It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
oops you're all wrong

Elenin / Planet X impact in Next Two Weeks

and can someone get athenegoddess a new capslock key?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

what you can't imagine, means that you don't believe it nor want to see it.

Saying that I say off the walk things are just what those that say, "everything is fine." want.

However I will only defend my position and that is that you are to believe what you want to believe. Debunkers say only things that attempt to put others in disbelief. If you want say what you want, say it in your head and only you head. This thread is only for those that promote that is event is coming and possible ways or events it might cause.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

sounds kind of early for the light show to start. how about you wait 4 months and get back on that with me?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Hi people. I have a question. Is there a thread somewhere on this website where a person mapped all the important events that happened on the important dates of the mayan calender? For instance, the Japanese tsunami happened just two days after the Ninth Wave.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Found another final fantasy game of interest. FF2 released on the super nes around 1992.
I played this game a long time ago but never picked up on it,
well so the message that Cecil receives when he enters the temple on the moon
Fusoya: At last you've arrived!
Cecil: Who are you?
Fusoya: I am Fusoya, and I am charged with watching over the slumber of the Lunarians.
Rosa: Lunarians?
Fusoya: Yes...we, the people of the moon. Long ago, the world that lay between the Red Planet and the Great Behemoth stood at the verge of destruction, both terrible and complete. The last survivors of that devastation boarded a ship and escaped to the blue planet.
Cecil: Blue planet?
Fusoya: The one that you call home.But your planet was still in the midst of it's evolution, you see.And so those travelers created a second moon for the planet, and there they settled into a long quiet slumber.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fortuneteller420

sorry to say dude, but that is FF4, old time.

I remember those lines and I found the story interesting.

What about FF5 or FF6? So far that I found in FF5 that has any connection to those Illuminati airheads is that another world is already here. And for FF6, all they need is one crazy over powered dude to ruin the land of every nation and thinks he's a God to put everyone in fear, and he's a clown boy! Where is the Joker when you need him? Kafka and the Joker would some what great pals.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by Ghost375

Alignments happen all the time.

To date, it seems that planetary alignments have no effect.

Sorry, but history trumps Astrology.

Also, if you do the maths with gravitational orbits & forces (the stuff that Newton invented), you'll see that there are no significant forces produced.
edit on 29/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

It could have an effect on phenomenon that science does not yet have the ability to observe.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Fortuneteller420

The actual FF2 was never released in America, well at least not until a couple years ago. They released FF4 in America as FF2.
The interesting thing I found in FF2 was that at the beginning there's a prophecy about how there's a great earthquake and darkness is released afterwords.

edit on 6-7-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I had the same experience, to me FF7 is the most important game in my life, i keep coming back at it to play, and the music also had an important impact on my life as a musician.
I have always been interested in Larger than Life things ever since i was a kid.
Funny thing is, my birthday is at October the 28 !!!
So i was smiling and crying at the same time when the date was announced in the news.
I dont think Life will end on the date, but i do think there's gonna be a change, a very big one, for the whole Solar-system to enjoy !
I see more and more people waking up and realizing what is going on today and why it is happening, FF7 woke me up, thanxxx !

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

just because you think that an earthquake can be predicted is meaningless. No one can predict earthquakes.

As far as debunking your evidence I have done it countless times. You provide little evidence. You provide guesses at best. Your guesses are simply off or completely wrong in many cases.

Just because an event is physical does not mean that it is predictable. Alignments are not the cause of quakes. That is known. You may not understand that, but that is the case.

If the moon causes tides and earthquakes(which it does), when the moon and jupiter are aligned when Jupiter is very close to being at its closest point to Earth, like they will be on the 11th-13th, an even greater tide and greater earthquake should be expected.

The moon does not necessarily cause quakes. Yes, the Moon is correlated with some low intensity quakes. That is not the same as case. Do you understand the difference? Jupiter's gravity is mot associated with measurable tides. Do you understand that?

Jupiter is not correlated with quakes. That is a fact.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

You're just close-minded if you come to a conclusion on something that hasn't been dis-proven yet

It's a laughable claim to say that it is close minded. You are mistaken to say that magnetism is associated with quakes. This is as nonsensical as saying that it is close minded to say that cucumbers cause quakes.

Just because an Earth-quake doesn't happen when these fluctuations between Earths and Jupiter's Magnetosphere's Occur Doesn't mean that it cannot induce an Earthquake.

Just because there isn't sufficient energy to cause a bird to sneeze doesn't mean what? The energy simply is not there so please get a grip on reality.

It may not be one of the major Catalysts in the causation of Earth-quakes albeit Little probably it still is a factor.

This is silly at best. There is not enough energy transfer to do anything.

And you're just plain vehement and ignorant of the possibility.

Substitute anything for the silly claims being made here:

1. There is no evidence that hair dyes do not cause quakes
2. There is no evidence that ocean pollutants do not cause quakes
3. There is no evidence that silly claims do not cause quakes

etc, etc, etc - (Yul Brenner as the The King of Siam)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Still you fail to grasp my point just because it doesn't show up in any correlational studies doesn't mean its not plausible

You need to understand what correlation means. Look up what happens in such a study.

The chance could be 1 in a 1000 chance of alignments causing an Earthquake even if its 1 - in a million and it still could be the causation for Earth-Quakes it still could be a catalysts for the Causation of an Earth-quake.

