It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

will you sign over all your worldy possessions to me beginning october 29th ? I can arrange it. pm me

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

OP wrote this thread for sh!ts and giggles right? its hilariously ridiculous

the only thing i agree on is something big is coming sooner rather than later

as for this ff7 sh!t and square knowing anything...i LOL'd hard man nice one

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

sry for the double psot
edit on 29-6-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by dreamingawake

That's irrelevant. The Earth, Sun and Jupiter weren't aligned. Jupiter is all that matters. It accounts for most of the mass of the solar system, besides the sun. Well, I suppose Saturn comes into the picture occasionally.

99% of the entire mass of the solar system is in the Sun alone.

The Sun is equivalent to 332,900 Earth masses, Jupiter weighs in at only 318 Earth masses.

The Sun is also closer to the Earth than Jupiter.

Read up about it in Wikipedia

But consider that planetary alignments do have an effect on the Sun, and the Sun has effect on the Earth (this is a foregone conclusion):

Apparent Relations Between Solar Activity and Solar Tides Caused by the Planets
gltrs.grc.nasa.gov...
by Ching-Cheh Hung

Related thread:

Proof: Planetary Alignments Do Cause Solar Storms!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by smartbuddy (banned)
started on 6/1/2011 @ 03:24 PM

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is just dumb. You asked how square "knew this"... wtf are you talking about? They didn't know anything, they just displayed the planets in alignment thats all. Did they even say in the game it was on oct 28th? I highly doubt that, I don't remember them saying any dates in that game. Please post a screenshot where they even mention that date first off all. Even if they did... soo what..? This data would have been available when they made the game. Fantasy worlds often incorporate celestial events into their story. Its not a prophecy or some junk to look up an event and put in your game, just like you did, if you could find out there was that alignment on that date so could they. They could have easily just looked up when an alignment is and put it in to their story.. doesnt mean they are freaking illuminati or theres going to be an earthquake.
edit on 29-6-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I hope your wrong, can`t remember off hand when but a few years ago a big conjunction of Jupiter, Saturn & some. Folk were saying the earths crust was gonna slide! llike the skin of an orange & Europe would end up under the atlantic?? Nowt happened that time, that I know of. I`v heard that the gravity pull from Jupiter on us on earth is the same as the gravity pull of a double decker bus has on a person a quarter mile away from it ???

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Seeing as I don't think the world's going to end on the 28th, no.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

comet elenin will be passed the earth already at that point. What we need to be cognisant about is heading into the 100,000 km tail after its passing imo

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin)'s closest pass to Earth will be more than 33 million kilometers away. Its tail is only 100,000 kilometers long.

Earth does not pass through its tail.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous4now

Holy crap a lot of what that guy said in you're link is coming true. Sounds in the sky, I have seen numerous posts on this!
I'm still checking this out coming to a conclusion soon.Interesting and good memory.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome

Originally posted by chr0naut

Alignments happen all the time.

To date, it seems that planetary alignments have no effect.

Sorry, but history trumps Astrology.

Also, if you do the maths with gravitational orbits & forces (the stuff that Newton invented), you'll see that there are no significant forces produced.
edit on 29/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

you need to take into account what the planets symbolize and the people who worship them and what they are willing to do to offer them sacrifices in return for power

Yeah, and they used to throw virgins into the volcano's to appease the mountain god.

Must have worked, eh?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Heres another linky to freak you out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

GHost, this is well worth taking a look at if you believe the 28 October date. Im not sure where on the thread it is but i am certain he refers to this exact date as a date for a massive cataclism.
I think youd probably find the content interesting, ( and a bit scary if its true)

I checked out that thread and the OP some ET-Man claims to be from the future but reading his posts where he is saying that some cataclysm will occur in Oct 2011 he also claims that most of the worlds population will perrish in the months and years before this. Well people have we had any events that have taken out great amounts of people in the past two years since he wrote that? Because if most are going to perrish in the months and years preceeding this event we only have 4 months left so most of this should have already occurred no?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

I also see no mention about the blackhole like object in the OP.

But also, There were mutliple Comets in the video, as Elenin is a single comet.

As for the Color being sucked out, It goes with the materia being drained of the planet as the "lifeforce" of the planet as a whole.

It seems Barney the Dinosaur can be related to the Illuminati these days.

