It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Here we go again, another alignment prediction. They do happen, and nothing happens. Not Frequently, exactly, but reasonably often enough that I remember many of them and of course, all the dire predictions about what will happen. Due to the inverse square rule of gravity, the distance from us to all those heavenly bodies, so to speak, means that their gravitational effects are negligible, even adding them together and if you want, multiply them for fun. They are just too far away to affect us. Rather than create new alarming worries for anyone, you might consider looking up how often they happen and what science says about these alignments. Neat for astronomers, kinda crazy for astrologers, and pointless for alarmists.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
*yawn* Another armchair astronomer. Yay.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
About strange noises "sound of a jet plane" and electric static in the air. Link: article "underwater landslide"
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Gravity of Jupiter is not affecting us PERIOD. We are only in Sun's and Moon's gravity fields. Jupiter is too far away and Sun makes Jupiter's gravity have zero effect. If there is 2 objects, other is pulling us back and other front, stronger object wins and leaves other have zero effect.

And do you know how big change is that Jupiter changes Elenin's orbit into earth? Its like trying to kick ball into bike with distance of 10 kilometers. Usually Jupiter throws comets out of Solar System, not inside.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Can you please show us your calculations of the gravitational effects on the Earth from the planets in question please? I'll know if you get it right, as you won't return through being so ashamed of writing something so stupid to start with!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

There was a book on this callled The Jupiter Effect.

"Astronomers had long been aware that there would be an alignment of the planets on that date, when Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto would be on the same side of the Sun, within an arc 95 degrees wide. But no effect could be expected as the gravitational effect of the other planets on the Earth's crust is minimal even at their closest approach. In this book, the authors sought to partially sidestep these objections by considering the effect of the alignment on the Sun, and hence on the solar wind, which in turn is known to affect weather on the Earth. Atmospheric conditions on the Earth can alter the speed of its rotation. The effect on the Sun would also be quite small, however, and in fact there had been an even closer alignment in the year 1128 without any incident."

The Jupiter Effect

It took me 5 minutes to prove you wrong. How long have you been thinking up your crazy idea?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hey, that's when I turn 19. I don't want to die, or anything like that on my birthday.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by MACchine

Here is what my research AND intuition is telling me is going to happen:

I suggest that this is your imagination gone wild.

1. Elenin will not evaporate. Your claim is fantasy - not research or intition.
2. You list an event after you claim that Elenin evaporates. I guess you did not think before you posted.
3. It is poles, not polls. Besides pole shifts have not happened in 800My and back then it took 15My to complete.
4. Since you made 2 impossible and 3 is impossible, then this is a no-go situation.
5. There has been no increase in volcanic activity over the last 50 years and the situation you claim is not known in the geological record. Another no-go issue.
6.Elenin does not have the mass to "tow" asteroids. Another no-go.
7. No road warriors! How uninteresting is that!

That was a post completely devoid of reality and an understanding of what science is able to predict.

¡¡¡ MY SPECULATION IS BETTER THEN YOUR SPECULATION NENER NENER !!!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by daddio

weak and strong gravitational forces

There is only one gravitational force, not a weak and strong type.

Gravitation is a WEAK force EVERYONE knows THIS ...

... even ART COLLEGE DROP OUTS KNOW THIS !!!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
"The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big"

I don't see how this is the truth just because you say so.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I admit it's been a while since I played FF7, but I don't remember any scene in it that had a model of the solar system, and also, the storyline of the game is not set on Earth, it's a completely different world/planet

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
An end of the world prediction set on a video game and absolutly no scientific evidence at all lmao

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
"""A couple of weeks back, something came to my attention that scared me greatly."""

Thank you so much for that remark, for I can asure you, it makes everybody outside the USA shiver with laughter, since you USA resindents are known around the world as exeptional chicken *hits. Its true. You may not know that yet, but its a simple truth with which almost everybody around the world, with the exemption of the USA of course, is familiar with.

And Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun are in alignment on October 28th, 2011? Is that so? Another apocalyptic scenario? *yawn* Wake me up, as soon as its over and a new one is approaching...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous4now
By the way I also seen a well put together post that said they recalculated the Mayan calendar to October 28th 2011 etc.

