It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goverment Lies, That's The Way Business Gets Done & Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Well folks it doesn't get much more direct than that wouldn't ya say?

Geesh when is enough going to be enough. Makes the blood boil when I see this crap and then to see them all kinda yuck...yuck...yuck all tongue in cheek like at the end. Real funny huh you rat bastges!! Please...please let that day come where we take this planet back and begin to hold EACH AND EVERY ONE of those POS accountable for the crimes that they have perpetrated against humanity

And as if I ain't already pissed off enough...I just came across this BS regarding the Fast and the Furious ILLEGAL government weapons shipment to Mexico that ended up getting Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry killed here in AZ!! Watch this one!! THEY FIRE THE 24 YEAR VETERAN AGENT FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING!!!

edit on 28-6-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Added 2nd video as an afterthought

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Would be nice if you could add a brief synopsis of the video for those of us without sound.

Otherwise I cant comment on it yet.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Would be nice if you could add a brief synopsis of the video for those of us without sound.

Otherwise I cant comment on it yet.

Not sure about the 2nd video, but I can tell you that the 1st video is not actually saying what the OP is implying.

How long do we support Governments that lie to us?
When do we say 'enough is enough'??

Based on 27 years in the CIA, and 4 1/2 years in this job,
[color=B1FB17]most governments lie to each other,
that's the way business gets done.

join