It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well Im from the old school days of FF1 so i say use White T-Shirt on everything!! and Black T-Shirt on all the bad people!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Dark Knight and ET man made up a lot of gibberish and people fell for them. It tells us not about what they claimed, but rather about the people that fell for these hoaxes. It is not clear to me why anyone would fall for their obvious hoaxes. I recall a year back when I was asking ET man about his glaring errors and all he could do was answer with unrelated video clips and images. I suppose he was a teenager (or younger) and all he could do was post links to unrelated material. His goal appeared to be to create long post to drown out other comments.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What predictions that Dark made have come true? I'm not finding anything yet.
Second

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by Ghost375
Ok so ET man says,

This thread was specifically started with intention to deliver this date Oct 11, 2011. I have delivered the date and so now you have it.

a few posts later, he mentions how there's a full moon that day. So you have a full moon, and guess where Jupiter is? Yeah it's going to appear right next to the moon. On the 13th of October, the earth, Jupiter, and the moon will form pretty much a perfect line. and the angle between the earth, sun, and jupiter is pretty close to 180 degrees. The force of gravity of the two combined will be quite high. On top of that, on October 13th, comet elenin is directly between the sun and Jupiter.

I was right, i said about something a week or two before, whats my prize??? cuddly toy? a years supply of tinfoil? blow up justin bieber doll? i wanna know.
Seriously though op, i have been feeling extremely uncomfortable about oct 2011 for a while now, the sheeple (hate that word) are waiting for dec 2012, i think things are gonna start sooner.

Last Oct we had all of those ufo sightings. If we start seeing them ramp up again, I might start to feel more uncomfortable. For some reason I keep feeling that by next spring something huge will happen. I'm planning a trip to California and I've had dreams where the ocean was situated more inland and that the bay area of San Francisco is completely under water. We'll see. I hope nothing happens.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Aisling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
Second

Two of the things D4rk Kn1ght said to watch for were:
1) Strange sounds coming from the sky,
2) The "stars of the plough" dancing.

Have you missed all the threads about the strange sounds coming from the sky heard all around the world. Or the new star discovered orbiting (dancing) around Alcor in the Big Dipper (the plough stars), Alcor B.
en.wikipedia.org...

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Regarding the Noise Heard Around The World:

Here are two of the many threads on the topic for background information:

Remember The Video Posted Back In March From A Family In Florida, The Loud Noise, HAARP?
by Irish614
started on 5/22/2011 @ 02:27 AM

Rumbling Noise Being Heard Around The World...Report Here...
by Visiting ESB
started on 3/21/2011 @ 03:20 AM

edit on 6/29/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: links, formatting, added item 1 and 2 at top of post, typos and edit of my own quote

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
Second

Here's the original post so no one has to pour through the threads looking for it:

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

We are eight people, who as a group stand a very good chance of survival, and, we know that IF we do survive long enough, we can start to gather any others to the group as time goes along.

We intend to be way way far away from trouble, and yes, we all know of the dangers of what we face, but, I see a much MUCH greater danger ahead of us than a remote chance of cow dung in our eye / no antibiotics or operating rooms...

OK the event.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011...

So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see / hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see...

The hide, and hide well.

My most sincere hope is that enough people will be in area where greed and savagery will not rule, and that they can survive to either form a seperate thread of earths humanity, or be the base of a very real, very vibrant new beggining.

A Confession. Guilt Makes Me Post This.
by D4rk Kn1ght
posted on 12/6/2006 @ 02:57 PM

The part about colors coming from the sky reminds me of the infamous "Norway Spiral"

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Every year my wife spends a couple or fifty bucks on junk food that you would feel guilty about feeding to your dog, on OCTOBER 28. A couple or three days later all these weird tiny creatures ring our doorbell and....get this she feeds this stuff to them.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lazimodo

I hide when they come around. They're scary and they want my candy.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

So what your saying is that the New Age or the Final Initialization of the New World Order is coming sooner than ever? That's a shock.