Wait, Lemme guess, There's already a thread about that somewhere.

Edit: .....Front Page? Really? This does not need to be front page material.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Ricola because: ETA

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ricola because: grammar

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thanks

I actually read quite a bit of it last night after you posted it. It's definitely interesting.

Yes, but the bit where he said billions could die, sorry WILL die is all a bit horrific really. Really hope its not true.

I pulled up only the OPs posts in that thread so I could quickly get to the point he was trying to make. LOL anyway he said that the billions would die in the months and years proceeding this event and that has not happened.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Ok first I havnt read the whole thread cuz I dont want to lose my mental momentum and not post. I have always had the feeling and I have seen with my mind the same story that is FF7. I think Square has been involved in MC and in the know since early on. Even down to the music ,Nobuo Uematsu uses alot of special tones and scales. My prediction: The events depicted in FF7 will basically come true, some things slightly different, but way closer to FF7 then we ever would have guessed for us. Don't be afraid to dream, the final fantasy is when the fantasy becomes real, or when "The fantasy is finalized". That is the number 7...creation

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0

Really not sure what to say, apart from I am going to book a week away in the mountains and take a fair bit more extra gear than I would normally.

If nothing happens, superb [and lesson learnt] but if some thing does, well then I have my deep winter gear just here in this thar handy trunk.

Either way I feel its a winning deal.

Winning until its time to pack and unpack all that extra stuff LOL.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I read the entire Dark Knight thread and that there my friends is scary sh*t.

: /

Also, I'm new here, but one of the biggest Muslim spiritual leaders I know of has warned back in Nov 2010, that something huge is coming and people should save food and provisions long enough for a month.That they should not leave where they are, if they are travelling they should not stay out in the road for more than 3 days. They should seek shelter if they can. It was bizarre, because this guy never makes prophecies. I doubt anyone would knows who he is here, but those who know him are taking him very seriously and those who believe him are already preparing. Oh, and he lives in Cyprus.
edit on 29-6-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think he's talking about the planetarium cut scenes at Cosmo Canyon, home of Red XIII

It's just coincidence and I think you're putting too much thought into this. But you do have a keen eye though, I must of played this game like 10 times, spent over 700 hours on it and I never paid attention to the planetary alignments.

Also, the game is describing a fantasy in a fantasy world. Which means, the planet they're on is possibly not even Earth.

You can watch the video here:

Start at the 3:25 mark.

edit on 6/29/2011 by truthseeker84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I don't believe ET man ever claimed to be FROM the future just that he had been to the future and the past, but was born and living in this present. *shrug*

I was reading through that ET man's thread it was strange and seemed like he totally changed his tone from the beginning to the end, somewhere in the middle. Almost seemed like a different person was talking.

I also believe he said that people would die on October 28, 2011 that would be the majority of people dying. But later on the tone changed to a more metaphorical theme? It lost a lot of credibility to me after that and I read through about 50 pages of his responses.

Back to the OP I think we can find symbolism in anything we want to, I also think our existence is an intricate tapestry woven together. However just because we make weird connections, doesn't mean that the tapestry is woven together the way we think it is.

I have to agree with whoever it was that said that the planets have to align at some point so I don't see how this is relevant to October 28, 2011. Now if there was that date in the game along with the planetary alignment then I would be much more impressed.

I also think your thread title is misleading. It should state MY truth about October 28th. Not THE truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Oh boy, here we go again. Maybe one day one of you earthquake/elenin "psychics" will trip over an accurate prediction and then you can claim glory and go out and rip everybody off by reading their palms on a street corner or something. I could be a psychic if I made as many predictions as you guys.....eventually something is bound to come true. It's called "throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks".

We are not as polite as you. We dont say speghetti.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why does this thread have flags? This is complete and utter nonsense. Square Enix is affiliated with masonry/illuminati? COME ON!

Not once in your OP did you cite credible evidence or sources for your conjecture. In fact, it's merely that - conjecture. How would an object that is millions of miles away (forget its size; I'm talking about Jupiter) affect the stability of our planet? How can you say that Jupiter's influence on Elenin (if it ever had any) would cause it to crash into the earth? It's a million to one! Earthquakes happen all the time. It's akin to saying, "The planets are in alignment so the sun is going to rise tomorrow."

Everything you've stated just sounds like fear-mongering to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join