It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok, so we got:

A. I giant comet/red dwarf hitting the planet.

B. A major earthquake hitting anywhere on earth, maybe numerous quakes, not to mention the continental shifts and tsunamis they will cause.

C. Huge war started by "them"

D. Solar flare

If I was op and I thought all this will happen on 28 october I wouldn't be playing final fantasy. I'd go out and try to get laid.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

yeah that's pretty much it. It was kind of a shock that the Illuminati made Final Fantasy. And it seem like they came prepared such as DUMBs, And it's sad what they are involved in.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
The moon causes tides on earth, because it's gravity tugs the oceans back and forth.

Jupiter, on the other hand, is so far away it's gravity has almost no effect whatsoever on the Earth. Can you name one thing on Earth affected by the gravity of Jupiter?

So how is Jupiter's gravity going to do anything on earth during an alignment?

Jupiter is too far away for its gravity to affect us, sorry. How is the sun and Jupiter aligning going to cause any sort of gravitational effect that is out of the norm on Earth?

Once the 28th comes and passes, and nothing happens, what will you say? Will you say "I'm wrong?" Will you stop thinking that you have the ability to predict future events?

The ego is strong with this one.....

Dear James 1982,

You're a bit out of order if you're thinking that the outer four gas giant in our Solar System do not have any gravitational affects on the inner Solar System. The effect of Jupiter on the orbit of the Earth is called the MILANKOVICH CYCLE. It is the roughly 100,000 cycle of Ice Ages in that Jupiter is lifting the Earth into a higher orbit around the Sun. Thus producing the Ice Ages. Not only Jupiter of course, but also Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are part of the equation. Now we also have a "rouge planet" roughly estimated to be the size of Uranus or Neptune, with the gravity there of, plunging into our inner Solar System. ELENIN has already caused three major earthquakes in Chile and New Zealand and Japan. What the author of the thread is suggesting is very valid. The gravity of the biggest planet in our Solar System, Jupiter, is already the gravitational cause of ELENIN not falling directly into the Sun, as would be the case if Jupiter were not causing the centre of gravity in our Solar System to be just outside of the sun. Which is why all the planets orbit the Sun in elliptical orbits. I am going to be very careful this September through to the end of October. ELENIN is real and certainly not a mere comet as the ignorant continually postulate. ELENIN is now hidden by the daylight glare and will not be visible from Earth until after October 16 at the earliest. In the mean time I suspect that there will be plenty of idiotic pretending that ELENIN is a hoax. It was much the same situation in the days of the Bible character Noah who built himself a boat so as to escape the rising sea levels at the end of the last Ice Age some 15,000 BC now. One astronomer via the YouTube stated that although ELENIN will most probably not hit the Earth never the less we can expect solar flares and earthquakes and tidal waves too. What the astronomer said is that the Earths orbit will shift so that our year will stop being 365 days returning to 350 days like as it used to be. There is also the possibility of what is called "crustal displacement" like as is believed to have occurred around 15,000 BC as well as on very many other times through out geological history.

Du är lite ur funktion om du tänker att det yttre fyra gasjätten i vårt solsystem inte har någon gravitation påverkar på det inre solsystemet. Effekten av Jupiter på bana jorden kallas MILANKOVICH CYKEL. Det är ungefär 100 tusen cykeln av istider i Jupiter är att lyfta jorden i en högre bana runt solen. Sålunda producerar istider. Inte bara Jupiter naturligtvis, men också Saturnus, Uranus och Neptunus är en del av ekvationen. Nu har vi också en "rouge planet" grovt uppskattas till storleken på Uranus och Neptunus, med allvar av detta, kastar sig in i vårt inre solsystemet. Elenin har redan orsakat tre stora jordbävningar i Chile och Nya Zeeland och Japan. Vad författaren av tråden antyder är mycket giltig. Allvaret i den största planeten i vårt solsystem, Jupiter, är redan den gravitationella orsaken elenin inte faller direkt in i solen, vilket skulle vara fallet om Jupiter inte orsakar tyngdpunkten i vårt solsystem att vara precis utanför solen. Därför är alla planeterna kretsar runt solen i elliptiska banor. Jag kommer att vara mycket försiktig i september fram till slutet av oktober. Elenin är verklig och absolut inte bara en komet som de okunniga ständigt postulat. Elenin nu döljs av dagsljus bländning och kommer inte att vara synlig från jorden förrän efter oktober 16 på tidigast. Under tiden jag misstänker att det kommer finnas gott om idiotiska låtsas att elenin är en bluff. Det var ungefär samma situation som i dagarna av Bibelns karaktär Noa som byggde sig en båt för att undkomma den stigande havsnivån i slutet av den senaste istiden omkring 15.000 BC nu. En astronom via YouTube påpekade att även om elenin kommer troligen inte att träffa jorden aldrig desto mindre kan vi förvänta solstormar och jordbävningar och flodvågor också. Vad astronomen säga är att jordens omloppsbana kommer att flytta så att våra år kommer att sluta vara 365 dagar återvänder till 350 dagar som det brukade vara. Det finns också möjlighet till vad som kallas "jordskorpans förskjutning" som som tros ha inträffat omkring 15.000 f.Kr. liksom på många andra gånger genom hela geologiska historia.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I don't know why the OP is worried.