As well, I didn't know those Illuminati jerks invented Final Fantasy. But hey, at least a little distraction here and there can help.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by josh2009s

Jupiter's gravitational force on earth is 1% of the moon's gravitational force, so how could Jupiter possibly cause earthquakes when the moon doesn't?

edit on 29/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Theres more to causation of Earth quakes than gravity enlighten yourself. Heres some Variables Deny Ignorance

I'm not advocating or saying anything will happen on October 28th but lets see here.

Perhaps Alignments do not have a major implications in the causation of Earthquakes non-the-less (They may possible still have an effect). Deny Ignorance. There is still credence to the theory.

Just because an Earth-Quake Doesn't happen during alignments with Jupiter doesn't imply it can't See link Below for Earth-Quake Precursors

You may be convinced but when no-one can know for sure. It's best to not throw dirt on something that could be credible.

Socrates- "I know that i know Nothing"

Earth-Quake Precursors- Wikipedia

Increased emission of radon;[2]
Increased helium emission;
Increased methane gas emission, with possible formation of colored methane clouds - Earthquake clouds;
Increased activity of mud volcanoes;
Occurrence of microseismicity;
Modification of ground electrical conductivity;
Fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field;
Changes in the density of nearby rocks;
Changes in well-water levels close to a fault;
Anomalies in the behavior of animals, such as mass migration of amphibians;
Increased emission of carbon dioxide in volcanic areas; volcanic paroxism;
Occurrence of small sand volcanoes.

You may also want to take a look here
Wikipedia- Magnetosphere

Due to the size of Jupiter's magnetosphere there is a possibility of very weak and very brief seasonal head-tail interaction between Earth's and Jupiter's magnetospheres. The magnetospheres of the outer gas planets may weakly interact, although their magnetospheres are much smaller than Jupiter's.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a527ae86991.jpg[/atsimg]

Also

Wikipedia- Earth-Quake Precursors - EarthQuake Satellites- Inter Cosmos 24

The Intercosmos 24 satellite detected ELF-VLF electromagnetic emissions associated with earthquakes.[9] During 180 orbits from November 16, 1989, to December 31, 1989, twenty-eight rather strong earthquakes (Ms between 5.2 and 6.1) took place with
1. emissions in the two frequency bands with spectrum maxima at ULF-ELF (f less than 1000 Hz) and at VLF (f = 10–15 kHz), typically observed as bursts, in the region nearly above the earthquake epicenter,

2. ULF-ELF emission spectrum intensity decreasing with increasing frequency,

3.only VLF emissions are observed far from the epicenter but near the appropriate L shell, and

4. emission occurrence probability is a maximum at 12-24 h before the main shock.

Also

Wikipedia- Earth-Quake Precursors - Magnetotellurics

Magnetotellurics (MT) is an electromagnetic geophysical method of imaging the earth's subsurface by measuring natural variations of electrical and magnetic fields at the Earth's surface. Investigation depth ranges from 300 m by recording higher frequencies down to 10 km or more with long-period soundings. Developed in Russia and France during the 1950s, MT is now an international academic discipline and is used in exploration surveys around the world. Commercial uses include hydrocarbon (oil and gas) exploration, geothermal exploration, mining exploration, as well as hydrocarbon and groundwater monitoring. Research applications include experimentation to further develop the MT technique, long-period deep crustal exploration, and earthquake precursor prediction research.

Fluctuations in the MT signal may be able to predict the onset of seismic events.

Stationary MT monitoring systems have been installed in Japan since April 1996, providing a continuous recording of MT signals at the Wakuya Station (previously at the Mizusawa Geodetic Observatory) and the Esashi Station of the Geographical Survey Institute of Japan. These stations measure fluctuations in the Earth's electromagnetic field that correspond with seismic activity. Additional MT earthquake precursor monitoring stations in Japan are located in Kagoshima, in Sawauchi, and on Shikoku.

Similar stations are also deployed in Taiwan on Penghu Island, as well as in the Fushan Reserve on the island of Taiwan proper.[7] POLARIS is a Canadian research program investigating the structure and dynamics of the Earth's lithosphere and the prediction of earthquake ground motion.[8]

Also Sources Here

www.terrapub.co.jp...

