It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi There

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
My name is Daniel, i live Adelaide Australia, im 19 (not a dumbwit 19 y.o.)
I find nearly every topic interesting too look at on this site, especially the UFO topics. I have a particular interest in the possibility of intelligent extraterrestrial life and whether or not they are visiting Earth really racks my brain.

I am a long time lurker of ATS, i made a profile not too long ago but have been using this site un-registered for about a year. I enjoy reading the topics and watching the debates and the debunking on ATS, there are some very intelligent people here and also some very dumb ones.

I don't believe in God but went to religious schools all my life, there is something about the bible that doesn't fit in my mind, but also i respect people who do believe in a God, infact i envy that they have that belief to go with on our down hill planet.

Currently i am studying at an institution called TAFE here in Australia similar to College in the U.S.

I don't really know what else to say in an introduction post except i will enjoy being a part of the ATS community and helping to find the truth with every topic of discussion.

Thanks

Daniel.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by repulsive1

Hi Daniel, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by repulsive1
(not a dumbwit 19 y.o.)

That's too bad.

Welcome & enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by repulsive1
there are some very intelligent people here and also some very dumb ones.

I was trying to decide which of these categories I fit into, but I'm not sure.
Most likely= both.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hello from Texas
hope you enjoy the topics on ATS
I try to tell folks about the alert button ..click on it for an explanition..use it wisely
many things to learn..so little time ..Welcome to the Jungle

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion and read your posts.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by repulsive1

Hello Daniel. Just saw your profile and glad to see another like minded person from Adelaide! See you on the forums and adding you to my friends list incase I ever need to question you quickly on subjects occurring locally in Adelaide.

See you around on the forums!

Australiana

top topics

join