I was thinking the same thing!! I seen that too, most likely the same post....but after i copied it and pasted to my note pad, they deleted the post.

This was the Thread original authors name at the end of it:

Mayan Calendar, Lungold vs Calleman theory, New beginning, Age of Aqvarius

Last day's I' find one of best thread i ever read, I' hope you like too ..
Here we go00 ..

The devine Tun Calendar was one of the 17 calendars used by the Mayans. It does not track the movement of objects in space. It does track the development of conciousness since the dawn of our known galaxy, some 16.4 billion years ago. It is cyclical, and ends this year when it can be applied to the next 16.4 billion years which will be all in light shining from the superstar in the center of our galaxy, which is called Hunab K´u by the Mayans.

The moment Hunab K´u will reach critical mass again is upon us, and we are all here to witness it.

Our universe is a living organism, and is currently preparing everyone and everything in it for this monumental event. The most telling part being Terra our Earth starting to resonate on a higher frequency (Schumann) -which can be felt and seen all around you- and Helios our sun sending us as much energy as is needed to activate those parts of our DNA which scientists mislabeled as "Junk" DNA (which makes up 95% of our Helixes according to those said scientists).

Don´t be fooled, don´t be alarmed.

Using the Tun calendar we can trace conciousness all the way back to the final ignition of Hunab K´u, which heralded 16.4 billion years of (relative) darkness, Hunab K´u becoming "inactive" again AND the start of our current creation cycle.

The evolution of said conciousness starts 16.4 billion years ago, and is in nine levels or underworlds according to Tun.

Each of those nine levels is divided into 13 parts - 7 parts of light (days) and 6 parts of darkness (night).

Each level starts and ends with a period of light: day-night-day-night-day-night-day-night-day-night-day-night-day

At 7/20th of the final day of each level we move to the first day of the next level, except for the final level where we complete the entire cycle.

Here a visual: 2.bp.blogspot.com...

And, no, the nine steps of this mayan temple are not a coincidence. 2.bp.blogspot.com...

The first level (cellular conciousness) lasted 16.4 billion years and consisted of thirteen periods of 1,26 billion years. The second level (mammalian conciousness) lasted 820 million years and consisted of thirteen periods of 63 million years. The third level (familial conciousness) lasted 41 million years and consisted of thirteen periods of 3.15 million years. The fourth level (tribal conciousness) lasted 2 million years and consisted of thirteen periods of 154,000 years. The fifth level (regional conciousness) lasted 102,000 years and consisted of thirteen periods of 7,846 years. The sixth level (national conciousness) lasted 5,125 years and consisted of thirteen periods of 394 years. The seventh level (planetary conciousness) lasted 256 years and consisted of thirteen periods of 20 years. The eight level (galactic conciousness) is currently underway and will last 12,8 years with thirteen periods of 360 days.

We will enter the ninth and final level (universal conciousness) on March 8, 2011.

The ninth and final level has thirteen periods of 18 days and lasts a total of 234 days.

Notice a pattern? Every level goes 20x times faster than the previous one. This means our last 12 years have been a stormy ride with every major change taking place 20x times faster than in the previous level which took 256 years.

And it´s not over yet.

You better fasten those seatbelts because the ninth and final level of creation brings major changes EVERY 18 DAYS, starting March 8, 2011.

This is what the schedule for the ninth level looks like:
Tuesday, March 8, 2011: START OF FIRST DAY
Saturday, 26 March 2011: START OF FIRST NIGHT
Wednesday, 13 April 2011: START OF SECOND DAY
Sunday, 1 May 2011: START OF SECOND NIGHT
Thursday, 19 May 2011: START OF THIRD DAY
Monday, 6 June 2011: START OF THIRD NIGHT
Friday, 24 June 2011: START OF FOURTH DAY
Tuesday, 12 July 2011: START OF FOURTH NIGHT
Saturday, 30 July 2011: START OF FIFTH DAY
Wednesday, 17 August 2011: START OF FIFTH NIGHT
Sunday, 4 September 2011: START OF SIXTH DAY
Thursday, 22 September 2011: START OF SIXTH NIGHT
Monday, 10 October 2011: START OF FINAL DAY
Friday, 28 October 2011: IGNITION (OF HUNAB K´U)

EDIT: Every period equals an increase in conciousness!

