests these days with any kind of patriotic passion is Barnaby Joyce of The Nationals.
I've subscribed to his newsletter and although I'm a city girl, and The Nationals are a country party, it's becoming increasing obvious to me that us city people have to start supporting our rural brothers and sisters and make a stand.
As our interests are very tightly knit for the first time in a long time.

Here is Barnabys blog...

www.barnabyjoyce.com.au...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You know the only Australian Politican I ever thought had Balls was Pauleine Hanson and she wa a quite nice redhead, they jailed her and demonised her because quite ridiculously she warned that the Chinese would take over Australia one day if we did.nt wake up
Silly woman ...what a looney tune ..eh? yeah what a looney tune.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just wait and see how bad it will get when they bring in the carbon tax! that will be bad

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
The only politician I hear speaking about Australias interests these days with any kind of patriotic passion is Barnaby Joyce of The Nationals.

Here is Barnabys blog...

www.barnabyjoyce.com.au...

Funny you should say that, I've thought the same! And I'm a city boy (well Bris is sorta city....).

The media loves to jump on him as being a bit odd, selective reporting I'm sure plays its part but I think he makes the most sense out of the lot. I love the guy. Barnaby for P.M.! Joyce is choice! (There are enough Kiwi's here to warrant that one)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The Chinese are tryingto get rid of all their soon to be useless $ by buying up hard assets across the world.
When the US is collapsed as a superpower - to whatever degree, (perhaps complete) - it is going to be China, or rather the extremely nasty and evil CCP - who calls the shots around the world.

english.epochtimes.com...

Those huge chunks of Australian land that they now own, are going to become 'Chinese territory' in which they will do as they damn well please!
edit on 11-7-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

Yeah they really give him short thrift in the media but he's the only one who will say it like it is.
Bad or not.
Ooh, your from Brisbane! Gorgeous place!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

It's funny you brought up this point just now.
A few nights ago I saw a bizarre interview with the W.A Premier and they were discussing the topic of Western Australia possibly succeeding from the commonwealth and becoming it's own country.

If the Chinese buy up all the mines, then the idea is already being discussed.
Coincidence? I doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join