It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
just checking in to report that I am still alive. It's over half way through the 28th and we're not all dead yet. England has not been eaten by any aliens, nor has it sunk into the sea.

I will report back a little later, unless we all get wiped out in the mean time.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Who wants to prank call Camping?

Camping's end date was last Friday, Oct 21st.

This date is tied to the alternative Mayan calendar end date proposed by a man named Carl Calleman.

OiO

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Dont forget about the dark knight guy too. He told everyone he was leaving society because something really bad was going to happen on this date.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

That was determined by ATS to be a hoax. It was a banned returning member trolling. The longest troll EVA!

Here's the original post now in the hoax bin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was added by the site owner.

edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Long overdue label of "HOAX" on this thread as it was a prank by a returning banned member.

Credit to OneisOne for pointing this out to me.
edit on 28-10-2011 by WickettheRabbit because: Dude rocks!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I hope that after all these HOAX 28th threads people on ATS will be slightly more skeptical and stop believing and flagging these idiots. Maybe ATS will ask for more proof or even lock threads so morons can't drum up support for there crazy ideas like this one!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
I hope that after all these HOAX 28th threads people on ATS will be slightly more skeptical and stop believing and flagging these idiots. Maybe ATS will ask for more proof or even lock threads so morons can't drum up support for there crazy ideas like this one!!!

You just called the OP an idiot! What does that make you?

Peru got hit with a 7.0, possibly downgraded by the very folks who bring your News to you! I am certain that if we investigate closely the doomage wasn't a qualifying score for you! Now you won't be distracted by others receiving Flags!

How's that for crazy?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
All clear here in Colorado

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

It makes me someone with a fairly level head on my shoulders, we've had astrological alignments since forever, we've had earthquakes around the world every day and the world is still here.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hey hey, still here... and still in the 3rd dimension no less! Can't wait for Jan 2013!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
62 flags ?

One year and two months after this forum will be closed

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I was wrong. I'm sorry for further propagating the october 28th hoax. All I can say is I never lied intentionally.

That said. I want to post something I find interesting.
There was a 6.9 earthquake on october 28th.
link
I know, I know. I didn't cut the 7.0+ mark I said in the op. AND Elenin disintegrated, so it wasn't visible at all.

Sorry, folks. I was wrong.
hehe, you gotta admit that my prediction was closer than Harold Camping's one, right?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I was wrong. I'm sorry for further propagating the october 28th hoax. All I can say is I never lied intentionally.

link
I know, I know. I didn't cut the 7.0+ mark I said in the op. AND Elenin disintegrated, so it wasn't visible at all.

hehe, you gotta admit that my prediction was closer than Harold Camping's one, right?

Standing slow clap getting louder and louder!!
Many ups bro! Not alot of people like to taste the crow they prepared. It takes a real man to admit that,

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Glad you like 7. By far the best one in the series. Advent Children is a better movie though. As far as your theory, stick to the games. Play hard. Let someone else do the thinking. Maybe DK will return with more insight...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

link

Respect to you for manning up to it.
There are some on here who would never do so.
Quakes in Peru are pretty common.

en.wikipedia.org...

There have been bigger ones.

So a quake in Peru is not a big deal.
edit on 1-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Still alive that's the last end of world party i go to, i'm done finished all my friends drank cyanide thanks to your false predictions

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It is interesting that nothing much happened on the 28th that people can point to and say maybe. At least ghost275 had the gumption to select a 7 as the cut off.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Some view 28 October 2011 as the beginning of some "awakening" with 21 December 2012 as the culmination. I would agree some sort of awakening is needed and that our global corporatocracy is getting way out of control. Some claim that only ourselves can set this straight by refusing to play the game, ignoring unjust laws and regulations, and standing up for what we feel is right.

Whether or not there is something "magical" about 2011 or 2012 predictions we are here and we have a problem. We are also, many of us, poised at this moment for some sort of awakening or a time to do those things and make those changes that need to happen.

We are coming to the end of the Chinese Year of the Rabbit where the rabbit propogates profusely and moves about rapidly. We have all seen things moving quickly throughout this past year leading us to know it is a time to take action if we are to make our lives better. Very soon we enter the Year of the Dragon where the dragon moves about with great force and intention. What better and more auspicious time than we are experiencing at this moment to do what must be done if we are to spare ourselves of a global tyranny?

Read the sign and symbols and do what must be done. What changes can we make that would bring about change? What can we do to put an end to our prison industrial complex that threatens to lock us up in increasing numbers? Between 28 October 2011 and 21 December 2012 we have 420 days, 420 days to change ourselves and change the course of the world. We cannot rely on government to lead the way for us, we must force government to change itself and do those things we know are right.

edit on 14-11-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join