At the end of FF7, "lifestream" the planet's energy comes from up from within the planet and succumbs the meteor saving the planet, and corporate corrupt Midgar is destroyed, and humanity lives on

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
17 pages? Really? people like doomsayers than intelligent post nowadays.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
so then Obama is Jenova? And Princess Diana is Aeris, and Osama is Sephiroth in cool anime garb. Pat Tillman is the big guy with anger issues, and Brian from the Family Guy is the dog. So when do I get my airship?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by Ghost375

Alignments happen all the time.

To date, it seems that planetary alignments have no effect.

Sorry, but history trumps Astrology.

Also, if you do the maths with gravitational orbits & forces (the stuff that Newton invented), you'll see that there are no significant forces produced.
edit on 29/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

This guy took the words out of my mouth, the only big thing happening is how big an idiot you are making out of yourself with this sort of thread
edit on 30-6-2011 by TheNewKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is the posters opinion so why do people feel they have to come on a thread, perhaps read through it to only post negative words to the poster or someone else. If you do not like the poster, the subject, or someones comments then keep your fingers moving to the back button or to the top right X button. I cannot stand it when I am on a thread and reading through it to only see others mocking and acting so childish.

No one knows what will come into play on the 28th of Oct.. No one!

If you think nothing will happen or something will happen...that means you have your own opinion. GREAT!

I for one do not know but I am open....There are a lot of strange occurrences going on in the world we live in and it would not surprise me if something did indeed happen in the next two years. I mean if you have no idea of what all is going on around you then WAKE UP. Now is a great time to stop sleeping and see the truth.

It is like when Noah is trying to warn people back in the day....what did they do? They all mock and laughed at him. Ha! Well....I bet they weren't laughing and mocking him when he was on the ship waving as they were drowning.

If you have nothing positive or informative to add to a thread please go away and do not add negativity where it is not wanted nor needed.

I think that is an ATS rule!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM

Originally posted by James1982
The moon causes tides on earth, because it's gravity tugs the oceans back and forth.

Jupiter, on the other hand, is so far away it's gravity has almost no effect whatsoever on the Earth. Can you name one thing on Earth affected by the gravity of Jupiter?

So how is Jupiter's gravity going to do anything on earth during an alignment?

Jupiter is too far away for its gravity to affect us, sorry. How is the sun and Jupiter aligning going to cause any sort of gravitational effect that is out of the norm on Earth?

Once the 28th comes and passes, and nothing happens, what will you say? Will you say "I'm wrong?" Will you stop thinking that you have the ability to predict future events?

The ego is strong with this one.....

Dear James 1982,

...Not only Jupiter of course, but also Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are part of the equation. Now we also have a "rouge planet" roughly estimated to be the size of Uranus or Neptune, with the gravity there of, plunging into our inner Solar System. ELENIN has already caused three major earthquakes in Chile and New Zealand and Japan. What the author of the thread is suggesting is very valid.