No.

Deny Ignorance. There is no way to prove it yet; or disprove it.

They are not related. If you do a correlation study to see if umbrellas and rain are correlated you would see a correlation. Causation still needs to be established. Correlation does not mean causation. Here you claim causation without correlation. Laughable, simply laughable.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I was away for a week and this thread is STILL going! Crazy haha.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Try and formulate an actual response. Instead of just No; that doesn't really help you're plight.

That's the funny part you can't prove it does or doesn't and either can i. You're just too ignorant of the possibilities of its causation.

So you can keep saying No to everything. It reveals your close-mindedness. That is all.

If you're going to formulate a response to something it should probably be something more than "No"

Or a cute little anecdote.

Just because an Earth-quake doesn't happen when these fluctuations between Earths and Jupiter's Magnetosphere's Occur Doesn't mean that it cannot induce an Earthquake.

The chance could be 1 in a 1000 chance of alignments causing an Earthquake even if its 1 - in a million and it still could be the causation for Earth-Quakes it still could be a catalysts for the Causation of an Earth-quake.

edit on 9-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I also think that something is going to happen in October. I'm not into video games so I don't know anything about Final Fantasy. All I know is when I found some Indian Artifacts, a lot of strange things started happening. I think we all need to get prepared, spiritually. I also don't know if it's a good idea for these 13 crystals to get together,even though there are a lot more than that. The square and triangle also stand for a man and a boy on a swing, in some sick ritual.The Otter pipe,etc..100 Objects,The BMuseum.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Not everything can be learned from a book or a record.

A planetary alignment can give off so much things, such as a gravitational rift or disturbance, a massive amount of particles or EMR.

Remember space is big, anything is possible.

Making things up such as a gravitational "thingy", or anything else to explain something that does not happen is just meaningless. Alignments are not correlated with quakes. There is no effect to explain. No matter what you come up with you are not explaining an observed effect.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Theory or not, we could have a first hand attempt to experience what might happen if a planetary alignment and a comet hits us.

Planetary alignments do nothing other than sell pseudoscience. They are common and are NOT associated with earthly events as was seen on 5-5-2000 when another round of nonsense books was shown to be baloney. The same is true of 2003 with the Mars claims.

As well, Universe, everyone here is saying that Niberu is just a rock the size of a football stadium, I don't think so. In your own opinion, how big do you think it is?

Nibiru is a fictional planet that was invented by Sitchin. It does not exist. Who cares how large a fictional planet is?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I don't even know if Nibiru Exists but i'm sure its possible a brown dwarf could be lurking far in the outer-solar system they haven't discovered yet.

It is becoming more and more unlikely that a brown dwarf is lurking in our solar system. WISE should have easily spotted such an object. It did not. There might be a large planet out there that is smaller than a brown dwarf. Regardless, a large object in the outer solar system cannot enter the inner solar system.

It probably doesn't have an orbit that swings through the inner/outer planets in our solar system though because if it did all the planets would have their orbits thrown off and not be as circular as they are today.

Right. Also, an orbit eccentric enough to enter the inner solar system would itself be unstable and led to a stable orbit that does not involve entering the inner solar system or the object would have been ejected from the solar system.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

ALL THIS INTENSE CONFLICTING ENERGY WITH INTENSE FATED SCORPIO SCARY ENERGY WILL INDEED CAUSE DESTRUCTION WORSE THAN WHAT HAPPENED IN JAPAN. YES, THERE WILL BE AN EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI.

So why was the 5-5-2000 claims such a massive failure? There is nothing here but astrology and that has been shown to not work.

BTW, NOVEMBER 28TH 2012 WILL UNLEASH A SOLAR ECLIPSE WITH PLANETARY DESTRUCTION THIS EARTH'S CURRENT INHABITANTS CANT BEGIN TO FATHOM...

Eclipses are common events and they are not associated with any sort of planetary destruction. This is just typical astrological bunkum.

ON 12-21-12 THERE WILL BE A MASSIVE CME THROWN AT THE EARTH CAUSING THE EARTH TO DEMAGNETIZE COMPLETELY.

These types of events do not demagnetize the Earth. Didn't happen before and won't happen in the future since the Earth's field is produced in the core.

THE GALACTIC ALIGNMENT IS OCCURRING ON THAT DAY WHICH HAPPENS ONCE EVERY 25,920 YEARS

You need to recheck these issues since this is not correct in many ways.

THIS WORLD MUST END SO THAT WE CAN MOVE INTO THE GOLDEN AGE (THE AGE OF AQUARIUS) AND BEGIN A NEW CONSCIOUSNESS.

The age of Aquarius or any other astrological construct is without merit. It is a claim without any scientific backing. There is no change because someone has drawn 12 artificial zones on the sky based on connecting the dots of light.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

However I will only defend my position and that is that you are to believe what you want to believe. Debunkers say only things that attempt to put others in disbelief

Pointing out how people spread what amounts to lies or nonsense is wrong?

You think that people should be able to spout garbage such as planetary alignments cause quakes? All sorts of people wasted a lot of time and money and fear on the baloney claims of 5-5-2000. There have been other nonsense claims as well. What about the fear in Italy this year because of the internet hoax of a planetary alignment leading to an Italian quake?

Is that what you are doing here? Are you fearmongering?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join