It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Nuclear Event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have to say it. Even though I know Phage will be shaking his head and rolling his eyes at this statement.
Kind of makes me wonder about those jelly fish crop circles and their meaning. hehe

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Changes in the ocean, whatever the cause, are in fact increasing the problems that we are facing in dealing with jellyfish throughout the world:

In fact, alarms are going off that jellyfish swarms are taking over the world's oceans - starving out food fish, injuring swimmers, overloading the nets and capsizing fishing boats. Swarms that sometimes cover hundreds of square miles recently have been reported in many of the world's prime vacation and fishing destinations, according to the National Science Foundation. i

NSF Jellyfish Report
edit on 6/29/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Strange that its the Jellyfish that are thriving
and other spieces not so much so!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Strange that its the Jellyfish that are thriving and other spieces not so much so!

Jellyfish do not have the digestive problems that plastics cause clogging up the digestive tract. The level of pollution and damage that plastic is doing to the ocean is immense. There is also the strain from increasing fishing which is expect to fish the oceans dry in another 10 to 20 years. If you are keen on seafood then I hope you like jellyfish soup as there will not be much else to choose from at the current rate.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join