We have achieved global conciousness through the internet during the planetary cycle. Anyone doubting this? (FaceBook, Twitter, YT.. etc etc). We will achieve galactic conciousness during the next level (or even sooner?) What is galactic conciousness? Well, we will meet our neighbours. This means irrefutable proof we are not alone, and it is coming FAST. It means encounters of the fourth kind. You have been prepared for this for decennia now.

If you want my opinion it will be near or during the 3rd day of the final level, which starts May 19 and ends June 6. It will be fully accepted in the fifth day (30 July - 17th August). Why the 3rd day and 5th day? If you look back in history, each and every time key events in the creation of conciousness took place near the 3rd and 5th day of a level.

Did something major shape our conciousness when we passed though or near day 3 and 5 of our current level? (we are now in the 7th day or final period of level 8). Start of 3rd day: Wednesday, 24 April 2002. Start of 5th day: Monday, 3 April 2006. You´ll be the judge.

So what happens after we meet the neighbours? Play out the scenarios. It will certainly change our conciousness forever. And we still need to move to another level of conciousness to become fully enlightened.... It´s wonderful.

All in all 2011 will be the most interesting year in human history, and I wish each one of you the best in your personal voyage.

If you wish to know more, please visit this no-fear threads ..
www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...
All the best- Make sure you check out Carl Calleman´s groundbreaking work on this if interested.

www.youtube.com...

First part of the Oldenkamp presentation with English subtitles. You need to press the CC button in youtube to display them.

First part here: www.youtube.com...

Mayan Calendar Explained - 1 of 18 - Ian Xel Lungold www.youtube.com...

Peace .. edit on 17-5-2011 by Dalke07

edit on 30-6-2011 by dizzie_lizzie79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You do realise that the moon exerts more gravitational force on earth than all of the other planets combined?

Jupiter's gravitational force alone is about 1% of the moon's.

www.badastronomy.com...

You do realize that a 1% of the moons pull pulling at the same time in any direction = moon +1% to -1% witch can make a big diffrence if it couldnt their would not be a tide. The planet is not as solid as you might think. But I am not buying the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute

I admit it's been a while since I played FF7, but I don't remember any scene in it that had a model of the solar system, and also, the storyline of the game is not set on Earth, it's a completely different world/planet

their have been alignment s shown in the ff series of games since I can remember dont think it is predicting anything but it has been in them all if not almost all even the old pc and nintendo ones. But a good q to op would be have you found anything in your game that linked to this date if they where trying to give you info they probably would make sure that it was all their.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymous4now

Ok so having read through this thread with an open mind, I went to the suggested link and went threw all the material to see if there is any correlaiton with current /recent events. To that end, the one think that stood out to me was the description of how the possible events leading up to October 28th 2011 may begin to unfold, I have attached the original quote from the 2006 thread.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

What strikes me is the mention of lights in the Skys / colours, and then interestingly sounds. If we considered strange lights / pictures to be the spiral pertroglyph light that appreared over Norway, and then more recently the strange noises that have been documented across the globe lasting for 10 - 20 minutes with no visual / definable source one could argue this point.

Just throwing it out there.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So yeah, I've been reading ATS for over two years now. And this is easily the craziest f*king thread I've ever come across. I really mean that. OP, you are seriously unstable if you believe even 1/90th of your original post.

"The world is going to end on the 28th because Final Fantasy told me so. How did they know? Squaresoft is run by the Illuminati. And did I mention that I have magical ESP powers? Oh yeah, and I'm a wizard"

I scarcely know where to begin, please seek help from a doctor.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

Theres a solar system Model in Bugenhagen's observatory in Cosmo Canyon.

Sincerely, Game Design Nerd

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join