Any science to back this up? How were the other thousands of earthquakes on earth caused over its lifetime? Bigfoot?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

You're a bit out of order if you're thinking that the outer four gas giant in our Solar System do not have any gravitational affects on the inner Solar System. The effect of Jupiter on the orbit of the Earth is called the MILANKOVICH CYCLE. It is the roughly 100,000 cycle of Ice Ages in that Jupiter is lifting the Earth into a higher orbit around the Sun. Thus producing the Ice Ages. Not only Jupiter of course, but also Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are part of the equation.

Correct, although it is principally Jupiter and Saturn. The operative concept here is "100,000 years," not "October 28th."

Now we also have a "rouge planet" roughly estimated to be the size of Uranus or Neptune, with the gravity there of, plunging into our inner Solar System. ELENIN has already caused three major earthquakes in Chile and New Zealand and Japan.

People who have actually observed comet Elenin estimate the nucleus to be no more than 4 kilometers across. While observed passing through the asteroid belt, it showed no demonstrable effect on any asteroids, meaning its mass is negligible. The claim that Elenin caused the three earthquakes in question is not statistically valid. The quakes did not correspond to the exact alignments, and there is a 30% chance of an M6+ earthquake occurring on any given day. If the comet were having a gravitational effect of Earth sufficiently intense to cause a shift in the Earth's crust, why are the tides not affected?

What the author of the thread is suggesting is very valid.

The author of this thread is suggesting that a video game is predicting the end of the world.

In the mean time I suspect that there will be plenty of idiotic pretending that ELENIN is a hoax.

No, there are a lot of idiots making ridiculous claims about a perfectly ordinary comet.

One astronomer via the YouTube stated that although ELENIN will most probably not hit the Earth never the less we can expect solar flares and earthquakes and tidal waves too. What the astronomer said is that the Earths orbit will shift so that our year will stop being 365 days returning to 350 days like as it used to be. There is also the possibility of what is called "crustal displacement" like as is believed to have occurred around 15,000 BC as well as on very many other times through out geological history.

No actual astronomer would ever claim that. This is where the hoaxers come in.

Edit to add: Additional material.
edit on 30-6-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to add additional material.

edit on 30-6-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

So disagreeing ,doubting, calling out bs when posted is being negative? if you or anyone cant take rejection well then do not get involved in debates. Become thick skinned.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

What happened Commando, my last post shut you up?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wasnt it Will Smith in I am Legend that has a line "25th Oct 2011" "Thats when the world ended" ??

Damn, only watched it last night but sure that was the date he said!.

Will have to watch it again now.

Will post back.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Also, if you do the maths with gravitational orbits & forces (the stuff that Newton invented), you'll see that there are no significant forces produced.

JPL doesn't deal in Astrology - did you bother to pull the link?
Astronomy is what we are talking about here, astrology deals with zodiac signs.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
17 pages? Really? people like doomsayers than intelligent post nowadays.

Jet Propulsion Labortories did the trajectories so you are saying they are doomsayers?
I'm going back to just pushing buttons on trolls

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You know OP, it's no longer worth it to warn anyone anymore.
Let them eat cake and try to figure out what to do last minute.
I keep saying those that believe should do their own group chat and let everyone else carry on with their know it all selves because frankly if the people in CA don't want to be warned (have family in CA & WA say they'll wait for the government to tell them) then just visit them, kiss them good bye and move on.
Prophecy states there will be more of them (dying) than us (prepared).
I know, it's hard but you'll get over it in time.
Peace!
edit on 30-6-2011 by DaWhiz because: had

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

What does that have anything to do with this? The JPL does simulations for all minor planets. Nowhere is the JPL saying that Elenin or Nibiru or whatever cosmic object is going to destroy the world. They merely create simulations based on the orbital characteristics of objects in the solar system. And from what I've seen from these simulations there's nothing to be worried about. So no the JPL is not fearmongering. It's the people that take these simulations and then try to force them to fit some doomsday scenario that are the fearmongers.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

JPL doesn't deal in Astrology - did you bother to pull the link?
Astronomy is what we are talking about here, astrology deals with zodiac signs.

Astrology places great significance in alignments and conjunctions and is a superstition.

Astronomy is concerned with observation, orbital mechanics, physical theories and is a science.

I made no mention of JPL and my contention that "concerns over planetary alignments" being Astrology, still stands.

DaWizz, you are sounding a little like another 'Ninny Troll.
edit on 30/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I wrote something similar about Final Fantasy VII.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join