It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some questions from a Skeptic about Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok I watched this night the last epsiode of UFO Hunters 'Area 51 Revealed'. Some skeptics claimed that the military complex does not even exist. Well, better not make such false claims as the place is there and that is dumb to claim.

Leaving ETs aside, there was one very big hangar seen in a part of the complex that seems to be holding something - maybe some aircrafts, who knows some of which are seen as UFOs - a good explanation by the ufo team that doesn't jump into rush conclusions. In the same episode besides John Lear another person confirms the story of Bob Lazar. Either way, whether he has worked there are not, don't you think he may have made a very good investigation on the place to know in details how hangars are camouflaged.

Also in the episode a clip shows John Lear and Bob Lazar seemingly near Area 51, no UFO is seen but what is the proof that their explanations of Element 115 bombarded by neutron to become 116 which is unstable and produces the energy, what is the proof this is just bogus story? Of course, no one can call it proof, but completely false, what's the proof it is totally false?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Are you capable of making a post without going into word salad by the end?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
What?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

"Oh I cant wait the truth comes out that these are not from Human origin, that the Ancient aliens turn true as this is the only option the Bible to be true stories, I cant wait until this happens, Skeptics will be shizzing their pants"

That's word Salad.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join