It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

No. It began with a video so I closed the browser tab. Anything there of interest?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

This may help.[....]

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
When people on ATS start talking about alignments it is almost immidiately accepted that alignments amplify gravity. The first I have every heard of this phenomenon is while following the nibiru stories. Is there actually any science to back this up? Or should we instantly dismiss any thread that mentions alignments altering gravity?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by centrifugal

When people on ATS start talking about alignments it is almost immidiately accepted that alignments amplify gravity. The first I have every heard of this phenomenon is while following the nibiru stories. Is there actually any science to back this up? Or should we instantly dismiss any thread that mentions alignments altering gravity?

No, there is no science to back it up and, yes we should instantly dismiss any thread that mentions alignments altering gravity. Even HRH Mensur Omersbashich does not believe alignments alter gravity.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When it comes to the tall tale that alignments alter gravity don't overlook this wonderful hoax.

#10: Planetary Alignment Decreases Gravity

1976: The British astronomer Patrick Moore announced on BBC Radio 2 that at 9:47 AM a once-in-a-lifetime astronomical event was going to occur that listeners could experience in their very own homes. The planet Pluto would pass behind Jupiter, temporarily causing a gravitational alignment that would counteract and lessen the Earth's own gravity. Moore told his listeners that if they jumped in the air at the exact moment that this planetary alignment occurred, they would experience a strange floating sensation. When 9:47 AM arrived, BBC2 began to receive hundreds of phone calls from listeners claiming to have felt the sensation. One woman even reported that she and her eleven friends had risen from their chairs and floated around the room.

Not only is this a wonderful tall tale that was told, but people actually reported it as being true.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
its creeping up
bumpity bump

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The OP may actually be onto something with one point...

Within a week of these alignments, there was always an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0+

Turkey just had a 7+ earthquake a few days ago... actually, about a week before the alignment.

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

now THAT is interesting...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Now I am really hoping all this Oct. 28th stuff has some meat to it, I have to go to a party that night and have nothing at all to wear, so I hope this all gets going early so i have an excuse for not going.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

"A couple of weeks back, something came to my attention that scared me greatly"

"I got busy with some things and it slipped to the back of my mind"

Make your mind up else some may call you a bit of a drama queen.

The truth about the 28th is somewhere we will have a earthquake, lightning will strike a tree and someone will be killed after being shoot in the head.

If you want an horror story then keep your eyes on finance and think about what will happen the day after the house of cards comes crashing down.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What is infinite? Never-ending?
A circle is.....so is a cycle. It begins, ends...and begins again.
How do we know that the earth isn't existing within a cycle, whereby it ends with a big bang....only to begin over again?
Why were the ancients so interested in the planets....and alignments?
Isn't it possible that they knew that the earth went through a very long cycle....and eventually reached the end point/beginning point....over and over again?
Maybe it's just me, but I happen to think this is possible.
jacygirl

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Here is the truth about tomorrows prediction.

The sun will rise, pas overhead and then sink.

Nothing spectacular will happen. Stop frightening the children.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

not really because Turkey has 500+ quakes a year.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Point being? Ever looked up the yearly statistics for earthquakes? They happen A LOT every year. The earth hates you and wants your babies. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
OOOO WOOOOOOO OOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO

i caaaannt ttyyypeee thhis msg!!!!!!1 1!!!

eeend of d world hasss starttedd!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Its the 28th here already and Im going home after 8 hrs of work since it turned into the 28th of Oct. Nothing happened. Im just tired form work. And I go back later today as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

no it's not, at all.

do some research on how many 7+ quakes happen every year. Have a look at the USGS data from this and last year.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
How's everybody feeling today? It's Friday, Friday, worlds gonna end on Friday.

It's doomsday!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Comet Elenin has passed us already so there is no chance of it hitting and according to that simulation in the link you provided it will never come back.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well Oct 28th just started for me.

Should I cancel my reservation for supper tonight? Or will will the world last until date night is over?
You know if it isn't going to last through the date night quickie, maybe I shouldn't waste the dinner on her.
Ha Ha

Who wants to prank call Camping?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join