Not to say Electromagnetic Effects are the main catalyst in Earth-Quake Causation but they could still possibly be the trigger for some. None-the-less
edit on 30-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DisasterButton

Just so u know it doesn't matter how big comet is. If its going fast enough a pea could do alot of damage ...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Everybody acts like they know how life really is.... You don't know #!!! The Mayans and Hopi Indians knew a hell alot more about the earth and stars then we do.. They predicted this stuff would happen!!! Listen up people.....Itcould happen...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I can't get enough of these kind of threads. You people crack me up arguing over this crap. At least I get a good laugh out of it.

"The world is going to end!" "Oh no its not!" "Oh yes it is!"

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by chr0naut

Oh Chr0naut I was looking forward to another cool meteor shower display. Say it aint so!

There'll be other comets, all is not lost!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by chr0naut

Alignments happen all the time.

To date, it seems that planetary alignments have no effect.

Sorry, but history trumps Astrology.

Also, if you do the maths with gravitational orbits & forces (the stuff that Newton invented), you'll see that there are no significant forces produced.
edit on 29/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Too funny!!!!! Gravity was "invented" by Newton? I believe he may have possibly discovered the effects of it, but who really knows for sure, none of us witnessed his work nor have any of us seen his texts. I have studied his alleged wrtings, but how do I know for sure they were HIS writings. I don't. Everything is speculation until proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Gravitational forces act upon each other and the matter, that is fact, weak and strong gravitational forces and atomic and sub-atomic gravitational forces. But the resultant effects take time to calculate and determine the reactions.

No, read the whole sentence. The MATHS (describing the physics of gravitation) was the subject of the sentence and this was invented by Newton (Calculus).

Also, there are strong and weak nuclear forces, but there is only one gravitational force in the standard model. Not sure what you exactly meant?
edit on 30/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Dark Knight and ET man made up a lot of gibberish and people fell for them. It tells us not about what they claimed, but rather about the people that fell for these hoaxes. It is not clear to me why anyone would fall for their obvious hoaxes. I recall a year back when I was asking ET man about his glaring errors and all he could do was answer with unrelated video clips and images. I suppose he was a teenager (or younger) and all he could do was post links to unrelated material. His goal appeared to be to create long post to drown out other comments.

While I understand where you're coming from, the bottom line is none of us have the entire picture. It's so easy to judge a person and say why the heck would they fall for this or that and they're idiots and stupid. It's very easy to say that. But do you know what's really going on in the world? Do YOU have the full picture? If so I'd love to hear about it

Just because people 'fall for' a particular message does not in essence tell you everything about their character. Is it such a glaring weakness to try and find connections, or to hop on someone's boat for a time just to see where it leads? Does this make a person less of a person than you or I? In my personal opinion it does not. What harm is it doing you really, if somebody is taking a ride on somebody else's boat for a time, as long as they're not trying to capsize your own, or to deliberately hurt other ships in the water. (metaphorically speaking) While a persons actions might not make sense to you, I would say that for the most part their actions make perfect sense to them. So a little compassion and understanding could go a long way.

We are all apart of the puzzle. We are all a little piece. I think we're all just trying to fit ourselves/the pieces together and we get them wrong plenty of times, but that doesn't mean we should give up all together, or that we should ridicule or bring down our fellow man for trying to make sense of things. If you're so much better than everyone else in terms of the judgement calls you make, then good for you. I am happy for you and applaud your intelligence, however it would be much more useful to humbly assist your fellow man in the direction you feel is more beneficial to the human race and its journey onwards.

So, in the meantime I don't see the harm in wriggling about, trying to make the jigsaw fit, it's ok to fail (as long as it's not hurting other people) but simply talking about and discussing certain ideas or messages shouldn't be the cause of ridicule.

This is all just my very humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

the comet should be visible with the unaided eye. The alignment(6/11/2011) with Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, and Venus should have had enough force to alter the comets path significantly.

That's just a bunch of hooey. Are you suggesting that these objects are not affecting the path of other objects wen not aligned? .

Don't put words in my mouth.
And read what I actually wrote.
That doesn't just go for you, that goes for everyone.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist,

I've addressed your questions and more, you've avoided discussing the facts and evidence section– comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Feel free to visit one of the threads and ask more questions.

Love & Best Wishes!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join