It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'll post all the alignments of jupiter, earth, and the sun with the magnitude of earthquake that happened and where. I wrote all of it down. Ill do so shortly.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
your thread without links is like chips without ketchup

Anyway you have till Oct 27th to post some data/sources

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

more fuel

According to researchers like Ian Xel Lungold and Dr. Carl Johan Callerman, the true Mayan end date is not Dec.21st, 2012, but Oct.28, 2011. That's a difference of 13 months and three weeks earlier than the more modern or commonly accepted date. Why the difference? The researchers claim that the Dreamspell or 13 lunar-month calender upon which Arguelles and others based their calculations does not take into account the quarterly leap day(Feb.29) introduced into the Gregorian calendar by Pope Gregory in 1582, whereas the true Mayan calendar does.

good paper -> www.librarising.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ghost you should put this link at the bottom of your first post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: Good job Thehairinthesoup, couldn't find a decent source with all the crap on google about evolving etc.
edit on 29-6-2011 by anonymous4now because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by anonymous4now because: name

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The moon causes tides on earth, because it's gravity tugs the oceans back and forth.

Jupiter, on the other hand, is so far away it's gravity has almost no effect whatsoever on the Earth. Can you name one thing on Earth affected by the gravity of Jupiter?

So how is Jupiter's gravity going to do anything on earth during an alignment?

Jupiter is too far away for its gravity to affect us, sorry. How is the sun and Jupiter aligning going to cause any sort of gravitational effect that is out of the norm on Earth?

Once the 28th comes and passes, and nothing happens, what will you say? Will you say "I'm wrong?" Will you stop thinking that you have the ability to predict future events?

The ego is strong with this one.....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by kro32
What I really want to know is what you got so busy with that this end of world scenario got pushed to the back of your mind. I mean if I discovered what you did I don't think a minute would go by that I didn't think or talk about it.

Yet it just slipped your mind because you got busy?

So what is more important than the end of the world in your life. I really need to know this.

well I had to beat FF7 before the world ends

and I was on vacation for the past week.

I am an avid gamer and must be honest that this is the only game that ever made me sad..when the girl died,,,forget her name as it's been awhile.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Masons and Illuminati are separate,

the 'Single Eyes' is neither a 'Masonic' nor an 'Illuminati' Symbol, it comes from 'Egyptian Symbolism' and the 'Eye Of Horus'

www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...

The Wadjet (or Ujat, meaning "Whole One") is a powerful symbol of protection in ancient Egypt also known as the "Eye of Horus" and the "all seeing eye". The symbol was frequently used in jewellery made of gold, silver, lapis, wood, porcelain, and carnelian, to ensure the safety and health of the bearer and provide wisdom and prosperity. However, it was also known as the "Eye of Ra", a powerful destructive force linked with the fierce heat of the sun which was described as the "Daughter of Ra". The "eye" was personified as the goddess Wadjet and associated with a number of other gods and goddesses (notably Hathor, Bast, Sekhmet, Tefnut, Nekhbet and Mut).

though by your account the 'Illuminati/Masons' created a 'Picture Game' that predicts a future event?

and the 'Squaresoft' Logo, is not an actual 'Square'

edit on 29-6-2011 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Jupiter, Earth, Sun alignment
4/11/2011 EarthQuake: 4/11/2011 Japan Magnitude: 7.1
9/22/2010 EQ: 9/29 Indonesia M: 7.2
2/28/2010 EQ: 2/28 Chile M: 8.8
8/12/2009 EQ: 8/10 India M: 7.5

You can look up the alignments here and just copy and paste the earthquake info into google to fact check.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: fact check

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This reminds me of Richard Noone's theory from the 1990's that a 6 planet alignment on 05-05-2000 would cause a geographical pole shift... that's 6 planets, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn aligned with Earth, compared to the OP's mere three... for the first time in 6000 years!
Needless to say no-one took any notice of him, and 05-05-2000 came and went without incident... you can get his book on Amazon now for 1 pence:
In the bargain bin of failed predictions
L-O-L
edit on 29-6-2011 by strelok72 because: it's early

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by strelok72

But there was no 6 planet alignment, AND Jupiter and Earth weren't even close to being aligned on that date.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Last year's planetary alignment yielded no natural disasters.

On June 13, 2010,... The alignment of planets will appear from Earth like a straight line of six planets with the sun in the middle; Uranus, Jupiter and Mercury lined up on one side of the sun, while Venus, Mars and Saturn will be lined up on the opposite. The Earth will thus be perpendicular to this alignment, forming a giant T-shape.More

Doubting an alignment always contributes to earthquakes and more.
edit on 29-6-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

That's irrelevant. The Earth, Sun and Jupiter weren't aligned. Jupiter is all that matters. It accounts for most of the mass of the solar system, besides the sun. Well, I suppose Saturn comes into the picture occasionally.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

So where is the documentation of the Earth-Sun-Jupiter alignments and their relation to 7+ earthquakes?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The Solar System Simulator that the OP was Referencing
(First Embed try, May not work)

As much as i loved FFVII, I don't believe they foretold this. If it were the case, I'd be stocking up on Guantlets with Black Materia and learning Omnislash.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Just as easily asked the other way. Where is all the documentation stating that the alignments had nothing to do with the earthquakes? Not being rude, just fair and just when it come to "theories."

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Found this Earth-Sun-Jupiter alignment from September 2010:

Close Encounter With Jupiter

Not only was it an exact alignment, Jupiter won't be as close as it was that month in 2010 until 2022.

Sounds like perfect conditions for an earthquake right?

Bzzzt!!!

No earthquake over mag 7!

None over 6 either.

Uh oh spaghettio!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Heres another linky to freak you out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

See above!

Case solved?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

So where is the documentation of the Earth-Sun-Jupiter alignments and their relation to 7+ earthquakes?

It's posted here. I posted the dates Jupiter Sun Earth are aligned. and I posted the associated earthquakes.
You can look em up if you don't believe me.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Alrighty then.
Favorite movie!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join